Thread: hi regestered on KB as 1up5dwn to answer a question about wheelies & a members r1

Bike
    01 996sps /2010 1198scorse ducatis

Blah hi regestered on KB as 1up5dwn to answer a question about wheelies & a members r1

DIDNT REALIZE POST WAS FROM 2004 hope hes got it sorted any way here was my first post...''wheelie what you got, if you like it youll love it ! and if you dont you wont. im not great at or where id like to be pulling wheelies but i have done them on 86 vf1000f, 87 gpz1000rx vfr 400 zx400 mvx 250f 996 1198s rf900 the list goes on,im sure you get it, i love wheelies however most times i couldnt afford second bikes dirt or street to practice on (shit i even wheelied my 76/78 hondas cb900 500 750 ole school..) So ive wheeled a bit and what i had at the time,yes i crashedbikes been called a muppet, DONT CARE wasnt thinking about crashing or been called names as i was having to much fun controlling the throttle ,riding on one wheel livin the moment...nothing like it for me one of my scaryest learners was a RD400 oversize pistons mikunis sidedraft jetted expansion chambers that bike will teach you pretty quickly! point in case if i owned an r1 BESTBIKEINTHEWORLD just putting it out there, id be wheeling it down the desinatedROAD.. cant give you sound advice, its always fun and becomes easy, love to here if you get the r1 up. anyone in or close to christchurch like minded lets hookup streetride or meet n great streetfighters stunt riders trails renegade with an interest on learning a few tricks or just association holla bk. NOT FOR THE FAINT AT HEART but then so is living only those balanced on the edge need respond,off the grid streetfighters. p.s A background in padock bashing streetbikes in to top gears, donuts on greasy workshop floors with impresive second gear drifts out of greasy workshop floors into third gear without hitting adjacent buildings, droping the clutch at 10,000rpm remembering to place chest forward over the tank hopefully with enough rpm to break traction madmax first second gear drift with a little popup before third from STANDSTILL,.. may help but is not a prerequisite,a sense of humor now thats a must.CHEERS 1up5dwn.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    so, punctuation is for other people, right?
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Thread Information