Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NZSBK Round 2 - dispute

Bike
    A fast one

NZSBK Round 2 - dispute

STATEMENT.
    *This has been released via my personal FB page as the team page also caters for other riders who are in no way involved in this dispute.*
    This statement has been held until we received official notification from MNZ. This was received by the participant at approx. 11.00am on Sat 18/01/14.

Our motorcycle used in NZSBK 2014 @ Levels raceway last weekend was submitted for inspection at Norjo motorcycles in ChCh on Monday 13/01/14 as requested by MNZ. The engine was sealed at the track.
    Proir to inspection and while still sealed, it was independantly dyno tested @ Honda Country in Ashburton. We have been informed by email that it has failed tech inspection and that all points from Rd 2 & Alan Ramage memorial event have been deducted.
    As stated in Rule 7.2 we have the right to appeal. And if not satisfied with the appeal have the right to take it to the NZ Sports dispute tribunal.
    At this stage we have not seen the report on what has alledgedly been found. We have been informed that this has been sent via mail.

*I will NOT be commenting on this matter on any social network. All correspondence on this matter and copies of all social media conversations regarding to this matter will be documented and passed to my legal representative.

I urge you all to NOT contact or attack the young rider in question as his involvement or riding ability is NOT the matter in dispute. A further statement will be issued upon receipt of the written report and after consultation with my legal representative.

I fully co-operated with all MNZ requests and will continue this process using the official channels.

* as stated all conversations will be documented and passed on*

Bike
    GPR150
    Hi , i'm taking it had more HP than it should . what kind of bike was it ? don't need to answer if you don't want to

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by mr bucketracer View Post
    Hi , i'm taking it had more HP than it should . what kind of bike was it ? don't need to answer if you don't want to

He said in his post

"
    *I will NOT be commenting on this matter on any social network. All correspondence on this matter and copies of all social media conversations regarding to this matter will be documented and passed to my legal representative."
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Huge bummer IF it turns out the bike was not elligble and would be intersting to see the dyno results of some of the other bikes. The rider had higher corner speed and better breaking than the others at this round as the race vids from Ctas proove.
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    GPR150
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    He said in his post

"
    *I will NOT be commenting on this matter on any social network. All correspondence on this matter and copies of all social media conversations regarding to this matter will be documented and passed to my legal representative."
    can't see the make of bike or class what it was in which the bike would tell me . like to know the make of dyno as well.. taking it as a 250 ?

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by mr bucketracer View Post
    can't see the make of bike or class what it was in which the bike would tell me . like to know the make of dyno as well.. taking it as a 250 ?

Not up to me too say mate, as once you are charged with some thing ( Kinda like this) it is very ffiiiiin hard to clear your name from peoples memories, and especially with the internet. If there is an issue with the bike, ALL must remember it takes a Rider and Mechanic to race, and I am sure the rider in question is not his own bike builder, just the rider.
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    2017 Yamaha MT09 Tracer
    Not up to me too say mate, as once you are charged with some thing ( Kinda like this) it is very ffiiiiin hard to clear your name from peoples memories, and especially with the internet. If there is an issue with the bike, ALL must remember it takes a Rider and Mechanic to race, and I am sure the rider in question is not his own bike builder, just the rider.
    Bloody well said, Shaun.
    Those who risk nothing, Do nothing, Achieve nothing, Become nothing.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
    Bloody well said, Shaun.

I just hope the internet warriors do not go searching and start posting names etc, just let it take its natural course and leave the rider be PLEASE.
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    2017 Yamaha MT09 Tracer
    I just hope the internet warriors do not go searching and start posting names etc, just let it take its natural course and leave the rider be PLEASE.
    Yes we all have a responsibility to leave the young fella alone...lets not risk losing his undoubted talent from our sport.
    Those who risk nothing, Do nothing, Achieve nothing, Become nothing.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
    Yes we all have a responsibility to leave the young fella alone...lets not risk losing his undoubted talent from our sport.

exactualy, it too easy to muck with a young persons mind these days
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    I have been thinking about this scenario long and hard. NUMBERS speak for them self on Dyno's !!!!!! This could be another one of those fuked up situations that ends up COSTING MNZ ( US) a shit load of money. Lawyers etc etc etc.

Put a stop watch on corner speed alone of the rider and also do the same with break points and corner entry ( creating your apex points for reference)

The numbers again speak for them self!

Would love to see the actuall protest form that started all this shit to see who put it in and based on what.
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Exercycle
    I have been thinking about this scenario long and hard. NUMBERS speak for them self on Dyno's !!!!!! This could be another one of those fuked up situations that ends up COSTING MNZ ( US) a shit load of money. Lawyers etc etc etc.

Put a stop watch on corner speed alone of the rider and also do the same with break points and corner entry ( creating your apex points for reference)

The numbers again speak for them self!

Would love to see the actuall protest form that started all this shit to see who put it in and based on what.
    Yeah, I would like to see that too.....the dyno test interests me though - as far as i know there's no requirement for one as there's no stated power limit or range in the regs....It has to have been volountary. The strip down is the only ground for exclusion IMO. And even then, if it's a mechanic's memory that this doesn't look right....The usual way used to be a simultaneous strip of a new one off the shop floor and direct comparison.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Yeah, I would like to see that too.....the dyno test interests me though - as far as i know there's no requirement for one as there's no stated power limit or range in the regs....It has to have been volountary. The strip down is the only ground for exclusion IMO. And even then, if it's a mechanic's memory that this doesn't look right....The usual way used to be a simultaneous strip of a new one off the shop floor and direct comparison.
    Ahhh production Racing! I'm getting misty eyed just thinking about it.

What used to happen was the offending bike would dissappear before the end of the meeting ! lol.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    mmmmmmm, the owner of the bike would have to be a very very stupid man to make it illegal and give it too someone with such huge talent and watch and not expect to be protested, and I am sure the owner is not stupid, as the owner must have agreed to having his bike Dyno'd. Mass produced units can be different, get any Manufacturers bike and dyno a few of them, the numbers will all be different.

Having this motor in question inspected by a PRFFESSIONAL MOTOR BUILDER who can do all the measurements technically correct is the only way forward in my opinion, just like how it used to be done with Cam shafts etc.

will be very interesting to see the final report on all this.
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    A fast one
    STATEMENT - At 8.30 on Sunday 19th Jan 2014 MNZ officially announced the expulsion of the accused rider from points gained at Rd 2 NZSBK 2014. I would like everyone to know that we have NOT yet received an reasoning as to why tech was failed and no mention of the fact there is an appeal procedure. Seems like the trial has taken place without the accused being present or privy to the prosecution evidence. If this is the normal procedure in such matters it needs a serious overhaul/revision. It is OUTRAGEOUS behaviour from our governing body.

Thread Information