Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention streetfighters

Bike
    01 996sps /2010 1198scorse ducatis

Red face Attention streetfighters

little over a month ago i wheelied my ride on the moorehouse rd bridge bothways threetimes ending with the finally up and over and down the otherside,no backbrake as that snaped off weekbefore and was 3weeks away also blitz a rx7 series4 from lights on the back wheel two gears same night,never really used bk brake for controlling my mono's for last two decades but have been starting to apply for the last year when i can remember to.. plan to shop for a bike to setup for fun and mahem in christchurch anyone up for it? my current ride of seven years two engines fliped it once and slid down a road, one complete recent rebuild .8.2013 [frame of job every nut and bolt] custom paint scheem, im going to retire into my garage in aucks and reserve it for ocasional thrashes its a 996sps with kustom extras anyway will bring my newride to c.c, a 1198s 2010 corse wont be stunting it cause the finance company owns as much of it as i do and last time in aucks christmass day i found wheelstanding it a little to twichy on the throttle[ ive ridded it less than 200k in 5months of owning it] ok i havnt auctually got to take it for a ride,im only getting home once a month and ridding it 20k or less as a comuter hence bringing it dwn south, akaroa gp and the likes of ! anyway back to my need to setup a bike for having some mahem,anyone up for it dwn here,was going to look for a controlled area get some permission to avoid trouble and break a leg trying,guys not trying to fill a big ego here just want a hobby that suits my interest no what i mean? holla bk if you thinking the same whateva your into trails mx or street lets meet and greet might be able to start somthing i was looking at a trails bike for starting on stopies and monos its priced round 2k gasgas 250 or ill shop for dereg accident damaged writeoffs which nowdays could mean scratched fairings,just got to bid againts dismantlers which isnt always the best,if youve got or know of a suitable bike holla bk thanks 1up5dwn.

Bike
    The Black Pearl
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1up5dwn View Post
    little over a month ago i wheelied my ride on the moorehouse rd bridge bothways threetimes ending with the finally up and over and down the otherside,no backbrake as that snaped off weekbefore and was 3weeks away also blitz a rx7 series4 from lights on the back wheel two gears same night,never really used bk brake for controlling my mono's for last two decades but have been starting to apply for the last year when i can remember to.. plan to shop for a bike to setup for fun and mahem in christchurch anyone up for it? my current ride of seven years two engines fliped it once and slid down a road, one complete recent rebuild .8.2013 [frame of job every nut and bolt] custom paint scheem, im going to retire into my garage in aucks and reserve it for ocasional thrashes its a 996sps with kustom extras anyway will bring my newride to c.c, a 1198s 2010 corse wont be stunting it cause the finance company owns as much of it as i do and last time in aucks christmass day i found wheelstanding it a little to twichy on the throttle[ ive ridded it less than 200k in 5months of owning it] ok i havnt auctually got to take it for a ride,im only getting home once a month and ridding it 20k or less as a comuter hence bringing it dwn south, akaroa gp and the likes of ! anyway back to my need to setup a bike for having some mahem,anyone up for it dwn here,was going to look for a controlled area get some permission to avoid trouble and break a leg trying,guys not trying to fill a big ego here just want a hobby that suits my interest no what i mean? holla bk if you thinking the same whateva your into trails mx or street lets meet and greet might be able to start somthing i was looking at a trails bike for starting on stopies and monos its priced round 2k gasgas 250 or ill shop for dereg accident damaged writeoffs which nowdays could mean scratched fairings,just got to bid againts dismantlers which isnt always the best,if youve got or know of a suitable bike holla bk thanks 1up5dwn.
    Go here:

http://amzn.to/1jHYKNl
    Keep on chooglin'

Bike
    S1000RR

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    If you had a million monkeys at a million typewriters, not one of them could come up with anything this illegible.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

Bike

ok that was funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Smifffy View Post
    but mate bout gramma,i went to school to eat your lunch,you gave it cause i said so, by third form i realized school wasnt for me and got a job ,i speak a little hood who cares.peace up homme.

Bike

funny shit

Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    its a wonder your not blind as well seriously dude keep both hands in the air were we can see em!
    Last edited by Hitcher; 30th January 2014 at 07:25. Reason: Quoted embedded image deleted

Bike

funny shit

Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    If you had a million monkeys at a million typewriters, not one of them could come up with anything this illegible.
    heres some rules on doing burnouts,go ask your mum if she says no go get a flat,park your scooter againts the back wall and tape your hand to the break put your weight frwd,auctully on second thoughts just sit dwn and lean bk ! the rest is easy. i know i did it on a vf1000f in 6th gear in a garage nxt to henderson police station ,if you need to know the rules dont bother its dirty business best left to us monkeys that frankily dont give a monkeys bout rules

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Geez two posts and the true colours are showing already. I think keeping both hands where we can see em is asking too much of somoene who does as much wa, op's wheelieing as this oned does.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    Your mom
    wall and tape your hand to the break
    What are you trying to break?

Bike
    The Black Pearl
    Blog Entries
    but mate bout gramma,i went to school to eat your lunch,you gave it cause i said so, by third form i realized school wasnt for me and got a job ,i speak a little hood who cares.peace up homme.
    You can't be the guy that ate my lunch, he died mysteriously some years after we'd all left school.

What you say is all fair enough and I'm glad that despite being a thick bully at school that you've found some success in later life. The thing is, sunshine; nobody will answer your posts if they can't read or understand them. Many of us just don't love you enough to make the effort required to do so.
    Keep on chooglin'

Bike

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    but mate bout granma,i went to school to eat your lunch,you gave it cause i said so, by third form i realized school wasnt for me and got a job ,i speak a little hood who cares.peace up homme.
    Who care's what you speak, you can't write for shit.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEU View Post
    What are you trying to break?
    Well if he is applying tape to it, surely it is a break he is trying to fix?
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    '09 Bandit 1250s
    Hey achtungbaby* (or what ever your name is) can you translate his posts?

Bike
    heres some rules on doing burnouts,go ask your mum if she says no go get a flat,park your scooter againts the back wall and tape your hand to the break put your weight frwd,auctully on second thoughts just sit dwn and lean bk ! the rest is easy. i know i did it on a vf1000f in 6th gear in a garage nxt to henderson police station ,if you need to know the rules dont bother its dirty business best left to us monkeys that frankily dont give a monkeys bout rules
    You lost me at 'heres' [sic].
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

Thread Information