Thread: BMW Factory at the TT in 2014

Bike
    Normally Suzuki

BMW Factory at the TT in 2014

Michael Dunlop to race factory supported BMW bike at the TT this year, by fuk are the japas in trouble with his attitude and skill
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    GSA & WR
    Supported by Milwaukee who withdrew support for SMR Yamaha riders Brooks and Hutchy after they spat the dummy with the TT organisers insistance of using kit ECU's this year.

I think there is far too much fucking around with technical rules year in year out it must be costing teams a bloody fortune trying to keep up with it all. Rule changes should be time framed unless it is a safety issue so teams can plan ahead.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Graham View Post
    Supported by Milwaukee who withdrew support for SMR Yamaha riders Brooks and Hutchy after they spat the dummy with the TT organisers insistance of using kit ECU's this year.

I think there is far too much fucking around with technical rules year in year out it must be costing teams a bloody fortune trying to keep up with it all. Rule changes should be time framed unless it is a safety issue so teams can plan ahead.

The rule re the ECU was changed Months and months ago graham, ( All the manufacturers took part in discussion over it) some might be able to afford Motec ignitions, but fek all can afford the shit Sean Muir Yamaha are using. and sean Muir yamaha have the motec on there BSB bikes, so they are just being pathetic realy.

The idea behind it was to try and keep costs down for the teams, and to try and make the fight more even.

Should be std ecu I reckon, it is the dam roads, so ride the roads soft cocks
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    GSA & WR
    Swings and roundabouts mate, if they cant (not allowed to) find the performance in the ecu they go looking elsewhere in the motor for it. R&D = $$$ which ever way you look at it.
    I suspect the usual players will be at the sharp end on the usual bikes knocking on the door of the lap records.
    Its only money bro, big teams big budgets ;-) god knows what BMW will have paid MD to skid their bike and that puppy has big hp out of the box over the others to start with.

Hopefully Yamaha will reveal a new bike soon that will be able to compete with the opposition without having to rely on quite so much hi tech wizardry.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Graham View Post
    Swings and roundabouts mate, if they cant (not allowed to) find the performance in the ecu they go looking elsewhere in the motor for it. R&D = $$$ which ever way you look at it.
    I suspect the usual players will be at the sharp end on the usual bikes knocking on the door of the lap records.
    Its only money bro, big teams big budgets ;-) god knows what BMW will have paid MD to skid their bike and that puppy has big hp out of the box over the others to start with.

Hopefully Yamaha will reveal a new bike soon that will be able to compete with the opposition without having to rely on quite so much hi tech wizardry.

The aide the electronics give now is ridiculous, soon the riders will all be robots also. Anti wheel spin, anti wheel stand, anti anti anti, bull shit, the bike has a rider/controller and the engine only goes as fast as the rider twists the throttle, or has that skill been lost.

The TT is the roads and the TT, I honestly would call for stock ecu with a fueling ONLY mixer box

Also have the stock ECU randomally changed between units to stop any tampering with them
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    The aide the electronics give now is ridiculous, soon the riders will all be robots also. Anti wheel spin, anti wheel stand, anti anti anti, bull shit, the bike has a rider/controller and the engine only goes as fast as the rider twists the throttle, or has that skill been lost.

The TT is the roads and the TT, I honestly would call for stock ecu with a fueling ONLY mixer box

Also have the stock ECU randomally changed between units to stop any tampering with them
    problem with that is that 2 of the bikes have basic forms of these systems as standard?

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    PS Graham, I hope they paid him stupid money, he has very big balls, and I love the way he deals with the media etc, he does not give a shit about about what others think, he is his own man, and I respect that big time.

10-000 Pounds was my biggest Sign on fee for the TT years back, I could only dream of what he will recieve. You are dead a long time.
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Thread Information