Page 535 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 354354855255335345355365375455856351035 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 16087

Thread: Optimistic sellers

Bike
    Various things
    For 8k, you can have this. Or not.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/mot...1456837852.htm

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    $23k ride away. Just saying.
    I really cannot imagine paying that much for a piece of ghey shit that still needs several k hrown at it before it is a slow badly handling ugly super ghey mobile with slightly more comfortable suspension.
    How much is a GSXR thou with real technology and bad quality to make a Hardley look even worse? Fuk that's bad value.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Its kinda cool. Well a lot better than most of the 8k shit posted here. But hard to be sympathetic to a competition bike when there's always something lightyears more potent.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    I really cannot imagine paying that much for a piece of ghey shit that still needs several k hrown at it before it is a slow badly handling ugly super ghey mobile with slightly more comfortable suspension.
    How much is a GSXR thou with real technology and bad quality to make a Hardley look even worse? Fuk that's bad value.
    I get that. In fact I shared that opinion for years.

But you know. I am older and fatter and slower and I want hot bitches to throw themselves at me (I mean, more than they do already) and I figure if I own the ultimate lifestyle accessory (TM) then I win.

Another point of view is this: Sure sprotsbikes are a lot of fun. But you can't use their capabilities on the road. You just can't. So, if you can't use the thing as its meant to be used then why not get something else. Like a standard (SV650, Honda Hornet 919, even Yamaha SR400, but Street Triple, Speed Triple, MT09, even MT10 etc etc) or an AD V bike (oooh, cool lets go up that road and see whats at the end of it) or a cruiser.

I love going fast round corners as much as anyone, and all that malarkey (how fast can I be going at the end of this motorway onramp if I nail this thing when I turn onto it) that sort of stuff.

Bur roads are dangerous as fuck and impacting anything at high velocity is bad.

I dunno: I think we are going to have to agree to disagree. I totally see your point, but it isnt the point I am making, nor is it the criteria I am using to assess a new bike I may be getting.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Last two silly bikes I rode were 1100 Tuorno and a fully loaded R1M (Google it). I came back from the11 giggling like a schoolgirl. Owner said; you don't have to ride it like that. But I think, yes you kinda did.
    The owner of the R1M said another owner told him it made you ride it like a wanker. He then agreed.
    After riding it through some fast wairarapa back roads I parked it up in an intersection and told him I shouldn't ride it anymore. Afterwards getting on the STR it felt like a foofoo bike.

So yes. Sports Thous ridden on the road are too fast for me. But at the other end of the extreme- why cripple yourself?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Have you ridden an early model Bandit 12? Big heavy bouncy but grunty and kinda fun bike mired by crap suspension and barely adequate quality. Much rather have one of those. I mean if you have to have a fairly blunt heavy road tool.

Or 5 for that price.

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    I quite like that one. Not sure the price is reasonable, but it certainly is a fine example

Bike
    Various things
    Its kinda cool. Well a lot better than most of the 8k shit posted here. But hard to be sympathetic to a competition bike when there's always something lightyears more potent.
    Fuck that. I sold my RM400T for $8250.00, and it had Fox Forxs, shocks, and was basically brand new, all with NOS parts. I also gave him enough spares to keep running for the next 20 years or so. Unlike TM's, it has 12" of travel, and a useable power spread, and brakes that sort of work.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    I quite like that one. Not sure the price is reasonable, but it certainly is a fine example
    See post 8018.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RM400T11.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	329.7 KB 
ID:	333225

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    You are looking at it all wrong.

Head your mind this way for a minute - some like big boobs, some like small, some like slim, some like curves, blonde or brunette or dark or redhead? You get my drift - all different but the same but appeal to different people.

Now keeping the same mindset, apply to motorcycles - all are good, some types just appeal more to other riders.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    You are looking at it all wrong.

Head your mind this way for a minute - some like big boobs, some like small, some like slim, some like curves, blonde or brunette or dark or redhead? You get my drift - all different but the same but appeal to different people.

Now keeping the same mindset, apply to motorcycles - all are good, some types just appeal more to other riders.
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm boobs...
    some like women with long legs, some with short, i prefer something in between

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    some like women with long legs, some with short, i prefer something in between
    And so say most of us.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm boobs...... i prefer something in between
    https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131070123
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It's advertised as a Suzuki but the normal naming convention would have it a CZ/Suzuki. The price seems high for a "special" of no great note. And you'd need to have faith that the guy who did the job did it well. $8,000 worth of faith.

There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Yo momma
    This cunt has his decimal point in the wrong place.
    https://bend.craigslist.org/mcy/d/19...376796760.html

Thread Information