Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Metric cruisers?

Bike
    All of them
    And some people only see what they want to believe.

There's plenty of good and plenty of knob ends on all of 'em.

Roughly speaking, generalisations don't work.

Bike
    Dont have one now
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayWolf View Post
    I'd suggest the required penis check, is your mate. I dont ride a cruiser, although I used to, both Japanese 'metric' and Italian (Guzzi). Bollox to the 'vast majority' of fingerless glove riders on metric. I ride just about every day, no car, so yup I am a 'wannabe' who emulates some twat off the TV.

The VAST majority of Sons of Wankery imitators I see are on Hardly Rideitson's.....

HD sell the 'bad boy image'... suckers buy into it in droves, and pay 'premium prices' for the privilage!
    Seems to me you are the one with a brand issue ya cry baby....ya don't see Harley riders crying about metrics

You really should get that cock checked cause I would swear it's turning into a cunt

Bike
    Roadstar 1600 & Royal Star Venture
    Quote Originally Posted by skippa1 View Post
    Seems to me you are the one with a brand issue ya cry baby....ya don't see Harley riders crying about metrics

You really should get that cock checked cause I would swear it's turning into a cunt
    Funny thing is, I can argue this without having to resort to name calling... Shows personal mental ability, for who has to revert to schoolboy name calling doesn't it? I am quite sure of my penis still being in place thanks. If it was changing? At least I would have a purpose still, and I might remind you it was YOUR post about 'metric cruisers'..... that started this 'discourse' but that of course for your narrow minded, incongruous argument would be forgotten so as to not get in the way of facts!

Cry baby? Nah mate, I have a good chuckle every time I overtake/pass opposite one of the 'righteous'.......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HD_bad_boy.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	293880
    If the road to hell is paved with good intentions; and a man is judged by his deeds and his actions, why say it's the thought that counts? -GrayWolf

Bike
    Dont have one now
    At least I would have a purpose still, and I might remind you it was YOUR post about 'metric cruisers'..... that started this
    Point it out then will ya?

You get treated like a school boy cause you act like one.....

Bike
    Point it out then will ya?

You get treated like a school boy cause you act like one.....
    oh I'm so hurt, by your tactics....

Seems to me your a touch Defensive, son!!
    If the road to hell is paved with good intentions; and a man is judged by his deeds and his actions, why say it's the thought that counts? -GrayWolf

Bike
    Dont have one now
    oh I'm so hurt, by your tactics....

Seems to me your a touch Defensive, son!!
    Didn't think you could.......

i think ya want a Harley but can't afford one.......grandad

Bike
    2010 YAMAHA XVS 1100
    Dont be tough on yourself

lol wat
    cant be bothered explaining it to ya

Bike
    Dont have one now
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazztah View Post
    lol wat
    cant be bothered explaining it to ya
    Let me help you

you are the one lowering the IQ

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    The second half of this thread gave me AIDS. You guys are fucking ridiculous, particularly the HD lot who just couldn't stay the fuck away from a thread that was never meant for them.

Bike
    FJR 1300
    Yes Mike I have to agree, its been like watching 5 year olds fight in the sand pit, but typical KB the bull shit mounts up faster than a bulldozer can clear it.

Bike
    Dont have one now
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Gayner View Post
    The second half of this thread gave me AIDS. You guys are fucking ridiculous, particularly the HD lot who just couldn't stay the fuck away from a thread that was never meant for them.
    Yeah you make me hurl chunks too

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    Fuck actually, best metric I ever rode was a vtx1800, now that was a beast. If you can find one they go for about 8k nowadays, usually with the good bits on especially if they've adapted a forcewinder onto it and done the fuelling. Fucking beasts, rolling burnouts all day long. Put a wipe-able cover on the rear seat, saves the cleaning hassle when yer missus goes for a ride on the back.

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Anybody out there own a Valkyrie ? How do they rate in the scheme of things cruiser..

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletman View Post
    Anybody out there own a Valkyrie ? How do they rate in the scheme of things cruiser..
    The only guy I knew who owns(owned) one was Keith who owns the big pawn shop in Invergumboot... But that was over 7 years ago. He is a fairly big guy, and loved the feel of the Valk. It's a big piece of kit in size, but he reckoned that as soon as it was under way, the weight wasnt an issue (bit like the Rocket3?) I will admit the torque was damned impressive for roll on overtaking etc... He said it accelerated pretty damn good too...

Bike
    bandit
    The only guy I knew who owns(owned) one was Keith who owns the big pawn shop in Invergumboot... But that was over 7 years ago. He is a fairly big guy, and loved the feel of the Valk. It's a big piece of kit in size, but he reckoned that as soon as it was under way, the weight wasnt an issue (bit like the Rocket3?) I will admit the torque was damned impressive for roll on overtaking etc... He said it accelerated pretty damn good too...
    Yeah - but they are even more ugly than the Rocket Three ... or that Honda piece of stuff ...

I'd rather go with the Mean Streak - I have acquaintances who love theirs ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Thread Information