Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CB400F mixed messages

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...Malcolm at EconoHonda is a good man to talk with also...

Bike
    2005 Custom Moped
    this bike google images
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	honda_cb400.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	182.6 KB 
ID:	293979  

Bike
    1990 Honda CB-1
    Quote Originally Posted by ruaphu View Post
    Hey KiwiKK, nice migration from the GN to a darn good bike. That SOHC site mentioned earlier is a goodin, a mate from Holland is on there, has a red 4 hundy too, had it for years. Slighty modified running hot cam etc and a period small bikini fairing fitted too. Cracker bikes.

You have a great bike with that 4 hundy, look forward to seeing you out and about the Taranaki eh.
    Cheers mate.
    I've finally nailed down a good colour reference for a tank respray. I washed, cut and polished the side panels and there it was!
    Tell you what....I talked with Bike shops, Bike Engineers and paint sprayers and It sounds like I'm the only owner of a CB400F in the region. Surprising. Puts me in a good position to score in any local bike shows.

Anyway you will no doubt see me out cruising on fine days. (You'll fekkin' hear me coming first )

Bike
    Kawasaki Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwikk View Post
    Cheers mate.
    Anyway you will no doubt see me out cruising on fine days. (You'll fekkin' hear me coming first )
    Look forward to seeing/hearing you there bud. Cheers eh

Bike
    Roadstar 1600 & Royal Star Venture
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwikk View Post
    Cheers mate.
    I've finally nailed down a good colour reference for a tank respray. I washed, cut and polished the side panels and there it was!
    Tell you what....I talked with Bike shops, Bike Engineers and paint sprayers and It sounds like I'm the only owner of a CB400F in the region. Surprising. Puts me in a good position to score in any local bike shows.

They are a great 'wee' bike, not really much faster than the old 2T 250's of the day, but I knew so many of then that were used, abused, mercilessly thrashed for years and still ran well (as long as oil changes etc were done).
    There was a couple of 'oddball' versions around in the UK, a 'Yoshimura' tuned one and a Honda dealer called Mocheck, did a 'hotted up' version called the Harrier... Possibly the same 'type', a Yoshi tune up. So you might still be able to 'acquire' Yohsi cams, 460cc conversion, and 4-1's
    If the road to hell is paved with good intentions; and a man is judged by his deeds and his actions, why say it's the thought that counts? -GrayWolf

Thread Information