Page 746 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 246646696736744745746747748756796846 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 16061

Thread: Optimistic sellers

Bike
    Street Triple R
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    CX500
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    I wonder if he would have gotten away with it if he stuck to his guns and not admitted he was the rider?

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Oats View Post
    I wonder if he would have gotten away with it if he stuck to his guns and not admitted he was the rider?
    Reckon there would still be shit back on him as the owner you are responsible for the vehicle. Unless he had reported it stolen, but the dumb arse posted his video on a public forum .......

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The video clip with that article is very familiar, we have seen that before. At a wild guess I'd say that has no relevance whatsoever to the current story.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    CX500
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Reckon there would still be shit back on him as the owner you are responsible for the vehicle. Unless he had reported it stolen, but the dumb arse posted his video on a public forum .......
    Maybe pay a fine? Like how if you get nipped by a speed camera you as the owner are responsible to pay that fine. But I doubt they could suspend his licence/give him prison time etc.. without evidence that he was the rider.
    Posting a video on youtube is hardly evidence, even if it was his youtube account, unless the video showed that he was the rider.

My last job was in loss prevention (shop lifting, that sort of shit). It's not about what's plainly obvious and everyone knows, it's about what you can prove.
    So many people would get away with shit if they simply just didn't admit to doing it. I'm not condoning that kind of behavior, I'm just saying. Because now this guy is not only being hit for doing it but hit for providing false information (under court order) or whatever. The cops wouldn't have been pressuring him so much if they didn't need his confession so all he had to do was shut the fuck up.

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Surely the punishment, for being that stupid, should be mandatory castration; so as to take him out of the gene pool?

The Police must love being handed such easy convictions. No wonder cops seem fatter these days

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Oats View Post
    Maybe pay a fine? Like how if you get nipped by a speed camera you as the owner are responsible to pay that fine. But I doubt they could suspend his licence/give him prison time etc.. without evidence that he was the rider.
    Posting a video on youtube is hardly evidence, even if it was his youtube account, unless the video showed that he was the rider.

My last job was in loss prevention (shop lifting, that sort of shit). It's not about what's plainly obvious and everyone knows, it's about what you can prove.
    So many people would get away with shit if they simply just didn't admit to doing it. I'm not condoning that kind of behavior, I'm just saying. Because now this guy is not only being hit for doing it but hit for providing false information (under court order) or whatever. The cops wouldn't have been pressuring him so much if they didn't need his confession so all he had to do was shut the fuck up.
    People are dumb. The only advice I am qualified to give in respect of any interaction with the police is "Do not talk to the police. Do not make a statement. Lawyer up."

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    People are dumb. The only advice I am qualified to give in respect of any interaction with the police is "Do not talk to the police. Do not make a statement. Lawyer up."
    I've tried something similar. Kept answering. "I don't know". When asked how fast I was going. The cop got fucken filthy dark on me.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I've tried something similar. Kept answering. "I don't know". When asked how fast I was going. The cop got fucken filthy dark on me.
    Next time "How fast do you think I was going? followed by "I have no statement to make"

drinking with barristers. Its hilarious

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Next time "How fast do you think I was going? followed by "I have no statement to make"

drinking with barristers. Its hilarious
    A chap I worked with asked exactly that, when the reply was "clocked you at 116" he replied "I'll take that", mr policeman seemed less than impressed.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    MT-01, RG 250,

not a bike but older than the purple kawasaki

this has been for sale for ever. longer than the purple H2 and the XL500

dont laugh at the obvious

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/spe...0bdbf2221632dd

Bike
    2004 SV650S
    WTF is that thing on the roof!
    102° Rx = + /_\

Bike
    CX500
    Quote Originally Posted by babysteps View Post
    WTF is that thing on the roof!
    I thought the boot was up, had to take a second look.

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by kazadi View Post

Hard to believe that a total shitter like that hasn't been snapped up. Can't think of anything good about it. Will not ever be allowed on the public highway and comes with free surfboard holder. $10k FFS

Bike
    2000 Ducati 996S MY01
    Quote Originally Posted by kazadi View Post

All summed up in the first minute and 15 seconds

2001 Ducati 996S || 2008 Yamaha CygnusX
    FaceBrick

Thread Information