Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I've had enough!

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reibz View Post

As far as RUC goes, I challenge you to find a vehicle in NZ with genuine miles on the speedo thats running Diesel.
    We all are all cheating the system in someway or another, weather we get caught or not depends on what counter-measures we employ
    I have one. do I get a prize?
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reibz View Post
    Or just install Infrared LEDS around the number plate.
    Been hearing alot of things overseas about this stopping the vast majority of automatic detection cameras. Very cheap and easy to do if you know your way around electrical circuits. Undetectable to the naked eye as well, Im investigating making one for myself.

As far as RUC goes, I challenge you to find a vehicle in NZ with genuine miles on the speedo thats running Diesel.
    We all are all cheating the system in someway or another, weather we get caught or not depends on what counter-measures we employ
    I'll add mine in, Diesel VW van.
    Cheating the system, I tried when I was self employed but found an easier way.
    Murray....you've gone quiet ....so when are you going to step up and become the new Stoney?
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    tedium
    Rego bike for 2 or 3 weeks a year. Then if popo stop you the back tax only goes back to the last time it was rego'd. If you're running about on a car or bike that's not had rego for years then you're asking for trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickha
    Fuck off, cheese has no place in pies
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle
    i would could and can, put a fat fuck down with a bit of brass.

Bike
    '13 Repsol Thou'
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEU View Post
    What, the bike, or the exemption?
    Both haha

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEU View Post
    Turns out I was just being a n00b.

Bike
    Your mom
    Quote Originally Posted by G4L4XY View Post
    Both haha
    Cash or Bitcoin only.

Bike
    Mine
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    ACC side of the story

They reckon the fee should be $1267-00 per year.

http://www.acc.co.nz/about-acc/consu...tion/index.htm
    This is corruption! Pure and simple. It is the deliberate manipulation of shaky statistics to fit their agenda.

Fucking arrogant bastards.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin (1706-90)

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending to much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"Motorcycling is not inherently dangerous. It is, however, EXTREMELY unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence and stupidity!" - Anonymous

"Live to Ride, Ride to Live"

Bike
    As many as I can get away with
    So according to their (bullshit) figures the cagers cost us $561 (under 600cc bikes) each a year to bowl us off our bikes. Each and every one of us should be complaining to them via the ACC website (they call it a submission), I know I will be.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    I'll add mine in, Diesel VW van.
    Cheating the system, I tried when I was self employed but found an easier way.
    Murray....you've gone quiet ....so when are you going to step up and become the new Stoney?
    Im still trying to figure out why you are still posting in what you called a pointless thread in the previous page.

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Just putting it out there ... but what if bikers ACC levies weren't reduced solely because of the number of bikers who didn't relicence their bikes (and there are plenty here on KB trumpeting that) meant that the annual amount required (call it 10 million just to have a figure) had to be obtained from a smaller number of registered bikers so each of us had to pay more. Just sayin'.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Im still trying to figure out why you are still posting in what you called a pointless thread in the previous page.
    I post on keyboard biker when I'm bored at work.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie View Post
    Just putting it out there ... but what if bikers ACC levies weren't reduced solely because of the number of bikers who didn't relicence their bikes (and there are plenty here on KB trumpeting that) meant that the annual amount required (call it 10 million just to have a figure) had to be obtained from a smaller number of registered bikers so each of us had to pay more. Just sayin'.
    Probably correct, given the general " the world owes us a living" view taken here on Kiddie Biker.
    That's what years of stealing music of the net has taught the youth....don't pay for anything.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    So what you are saying is that if everyone paid their rego then regos would go down because their would be a lot more money in the pot.

Maybe their is a loading in the cost that takes into account the amount of unpaid regos. If so then us that rego our bikes are subsidising those that don't ?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post

Maybe their is a loading in the cost that takes into account the amount of unpaid regos. If so then us that rego our bikes are subsidising those that don't ?
    I thought you weren't one for conspiracy theories.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I thought you weren't one for conspiracy theories.

Not a conspiracy, just good accounting.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swarfie View Post
    ...complaining..., I know I will be.
    ahh yes. the penis mightier than the sword.
    i hope it makes you feel better, because it's unlikely to achieve anything.
    good. thanks and fuck yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    That's what years of stealing music of the net has taught the youth....don't pay for anything.
    you realise how many people put shit on internets, for free? people who work collaboratively, for the benefit of anyone and everyone, for free?

because if you don't realise that, there's a good chance you're a cunt. an ignorant cunt.

you realise a lot of the next generation doesn't want to play the money game? you realise that the sand castles are falling, and that people are waking up to the bullshit you've been bought up to believe?

enter, stage left: ocean.

Thread Information