Advertise with Kiwi Biker
Page 813 of 825 FirstFirst ... 313713763803811812813814815823 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 12365

Thread: Optimistic sellers

  1. #12181
    Join Date
    5th January 2007 - 14:58
    Bike
    motocompo
    Location
    Buttfuck nowhere
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Well I don't want to be alarmist, but its bent the 3rd wheel mount
    And it also has no brakes & no hope of ever having any. It also requires a crew of two, (more than an oil tanker) & it's a prerequisite that the two of them bicker & argue about pointless shit like spoilt children, both amongst themselves & with the operators of other similarly spasticated machines.
    How the fuck did that concept ever catch on?

    PS, everything I know about oil tankers I learned here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM

  2. #12182
    Join Date
    5th April 2004 - 20:04
    Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Location
    wellington
    Posts
    13,159
    This is her. Smoking' hottie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1560887821291.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	342162  
    Polemic....look it up

  3. #12183
    Join Date
    13th June 2010 - 17:47
    Bike
    Exercycle
    Location
    Out in the cold
    Posts
    4,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    This is her. Smoking' hottie!
    Not sure what to think there. Either there's a case for two passengers that size - or all of them should be Sidecar Bob's size....
    Reason is a tool - remember where you left it..... The late, great, John Clarke

  4. #12184
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    8,603
    Blog Entries
    1
    Might be lucky to get half that?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  5. #12185
    Join Date
    25th March 2004 - 17:22
    Bike
    RZ496/Street Triple R/GasGas/ etc etc
    Location
    Wellington. . ok the hutt
    Posts
    16,759
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    . .

    PS, everything I know about oil tankers I learned here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM
    Indeed an insightful dialogue.

    Every day is a school day.
    I've been told. Dreaming`s free.
    Think I'll go, back to sleep.
    Everybody listen, voices in my head
    Everybody listen, do yours say, what mine says?

  6. #12186
    Join Date
    28th May 2006 - 19:35
    Bike
    suzuki
    Location
    lower hutt
    Posts
    6,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    This is her. Smoking' hottie!
    you dirty old man, i went to her christening.

  7. #12187
    Join Date
    5th January 2007 - 14:58
    Bike
    motocompo
    Location
    Buttfuck nowhere
    Posts
    4,557
    Picked this up tonight.
    It's off to live with TT lap record holder Pete Hickman in the UK.
    https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Lis...?id=2183045369
    It couldn't be had for that many pounds over there apparently.

  8. #12188
    Join Date
    25th October 2002 - 17:30
    Bike
    GSXR1000
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    8,275
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Picked this up tonight.
    It's off to live with Pete Hickman in the UK.
    https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Lis...?id=2183045369
    It couldn't be had for that many pounds over there apparently.
    I keep on looking on trademe at old two-strokes I grew up with and telling myself I don't need another bike. I don't believe myself though.
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/signaturepics/sigpic31_1.gif

  9. #12189
    Join Date
    7th September 2009 - 09:47
    Bike
    Yo momma
    Location
    Podunk USA
    Posts
    4,408
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Picked this up tonight.
    It's off to live with Pete Hickman in the UK.
    https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Lis...?id=2183045369
    It couldn't be had for that many pounds over there apparently.
    If it is as good as it looks its a bargain. All the faults listed sound like the owner is a numpty.

  10. #12190
    Join Date
    5th January 2007 - 14:58
    Bike
    motocompo
    Location
    Buttfuck nowhere
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    If it is as good as it looks its a bargain. All the faults listed sound like the owner is a numpty.
    It's at least as good as it looks & by the time I got there (pressed buy now in Lincolnshire) he had a footpeg bracket to replace the broken one which he chucked in.
    He's not a complete unknown to me & makes very high quality fibreglass moulds & fairings as a hobby.
    I had a look in his workshop & was blown away with the workmanship.
    He is certainly not stupid, I can see how you might get that looking at the ad though.

  11. #12191
    Join Date
    9th January 2005 - 22:12
    Bike
    Street Triple R
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    7,432
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Picked this up tonight.
    It's off to live with TT lap record holder Pete Hickman in the UK.
    https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Lis...?id=2183045369
    It couldn't be had for that many pounds over there apparently.
    that was CHEAP!
    In the white room, with black curtains, at the station

  12. #12192
    Join Date
    9th January 2005 - 22:12
    Bike
    Street Triple R
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    7,432
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    I keep on looking on trademe at old two-strokes I grew up with and telling myself I don't need another bike. I don't believe myself though.
    Fuck tell me about it. I had an opportunity a few years ago to buy an NSR250SP and turned it down. STUPID

    I currently want a GPz550 because I am glutton for punishment.
    In the white room, with black curtains, at the station

  13. #12193
    Join Date
    25th October 2002 - 17:30
    Bike
    GSXR1000
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    8,275
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    Fuck tell me about it. I had an opportunity a few years ago to buy an NSR250SP and turned it down. STUPID

    I currently want a GPz550 because I am glutton for punishment.
    I feel like I should join the fray, two of my best friends have a couple examples sitting in their sheds (one has an NSR-SP NC21 in Rothmans, the other has an RGV250 that owes over 30k and also an MC28 SP Repsol).
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/signaturepics/sigpic31_1.gif

  14. #12194
    Join Date
    15th February 2005 - 15:34
    Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Location
    The Gates of Delirium
    Posts
    8,750
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    I currently want a GPz550 because I am glutton for punishment.
    If it's an '82 model you're after, you'll have to fight me for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    Oh I must really irk you to be repeatedly proven to be a total utter moron in public.

  15. #12195
    Join Date
    7th September 2009 - 09:47
    Bike
    Yo momma
    Location
    Podunk USA
    Posts
    4,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    If it's an '82 model you're after, you'll have to fight me for it.
    How come?
    My mate had one when they were new. From memory it was just OK. It did everything well but didn't do anything particularly special.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •