Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone see this item on the TV3 news tonight? (17/03/14)

Bike
    Not many... If any...
    Middle aged? Kidding right. Look like a bunch of old bastards.... Oh hang on...

Bike
    Your mom
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    When it stops being true they will stop reporting it.
    Since when have the media only reported the full truth?

Bike
    CB1300
    Show me the evidence that returning or over 40 riders are not over represented in fatalities and I will accept your reality. 20 years ago the same puff pieces were being shown but around 20 something riders and students in particular were over represented. Funny how it's the same group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    Dog Rooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    Show me the evidence that returning or over 40 riders are not over represented in fatalities and I will accept your reality. 20 years ago the same puff pieces were being shown but around 20 something riders and students in particular were over represented. Funny how it's the same group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No longer on an active website so we can't get at the document, but a while back Bogan did some excellent work on this that is discussed in this thread.

IIRC this clearly showed that young riders were proportionally more highly represented. And that was using the government's own numbers, just represented with less bias (e.g. biased by them a very wide age group if it suited their intent to do so).

Bike
    bandit
    This made me laugh ...

Senior Sergeant Peter van de Wetering recently came off his motorbike, travelling at 70km/h on a country road
    What ?? The cop's a BAB ???? What was he doing falling off at 70 klicks??? Bunnies ...
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Thread Information