Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: So when will the sharemarket crash in 2014?

Bike
    Other peoples weapons....
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    so what will cash be worth then, word has it in the depression a wheelbarrow full of money was needed to buy shit, what should anyone with cash stashed these days do with it?
    The US dollar is only worth 4 cents today compared to 100 years ago thanks to the FED Res bank and their over printing of money.
    The US were clever back in the 70's when they made the US$ the reserve currency for oil purchases (The Petrodollar) and then for commodities. Every country has to purchase in US$ - but why??
    Every country currently has to trade in US$ to obtain US$ to purchase energy in the form of oil or gas. So they sell items at an insanely cheaper price to the US for their highly over-inflated US$.
    Countries are indebting themselves in order to purchase the almighty US$.
    That is why the US$ always has such a high exchange rate price - even in times of war or bubbles... Countries need the US$.

But what happens when the BRICS (Brasil, Russia, India, China & S.Africa) countries go away from using the US$??? The US$ will be seen for what it is really worth.....nothing.....
    THAT will be the end of the US economy. Period.

What Putin has threatened is that very scenario, with sanctions imposed on Russia now going to cause Russia to drop the US$ and start the selling of their oil/gas/commodities in their own countries currencies. Hell, China and Russia have signed up already, India is paying for some energy in gold, so they've already turned their backs on the US.
    Russia has even withdrawn funds from US banks, and is selling off their US treasury bonds, that in itself could possibly start a run on the banks....

Russia supplies the majority of Europes energy needs, so if they say use the Ruble, then I guess they'll have to use the Ruble.... or... they can shut off the supply... that'll make some countries asses twitch... and if they use the Ruble, then they'll have to supply Russia commodities to get the Rubles.....
    Do you think sanctions are really gunna hurt Russia?? Not on your life!

If you've got cash lying around - buy a sidecar......!!!!
    Is it still beastiality if ya fuck a frozen chicken??

Bike
    Its taken 100 years for the US to amass 17 Trillion of debt, but it has taken China since the 2008 GFC to amass the same level of debt....

Shits about to get real.....

Bike
    ...will there be martial law.....????

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scrivy View Post
    But what happens when the BRICS (Brasil, Russia, India, China & S.Africa) countries go away from using the US$??? The US$ will be seen for what it is really worth.....nothing.....
    THAT will be the end of the US economy. Period.
    Ti what Gaddafi was going to do with Libyan oil. Gold Dinars or no oil.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    See my posts in "stupid world " i have been on about this for some time.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...-World/page140

I think it was a brilliant move , in 2008; pay interest on reserves ,Qe , no inflation. ! Qe keeps markets high , bond rates low and gold low.

buy gold , and when the Japanese or Chinese start dumping dollars , you are sitting pretty

Almost like they were working WITH the Chinese hahaaaa

Stephen

in the mean time ; As I have done , reduce your debt , invest in food ( and beer , my home brew should see me through) and make sure skills are up to scratch, oh and have an exit plan!
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    ...will there be martial law.....????
    yes and thew US is prepared for that.

The New currency , maybe a gold backed trade note. Countrys will still use local currency as far as I can see

Stephen

Samick Sage #40 lb Eason 1018 arrows with 2 bladed broad heads ( my get out of Jail card )
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Ti what Gaddafi was going to do with Libyan oil. Gold Dinars or no oil.
    "Iran poses a far more serious threat to the U.S. than its disputed nuclear aspirations. Over the last few years, Iran has unleashed a weapon of mass destruction of a very different kind, one that directly challenges a key underpinning of American hegemony: the U.S. dollar as the exclusive global currency for all oil transactions."

So too Syria, and Russia and China and India.........

Funny that the US needs to go to war with the ones that disagree with their Petrodollar system....

Hmmm..... why exactly does the US need to invade Syria..... Petrodollar avoidance anyone??

Bike
    Sold
    Funny that the US needs to go to war with the ones that disagree with their Petrodollar system....
    US economy depends upon consumption and nothing (other than the space program) consumes (without tarrifs or trade barriers) like war does!

Petrodollar threat pails to insignificant compared to the will or wants of Israel!

Israel says jump ... America says how high! ... Ever wondered why?

Bike
    Blade '12
    "Iran poses a far more serious threat to the U.S. than its disputed nuclear aspirations. Over the last few years, Iran has unleashed a weapon of mass destruction of a very different kind, one that directly challenges a key underpinning of American hegemony: the U.S. dollar as the exclusive global currency for all oil transactions."

So too Iran, and Russia and China and India.........

Hmmm..... why exactly does the US need to invade Syria..... Petrodollar avoidance anyone??
    In the reality that I inhabit the US hasn't invaded Syria... or Russia... or Iran... or China... or India. Your reality must be speshul.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed View Post
    In the reality that I inhabit the US hasn't invaded Syria... or Russia... or Iran... or China... or India. Your reality must be speshul.
    LOL!!! It is Speshul.....
    I was referring to Libya, Syria and Iran in that statement, but included the other 'mights' as an example of other countries that are undermining the US Petrodollar....

The US wouldn't attack the 3 'mights' - they have nuclear weapons.... however, the little guys don't.

That's what I alluded to.

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Syria and iran have a self help agreement if you attcak one u attack both

Yeehaaa
    Stephen

Sent from my SC-01F using Tapatalk

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian d marge View Post
    Syria and iran have a self help agreement if you attcak one u attack both
    Like when an Infidel attacks/defends/protects (take your pick) a Muslim/state then it automatically becomes a Jehard and the Infidel becomes fare game!

Or hit one Maori you hit them all .... whatever! It's been around since time began!

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    That or they hadn't paid their chemicals bill.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Like when an Infidel attacks/defends/protects (take your pick) a Muslim/state then it automatically becomes a Jehard and the Infidel becomes fare game!

Or hit one Maori you hit them all .... whatever! It's been around since time began!
    I tapped a moari lass once cute to
    Not joking cousin was on his way before i had finished

No the us has been up to its old tricks again and now the chickens are coming home to roost

Sent from my SC-01F using Tapatalk

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue

So too Syria, and Russia and China and India.........

That would be the BRICS alliance that Putin is keen to get underway - Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa - pay for everything in their own currency and avoid the US dollar altogether.....

The US tried it on with Syria, but others got in the way - the UK parliament refuse to play ball.
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Thread Information