Thread: gsxr400 and fzr750

Bike
    the mighty fzr and gsxr

gsxr400 and fzr750

Don't really want to do this but have too lol.

I have two bikes that I want to sell one of or both maybe.

First is a 1987 gsxr400 race bike running total loss and runs good.
    I have raced this in pre89 for 4 years and changed oil every second meet bot have probably only done 3 meet a year on average.

Motor is standard but have drilled jets bigger as cant get jets for these.
    Has 4 inch rear off bandit 250 and 3 inch front off a gsx750f wth one race old sc1's.
    Also comes with a spare motor that's a good runner and a set of wets on another set of rims.
    I have two additional motors - one is complete but condition unknown and another in bits I got given to me.

$2500 for all this.

I also have an 87 fzr750 with reg on hold.

I have started fixing fairings up and have started pulling lights and stuff off to convert into a race bike but can easily be put back inroad trim.

I have installed a 4.5 x 17 inch rim into the rear for a decent range of race tires and have a brand new chain and sprocket set to fit.
    Also come with a second motor that I was told was an exelent runner and liking at it I would believe it has only done the 36000kms I was told.
    Spare front rim with no discs and original rear 4.5x18.

$3500 for this.

I will sell one or both if I get these prices and if I sell both I will also sell my genny,warmers too but wont sell these unless both go.
    winding up stucky since ages ago

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Your addiction to sheep, finally cost you your woman aye. Told ya being in love with a ewe would end badly.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    the mighty fzr and gsxr
    Quote Originally Posted by unstuck View Post
    Your addiction to sheep, finally cost you your woman aye. Told ya being in love with a ewe would end badly.
    No I still got the woman and sheep are not addictive so piss off and troll someone elses thread
    winding up stucky since ages ago

Thread Information