Page 815 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816817825865915 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 16020

Thread: Optimistic sellers

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    nah some are grabbing them, a roll of exhaust tape a maltese cross taillights and playing soggy biscuit in each others sheds every saturday arvo
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Never heard of the soggy sayo?
    Its a game played mostly in boys boarding schools.
    Ah, so you are aware of the biscuit game. The only time being a premature ejaculator would come in handy! Or on biscuity as the case may be.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    . The only time being a premature ejaculator would come in handy! .
    it's very handy for F5Dave, he spends way less on 0900 calls than normal people...

Bike
    Street Triple R
    nah some are grabbing them, a roll of exhaust tape a maltese cross taillights and playing soggy biscuit in each others sheds every saturday arvo
    You were one of the guys that bleated about "punk" right? Oh, they can't play, oh, they can't sing, oh they swear in their lyrics... Or Grunge. or when rock and roll took over from jazz, or when EDM took over from rock. or when rap took over from rock. Whatever. The important thing is that those young people that you spit on (to quote a Bowie lyric) are out in their sheds doing something. You don't like it? who gives a fuck. Its not about you, its not about me, its about them spending some time, learning some skills and moving forward. And hopefully sacrificing a few shitty old brit-bike heaps of shit in the process. Remember your first efforts in the shed? smashing knuckles, cutting that important bit 5mm too short? Breaking those blades and drill bits and parts you couldnt afford to replace?

I fucking despair some days I really do.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    it's very handy for F5Dave, he spends way less on 0900 calls than normal people...
    Just the sound of the dial tone gets me off these days.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    2000 Ducati ST2
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    You were one of the guys that bleated about "punk" right? Oh, they can't play, oh, they can't sing, oh they swear in their lyrics... Or Grunge. or when rock and roll took over from jazz, or when EDM took over from rock. or when rap took over from rock. Whatever. The important thing is that those young people that you spit on (to quote a Bowie lyric) are out in their sheds doing something. You don't like it? who gives a fuck. Its not about you, its not about me, its about them spending some time, learning some skills and moving forward. And hopefully sacrificing a few shitty old brit-bike heaps of shit in the process. Remember your first efforts in the shed? smashing knuckles, cutting that important bit 5mm too short? Breaking those blades and drill bits and parts you couldnt afford to replace?

Perhaps this ad is appropriate, at this moment in the discussion...

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/mot...aa1ac7a58b-003

Bike
    2000 Ducati ST2
    The previous ad was (I reckon) on the right side of this particular coin. Here's the flip side:

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/mot...c8249c4026-005

This is sadly typical of what's happening out there. High priced, not warrantable as is, mods that seriously compromise reliability and even safety... but there are 66 people watching this auction. An SR400.

Le sigh...

Bike
    Street Triple R
    I really like that headlight bracket and headlight. Just saying
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by OddDuck View Post
    The previous ad was (I reckon) on the right side of this particular coin. Here's the flip side:

This is sadly typical of what's happening out there. High priced, not warrantable as is, mods that seriously compromise reliability and even safety... but there are 66 people watching this auction. An SR400.

Le sigh...
    Ahh, so THATS the finest exhaust system in the world.

Bike
    suzuki

never said a word about music at all. my post was to invoke some raised eyebrows from voltaire simply, seems you took the bait....

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    never said a word about music at all. my post was to invoke some raised eyebrows from voltaire simply, seems you took the bait....
    Missed that, was out in the shed fitting a maltese cross tail light and exhaust wrap to the Triumph with a cupper and some bikkies.

" How do you make a Maltese Cross?"

" don't pay them"

Boom Boom says Basil.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by OddDuck View Post

Le sigh...
    Not actually high priced if your familiar with them, he could part it out for more, and its not advertised as a road usable bike.
    Wheels are hard to come by now, as are the twin disc forks.
    Parts locally are hard to come by now.

Or you could buy my fully completed race bike for 10K and save yourself years of work. Over 80BHP on the Dyno too.
    Name:  29542509_423143564797569_8008211175693948477_n.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  10.9 KB
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Pre Unit Triumph
    https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Lis...?id=2200684042

I suspect the demograph who likes these may be selling up to buy mobility scooters.
    That bike I like, and I'm in the appropriate demographic. Sadly I'm not a good enough mechanic to own it. Also there might be the matter of a drastic reassessment of my accustomed overtaking distances.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Yo momma
    , or when rap took over from rock.

That never happened!!!
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    2009 Husqvarna SM610ie
    This listing is popping off in the Q & A https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/mot...2201711267.htm

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlangMasterJ View Post
    This listing is popping off in the Q & A https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/mot...2201711267.htm
    Wow, hes an entitled millenial.
    I dont often give trademe a heads up, but he earned that one.

Thread Information