Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: So when will the sharemarket crash in 2014?

Bike
    Other peoples weapons....

Bike
    Sold
    I think you guys should get more rest!

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    I think you guys should get more rest!
    THEY don't rest
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    So time to swap my under the mattress US $ for Ruble and Renminbi or open an account at the HSBC....Hong Kong Shanghai Bank .....but Wiki says its British...oh well back to investing in BMW parts.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    Sold
    Share markets are constantly moving ... bullish today bust tomorrow ... it's the nature of the beast ... get used to it!

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Share markets are constantly moving ... bullish today bust tomorrow ... it's the nature of the beast ... get used to it!
    and the fellas with the biggest ball and most capital and business acumen can succeed

where my tui

Just last week, how many were fined in England for fixing the reserve rate ? ( think it was the reserve rate) and the fines were ? 2/5th of not a lot , write those off as operating costs

http://www.theguardian.com/business/...-business-live

Stephen
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    RD350 KTM790R, 2 x BMW R80G/S, XT500
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian d marge View Post
    and the fellas with the biggest ball and most capital and business acumen can succeed

where my tui

Just last week, how many were fined in England for fixing the reserve rate ? ( think it was the reserve rate) and the fines were ? 2/5th of not a lot , write those off as operating costs

Stephen
    You can't write off fines as a business expense (I know, I tried to write off my parking tickets).

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    You can't write off fines as a business expense (I know, I tried to write off my parking tickets).
    technically no , you are right , but if the parking ticket is going to make you MORE money ya take the ticket

an example: after a 20 billion dollar fine.

JPMorgan's legal travails have not threatened the bank financially. While steep legal fees did weigh on the bank's bottom line, JPMorgan still reported annual 2013 profits of $17.9 billion. And while other bank chief executives stumbled during the financial crisis, Mr. Dimon never did, emerging from the wreckage even more powerful.

IMHO Fines are just the governments way of getting its cut,

Stephen
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    Sold
    No matter how grave the situation is around the world, banks never miss out ... they always come out on top, they are a law unto themselves for themselves!

Bike
    I can't believe the amount of sheeple in this world.
    Who really believes we're (the world is) coming out of a recession?? Empty shops, increasing unemployment, austerity measures, prices going up, world chaos......

This is a great explanation of corporatism and corruption.
    http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article44946.html

There's gunna be a shit fight soon....

Hope I've had my heart attack and am gone before shit hits the fan.

I pity my kids futures......
    Is it still beastiality if ya fuck a frozen chicken??

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by scrivy View Post
    I can't believe the amount of sheeple in this world.
    I can't believe the number of pompous twats in this world who call people sheeple because they think they're intellectually superior and can't figure out why they're still complete losers...

Bike
    I can't believe the number of pompous twats in this world who call people sheeple because they think they're intellectually superior and can't figure out why they're still complete losers...
    Oh, now you've hurt my feelings......

By sheeple, you know I mean all the people that believe every word the mainstream media say.
    Unfortunately thats just not the truth.

As I alluded to with the article, times are somewhat different to the medias/governments portrayal of the situation.

I had a conversation with my bank manager not too far back, and he said the same - "there will be a massive 'correction' coming. Best hunker down for it."

Oh, I don't think I'm pompous either.... if you've seen me, you'll know I don't give a rats ass about appearances, and I don't drink with my little finger raised either..... But you're right, I have lost a few races......

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by scrivy View Post
    Oh, now you've hurt my feelings......

By sheeple, you know I mean all the people that believe every word the mainstream media say.
    Unfortunately thats just not the truth.

As I alluded to with the article, times are somewhat different to the medias/governments portrayal of the situation.

I had a conversation with my bank manager not too far back, and he said the same - "there will be a massive 'correction' coming. Best hunker down for it."

Oh, I don't think I'm pompous either.... if you've seen me, you'll know I don't give a rats ass about appearances, and I don't drink with my little finger raised either..... But you're right, I have lost a few races......
    Er...perhaps I went off a bit hard.
    There are those here who use the word "sheeple" to describe the average working stiff who just happens to disagree with their wacko theories (theoeries such as: dispensing with money as a unit of exchange, and the 911 drongos) It's just intellectually lazy.
    The use of terms like "sheeple" do tend to make you look like you're trying to place yourself above the herd, but in your case I'll assume you were directing at a specific instance.

My apologies for hurting your feelings.

Bike
    a red heap
    I think you cunts just need to chill out with Ken for a bit.

Bike
    The use of terms like "sheeple" do tend to make you look like you're trying to place yourself above the herd, but in your case I'll assume you were directing at a specific instance.

My apologies for hurting your feelings.
    Above the herd?? I've been told I'm a bottom feeder...... Don't know why....?

Nah, my feelings have been hurt for years....... Doc says I can't do fuck all about them.....

Thread Information