Thread: New Biker Gallery

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries

New Biker Gallery

I have setup a new gallery that allows members to upload images. If you have pics from one of the events in the gallery, feel free to upload them. If an appropriate category does not exist, just PM wari or myself and we will create it for you.

You can now show everyone what you ride by uploading pictures of your bike/s to the members bikes category.
    Last edited by Cajun; 28th September 2007 at 20:18.

Bike
    ZX636 Suzuki GSXR400
    Spankme (please)

Just wanted to say thanks for putting together and maintaining such a bloody good sight. 

I'm sure it takes up a fair bit of your time but from where I stand it's well worth it!!!!  You do a fantastic job!!

THANK YOU xx  :bigthumb:
    Power is nothing without control.

Bike
    1991 Kawasaki ZXR400L1
    Yeah great site...I didn't even know it could do the messaging, gallery thing!!  After lots of random clicking I managed to work it out and have uploaded the few pics I took at Saturdays Pukekohe track day.

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries
    Would certainly like to see a few members bikes in the gallery. Especially if anyone has brought images taken by Daniel Elsley on the track days. I brought a couple myself and they look good.

Bike
    Triumph Daytona 650 in RED
    OK. What'd I do wrong? I've got a lovely eye instead of a mini-piccie of my bike in the gallery, although when you click on the eye, the piccie of my bike is there ok.

"Women & cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." Bruce Graham

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries
    If you upload an image, it will create a thumb. But if you enter a URL, you also need to enter a thumbnail file. Best just to upload the image.

If anyone wants a digital photo of their bike and lives in the Auckland area, I would be more than happy to come around with the camera.

Bike
    GSXR750 K4
    I'll give you a buzz when I get my Remus end can (yes I'm keeping the standard one)

Bike
    CharlesidealOB
    Blog Entries
    I have updated the gallery code so now you can add an image of your bike and select the option to have it linked as a thumbnail from your profile.

Like so my my profile.

and just linked from the member list.

like my entry in the member list

let me know if you have any problem with the new option.

Bike
    gone
    it's probably just me, or my settings, but i'm having trouble viewing the galleries.

most of the time, but not always, i'll try to view a picture and it'll revert back to the thumbnails, which are then unclickable. same thing if i try to click on the random picture

any suggestions?

do i need to download something?

Thread Information