Bike
    1996 Buell S1

North Island series for 2018-19

Hey boys and girls the North Island series is about to kick off

Taumaranui 15/16th December

Edgcumbe 5/6th January

Tokoroa 2/3rd March

Possibly new Plymouth in April but that is still to be confirmed

There will be a new format this time as the sidecar boys are keen for a series and because i can I'm putting on F5 as well.

F5 will most likely run on the Saturday.

Bike
    1996 Buell S1
    [QUOTE=cotswold;1131115623]Hey boys and girls the North Island series is about to kick off

Taumaranui 15/16th December

Hello Bucket Boys N Girls, just a gentle reminder that one of NZ's best little circuits is being used for the North Island series, you will not be getting much racing for a while so unless you prefer mowing lawns or god forbid going xmas shopping with your partner, dust off your bucket, check the oil and tyres in your race transporters, fix the leak in your airbeds and come on down to Sunny Taumaranui for a weekend of racing, talking shite and having a few bevvies whilst up to your necks in the river (ignoring the dubious water quality).
    15/16th of this month....not this weekend but the one after
    F5 races on saturday plus the normal practice for all, Sunday the big boys of F4 are going for NI supremacy, plus for the first time ever if the loonies with three wheels turn up we will be running them to see who is the North Islands best team

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    What's this first time ever stuff? 3 wheeler used to be run at Taumarunui often.

. . . Actually watch out for the drop off at the end of the sweeper if run a little wide. We had at least one get a little wet. I've never looked over the edge there. Never wanted to know.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Thread Information