Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 55

Thread: International Female Ride Day

  1. #16
    Join Date
    25th March 2007 - 12:04
    Bike
    SPEED TRIPLE
    Location
    LA LA LAND
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
    your very welcome to the (and I use the term very loosely because these things would have looked at home roaming with a heard of hippopotamus's) girls that I saw on Ponsonby road on bikes at the head of the pride parade.
    You callin' me fat? Sometimes I grab my boobs. Because, well, I can. If that make me a lesbian, well roll me in honey and feed me to the Hippos.
    No body move... I dropped my brain

  2. #17
    Join Date
    10th December 2005 - 12:19
    Bike
    Hodor
    Location
    Hodor
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirts View Post
    You callin' me fat?.
    No no no absolutely not at all but if you want to roll yer self in honey I know someone with a very big tongue

  3. #18
    Join Date
    20th September 2009 - 14:02
    Bike
    A big Wheel, and a sponge bob scooter :P
    Location
    ...usually unsure
    Posts
    1,555
    "International Female Ride Day"....

    You girls sure do go out of your way to segregate yourselfs

    ...enjoy your ride ladies, I hope you get the attention you obviously crave!

    When Life thows me a curve
    ...I lean into it!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    25th March 2007 - 12:04
    Bike
    SPEED TRIPLE
    Location
    LA LA LAND
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
    I know someone with a very big tongue
    So she is well hung then?

    Quote Originally Posted by willytheekid View Post
    "International Female Ride Day"....
    As Nobrot implied, you too can participate in "International Female Ride Day"
    No body move... I dropped my brain

  5. #20
    Join Date
    20th September 2009 - 14:02
    Bike
    A big Wheel, and a sponge bob scooter :P
    Location
    ...usually unsure
    Posts
    1,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirts View Post
    So she is well hung then?



    As Nobrot implied, you too can participate in "International Female Ride Day"
    OK!...but only If I can wear my good heels!

    When Life thows me a curve
    ...I lean into it!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    25th March 2007 - 12:04
    Bike
    SPEED TRIPLE
    Location
    LA LA LAND
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by willytheekid View Post
    OK!...but only If I can wear my good heels!
    Um.......
    No body move... I dropped my brain

  7. #22
    Join Date
    2nd December 2007 - 20:00
    Bike
    None now :-(
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    2,499
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    I fear you have seen though my clever rouge.
    Attachment 294448:
    "I'm gonna' rouge my knees and roll my stockings down (bah dah dah boom dah dah) and all that jazz". Oh, you meant "ruse". Oh, you didn't? Good luck with the blusher then sweetie!

    Look forward to more details about the ride; I haven't done a group ride for ages so a lacy one sounds just tickety-boo.
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

    Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    9,934
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    "I'm gonna' rouge my knees and roll my stockings down (bah dah dah boom dah dah) and all that jazz". Oh, you meant "ruse". Oh, you didn't? Good luck with the blusher then sweetie!

    Look forward to more details about the ride; I haven't done a group ride for ages so a lacy one sounds just tickety-boo.
    I too look forward to you all filling me in on all the details of the "all ladies group ride"
    On a brighter note I also see you didn't fall for my rouge then
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0Tvrc9G.gif 
Views:	18 
Size:	475.7 KB 
ID:	294574

  9. #24
    Join Date
    2nd December 2007 - 20:00
    Bike
    None now :-(
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    2,499
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    ....; I haven't done a group ride for ages so a lacy one sounds just tickety-boo.
    Aaaaaargh! lady Lady Lady LaDDDDDDDDDDDy ride - NOT a lacy ride. The perils of posting using a phone!

    (Although lacy could be quite nice.......hmmmmm)
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

    Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    1st September 2007 - 21:01
    Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    13,052
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    Aaaaaargh! lady Lady Lady LaDDDDDDDDDDDy ride - NOT a lacy ride. The perils of posting using a phone!

    (Although lacy could be quite nice.......hmmmmm)
    Don't spoil it for US (males)..... if lacy she wants ... who am I to argue.
    Sweat wipes off. Road-rash doesn't.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    1st September 2007 - 21:01
    Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    13,052
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirts View Post
    You callin' me fat? Sometimes I grab my boobs. Because, well, I can. If that make me a lesbian, well roll me in honey and feed me to the Hippos.
    I wouldn't call you fat ... I'm not that brave ...


    I grab all the boobs I can /allowed. Am I a lesbian .. ???
    Sweat wipes off. Road-rash doesn't.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    2nd September 2003 - 13:12
    Bike
    A Tractor
    Location
    Westish
    Posts
    2,451
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by willytheekid View Post
    You girls sure do go out of your way to segregate yourselfs

    ...enjoy your ride ladies, I hope you get the attention you obviously crave!
    As opposed to an organised KB ride where everyone wants to go real fast and fall off? Actually does any one organise rides on here anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    Look forward to more details about the ride;
    Once it is nailed I will post detail.

    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    I Am I a lesbian .. ???
    Yes! Get some help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #28
    Join Date
    3rd January 2013 - 19:46
    Bike
    1999 Honda Hornet CB600FX
    Location
    Taupo
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by willytheekid View Post
    "International Female Ride Day"....

    You girls sure do go out of your way to segregate yourselfs

    ...enjoy your ride ladies, I hope you get the attention you obviously crave!
    And here, Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a wonderful example why things like women only rides and trackdays exist.
    ---------------------------
    Disclaimer: Any lapses in spelling, tact, or fact are transmission errors.
    ---------------------------

  14. #29
    Join Date
    20th September 2009 - 14:02
    Bike
    A big Wheel, and a sponge bob scooter :P
    Location
    ...usually unsure
    Posts
    1,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Grashopper View Post
    And here, Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a wonderful example why things like women only rides and trackdays exist.
    ...Fine!...lets get into this then!

    ...is it only sexist if its "men only" is it?

    and ask most on here...guy or girl!...most find it odd that these groups seem to go out of there way to segregate themselves from the rest of the riding community, and...sorry to say, my personal experiance has been that most who attend such "sexist" events don't do it for the love of bikes...they seem to do it mostly for the attention!

    so, sorry if my comments offend Grashopper(not my intention)...but events "for girls only" do slightly offend some of us who like & support "actual" equality for all who ride.

    When Life thows me a curve
    ...I lean into it!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    2nd September 2003 - 13:12
    Bike
    A Tractor
    Location
    Westish
    Posts
    2,451
    Blog Entries
    3
    Goodness me. This was never meant to make anyone feel we are being sexist. It is about a bunch of ladies getting together for a ride because we can and has nothing to do with craving attention or seeking segregation. What a strange mindset.

    There are "Suzuki Only" ride days at Hampton Downs. I guess you are offended by that also? Then there are the "Cruiser Only" training days put on by Pro Rider. I guess you are offended by that also?

    If you want to do a "Blokes" only ride. Go for it. I for one wouldnt really give a toss. Good luck with organising it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •