Advertise with Kiwi Biker
Page 974 of 974 FirstFirst ... 474874924964972973974
Results 14,596 to 14,604 of 14604

Thread: Optimistic sellers

  1. #14596
    Join Date
    1st February 2004 - 11:00
    Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Location
    out west a chch
    Posts
    9,243
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    And my perennial favourite.

    https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/m...ing/3645760917

    I have 3 moderately undesirable bikes and won't split them. Doesn't have the time or space. Hoping to find someone who can fit, or even transport 3 large bikes.

    FFS, just list the best one cheaper. If someone buys it offer him the rest, you might get lucky. . But don't take down the auction, change the photos and reduce the price. Repeat.
    hahaha... thats such a irritation with you aye... hey look the guy has a passion for the gs650, good on him, pity he thinks there is someone else out there with the same passion LOL...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)



  2. #14597
    Join Date
    3rd October 2006 - 21:21
    Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Location
    in the hot sun
    Posts
    3,927
    Yep, the money he is asking is resonable, but……….
    Teapot collection…
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

  3. #14598
    Join Date
    28th May 2006 - 19:35
    Bike
    suzuki
    Location
    lower hutt
    Posts
    7,672
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    hahaha... thats such a irritation with you aye... hey look the guy has a passion for the gs650, good on him, pity he thinks there is someone else out there with the same passion LOL...
    there will be someone out there, that shit is becoming gold when rego is taken into account, $58 a year is a strong attraction

  4. #14599
    Join Date
    3rd March 2008 - 11:55
    Bike
    00 944, 89 250
    Location
    Riding the evil flatlands
    Posts
    2,195
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    And my perennial favourite.

    https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/m...ing/3645760917

    I have 3 moderately undesirable bikes and won't split them. Doesn't have the time or space. Hoping to find someone who can fit, or even transport 3 large bikes.

    FFS, just list the best one cheaper. If someone buys it offer him the rest, you might get lucky. . But don't take down the auction, change the photos and reduce the price. Repeat.
    One with rego on hold is the seller there, a going bike is worth the asking price, and the rest do what you like with it.

    Anything vaguely functional in that age range is going for around that money, so while the purists might not see them as the most desirable of the breed there is still a market for a serviceable motorcycle of that era.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

    Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

  5. #14600
    Join Date
    25th March 2004 - 17:22
    Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Location
    Wellington. . ok the hutt
    Posts
    19,351
    Blog Entries
    2
    I had a couple of mates with them back in the day when they were cheap, and were short of money in between bikes. Heck I had a 550 when I was 19. But geez, why try sell 3 at once? It's at least 2 trips unless you have a monster trailer. It limits your market because you stubbornly insist they cant possibly be split apart especially after losing their mother in that forestry accident. Fuk sake.
    I've been told. Dreaming`s free.
    Think I'll go, back to sleep.
    Everybody listen, voices in my head
    Everybody listen, do yours say, what mine says?

  6. #14601
    Join Date
    3rd March 2008 - 11:55
    Bike
    00 944, 89 250
    Location
    Riding the evil flatlands
    Posts
    2,195
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    I had a couple of mates with them back in the day when they were cheap, and were short of money in between bikes. Heck I had a 550 when I was 19. But geez, why try sell 3 at once? It's at least 2 trips unless you have a monster trailer. It limits your market because you stubbornly insist they cant possibly be split apart especially after losing their mother in that forestry accident. Fuk sake.
    Probably why they're still for sale.

    Trouble is if you sell the one that has live rego, you're just left with a bunch of bits that's not worth the effort to get back to legal for the road.


    So basically you're punting on finding a person with enough transport and garage space for the whole lot, otherwise it continues to sit in your garage.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

    Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

  7. #14602
    Join Date
    25th March 2004 - 17:22
    Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Location
    Wellington. . ok the hutt
    Posts
    19,351
    Blog Entries
    2
    You'd find some plonker to take the others singularly to make cafe racer attempts at the right price.
    I've been told. Dreaming`s free.
    Think I'll go, back to sleep.
    Everybody listen, voices in my head
    Everybody listen, do yours say, what mine says?

  8. #14603
    Join Date
    9th October 2003 - 11:00
    Bike
    Kawasaki Versys 650
    Location
    Greytown
    Posts
    14,559
    Blog Entries
    3
    Fuck, they're ugly!
    I was just thinking Yesterday. I'm about the age Hitler was when he shot himself. Puts into perspective how little I've done with my life.



  9. #14604
    Join Date
    25th March 2004 - 17:22
    Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Location
    Wellington. . ok the hutt
    Posts
    19,351
    Blog Entries
    2
    Beauty is in the eye of. . . well Henry was one of them, so you be the judge Jim.
    I've been told. Dreaming`s free.
    Think I'll go, back to sleep.
    Everybody listen, voices in my head
    Everybody listen, do yours say, what mine says?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •