Page 13 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523631135131013 ... LastLast

Thread: Optimistic sellers

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatilover View Post
    We can't all own cool bikes, cunt.
    Can too. Buy something not cool, and ride the fucken wheels off the thing till popular opinion is swayed.

Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Can too. Buy something not cool, and ride the fucken wheels off the thing till popular opinion is swayed.
    I tried, but usually I go through a fence or flip so, you are more than welcome to take one of my bikes for a hoon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Ha...Thats true but life is full horrible choices sometimes Merv. Then sometimes just plain stuff happens... and then some more stuff happens.....

Alloy, stainless and Ti polishing.
    Bling your bike out!
    PM me

Bike
    S1000RR
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...-736368088.htm

I remember buying a brand spanking new one for $3700 when it first came out.

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...-736368088.htm

I remember buying a brand spanking new one for $3700 when it first came out.
    Something wrong with that one as the seller has offered to drive it.

Bike
    2015 DRZ400SM, 2010 R1
    Does this look suspicious or what,

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...-739796391.htm

As customary with most vehicles sold on TradeMe, It is sold as is where is.
    No viewing, negotiations, etc. once auction closed, you simply pay & ride away. No exceptions.

I suggest you view etc prior as auctions are unconditional. Once you bid you own it. No exceptions

Sold as is: NO warranty or comebacks. Auctions are unconditional.

also

***Decided to run the auction at a lower price for a bit longer, now with lowered reserve too!! (I will put the price back to where it was if it doesn't sell)
    Oh okay, I guess threatening to increase the price will help it sell...

Bike
    Gone
    Doesn't look suspicious, guy just sounds like a huge, gaping asshole. Would set off alarm bells for most buyers I'd have thought.

Bike
    a shiny new(ish) one
    Quote Originally Posted by breakaway View Post
    Doesn't look suspicious, guy just sounds like a huge, gaping asshole. Would set off alarm bells for most buyers I'd have thought.
    and a dumb gaping asshole at that...
    No viewing, negotiations, etc. once auction closed, you simply pay & ride away. No exceptions.
    and the very next sentence starts with
    I suggest you view etc prior as auctions are unconditional. Once you bid you own it. No exceptions

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by biketimus_prime View Post
    Does this look suspicious or what,

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...-739796391.htm

also

Oh okay, I guess threatening to increase the price will help it sell...
    Quote Originally Posted by breakaway View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tigertim20 View Post
    and a dumb gaping asshole at that...
    and the very next sentence starts with
    His has not written it clearly, but I think what he's saying is that if you bid and win without coming to see it, you fucken own it. Not, I've bid, now I'll come have a look and decide if I want it.

Fair play to him.

Not sure about the price since reserve is not met, but I would think $7-8K is what he's hoping for. Doesn't seem unrealistic.

Bike
    A black one
    His has not written it clearly, but I think what he's saying is that if you bid and win without coming to see it, you fucken own it. Not, I've bid, now I'll come have a look and decide if I want it.

Fair play to him.
    This.

I've only just listed my old bike on TM but I've had a car on there as well for a few weeks. The amount of txts I've gotten so far with stupid questions or ridiculous offers without people even coming and looking at it is amazing..

I imagine this guy has been through the same if he has to include this in the auction description.

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650

Fair play to him.

Not sure about the price since reserve is not met, but I would think $7-8K is what he's hoping for. Doesn't seem unrealistic.
    Absolutely too right. Too bloody many time wasters and this guy is approaching it exactly correctly. You bid, you win, you own, simple as that. Want to view it? Arrange before bidding.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez

Bike
    GS12000
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...-739720039.htm

10 year old R1 with 50k on the clock with $10k starting bid what drugs is this cunt on.

Bike
    '08 R6
    Why the fuck do people say things like 'price dropped but price will go back up if it doesn't sell'. What does that even mean? If it doesn't sell at the cheaper price then people aren't interested in buying at that price, let alone a higher price. It just makes the seller look like an entitled dick, like they are some kind of retailer offering a fantastic deal, and if the consumer is too silly to buy it then they will ust have to pay more later.
    Arborist available - Will trade tree work services for bike parts or servicing! PM me...

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp2183 View Post
    Why the fuck do people say things like 'price dropped but price will go back up if it doesn't sell'. What does that even mean? If it doesn't sell at the cheaper price then people aren't interested in buying at that price, let alone a higher price. It just makes the seller look like an entitled dick, like they are some kind of retailer offering a fantastic deal, and if the consumer is too silly to buy it then they will ust have to pay more later.
    It might motivate someone interested, to buy sooner rather than later. Exactly the same as when something is on special in a store.

Bike
    a shiny new(ish) one
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel View Post
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...-739720039.htm

10 year old R1 with 50k on the clock with $10k starting bid what drugs is this cunt on.
    ha, its not a 2004 either. no ram air, tail is wrong, etc etc. it an 02-03 model

Thread Information