Page 595 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 95495545585593594595596597605645695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 16018

Thread: Optimistic sellers

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    That much is true. When I see some of these hipster cunts with their waxed beards, I wish I had a can of enginestart and a lighter. Love to set fire to their fucking faces. On another note, you could do something with that bike those other assholes don't have the brains or taste to build. Or ride and enjoy as is as said.
    Yeah, before I shaved mine off was using avocado oil...keeps my IPA game so lit.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Yeah, before I shaved mine off was using avocado oil...keeps my IPA game so lit.
    Girl juice is the only thing that should go in ones beard.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    That much is true. When I see some of these hipster cunts with their waxed beards, I wish I had a can of enginestart and a lighter. Love to set fire to their fucking faces. On another note, you could do something with that bike those other assholes don't have the brains or taste to build. Or ride and enjoy as is as said.
    definitely a rider. My plan is to get it running (assuming the compression and leakdown tests go OK) by fettling the crabs, airbox, and ignition (I hate points so will drop some coin on a Boyer or equivalent, then go through the cycle parts as needed. At the pace I work that should take most of the winter then next year ride it as is.

The only modded CB750s I like are the ones that are modded to look like CR750's, or ones done by Wrenchmonkees or some of the japanese outfits. I have come to really dislike "bratstyle" which is just an excuse for someone with no taste or fabrication skills to "customise" something that went OK before they got their hands on it.

Plus I love American Pickers and they're all about the patina.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post

So am I. I've built a couple of pre 82's where the aim is to have them look like they've just come out of storage...
    When some other old fart looks the bike over and says in a puzzled tone, "I don't remember this one, who rode it ?" I know I've succeeded.

Put a Dyna on it - and yes, cleaning out the crabs is a good idea. Kelford still have the old Yosh R & T grind. Mild but makes a hell of a difference.

Bike
    Yo momma

You only get original patina once.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Now look HDC just because you are a good -c**t on KB, and given your purchasing and subsequent selling over the past year, how about you have it delivered to my place and I'll pay ya $3k now for ownership.

This will save the expense of buying goodies, then selling it for a bigger loss after your recollection of the glory days becomes reality.

Shit maybe I should offer $2.5 .....

Nice Honda, a lot of fun as is, or a most excellent canvas.

American Pickers rules.

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Fuck... Meh - can't go wrong really. I love these old beasts. Its not a good time but at least I've got the coin to pay for it sitting there.

Definitely have to sell the GS550 and NC30 now - I need the storage room!
    Bugger, in the middle of a cashflow crisis, otherwise I'd be interested in the GS550. Just because, ya know, back in the day I remember.......
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    2000 Ducati 996S MY01
    Saw this pop up on the ol' FaceBrick the other day on a local "Bikes for Sale" page.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	43 
Size:	664.4 KB 
ID:	335791

When you go through the photos, literally every panel is cracked, scraped, scratched, or damaged somehow (apparently from the "previous owner")... And it has high kms.. And the sidestand switch is apparently dodgy (if it is an easy fix, why haven't they done it??).. And there's no low beam...

But it has a $150 Musarri slip on and runs well xD

I'm pretty sure that these days, everybody is all about the 300's too much to give two shits about these old 250's any more

Bike
    Various things
    I've always wanted a Yellow TT500, but FFS man. Rotate your handle bars back will ya? How could you even ride a bike with them at this angle?

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/mot...a3ec23366d39f7

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Now look HDC just because you are a good -c**t on KB, and given your purchasing and subsequent selling over the past year, how about you have it delivered to my place and I'll pay ya $3k now for ownership.

This will save the expense of buying goodies, then selling it for a bigger loss after your recollection of the glory days becomes reality.

Shit maybe I should offer $2.5 .....

Nice Honda, a lot of fun as is, or a most excellent canvas.

American Pickers rules.
    I might fucking have to because I have nowhere to store it presently.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Yo momma
    I've always wanted a Yellow TT500, but FFS man. Rotate your handle bars back will ya? How could you even ride a bike with them at this angle?

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/mot...a3ec23366d39f7
    Thats a lot of dosh for a wanna be TT500

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Thats a lot of dosh for a wanna be TT500
    Yep. More than I'd want to pay for a real one. But yellow is the colour for me on them. Never liked the orange ones.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Sure didn't have those bars on my TT500. Orange ones look best. Mine was black white and brushed ally . It was a bit shit as a roadbike and too heavy for skinny 19yr old Dave anywhere near the dirt. Then I rode a mate's XR500 which anailated it.

I'd like an orange one in my dream garage but it would get moved on as I can't imagine wanting to ride it. You can only have so many bikes in your dining room.(I'm still dreaming where the wiff would think this was a good idea especially as we're super wealthy in that scenario. Heck she only put up with the RS125 in the bedroom for a couple of months).
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    You can only have so many bikes in your dining room..
    I managed three at one stage, but two is a good fit. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YZ465.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	433.3 KB 
ID:	335795

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Then I rode a mate's XR500 which anailated it.
    https://bend.craigslist.org/mcy/d/19...516026762.html

Not my fav model XR but not a bad looking bike for not much money

Thread Information