Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I've had enough!

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200

I've had enough!

Now we are a 3 bike family and all but motorcycle ACC levies are being reduced when are we going to say enough is enough. I just wish that our bikehoi some 3-4 years ago had gone the full distance and we had bought wellington to a standstill! Maybe now if something similar was arranged public perception may be different as it is widely publicised all Acc levies are going down apart from the mo-cyclists.

Give me a date and me and my mates will be there!!

Appreciate efforts put in before but maybe our time has come again - election not far away

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    Katana GS650 1983
    totally agree everywhere overseas seem to be able to protest without informing police - military etc lets just do it
    YOU ARE A LONG TIME DEAD!! ENJOY LIFE WHILE YOU HAVE IT!!

Bike
    suzuki
    years ago there were stickers something like 400000 people have gun licenses; and vote, why not similar now and a group of people approach every person standing for parliament and ask them formally what is their policy, if they're all hit at once then it's got to be prioritised i would've thought?

Bike
    XR200
    Yeah Jellywrestler, that is a good plan. Politicians react much better to personal contact. Its easy to read and dismiss written submissions but when a voter is in front of them, much harder to ignore.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    stop paying the cunts

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    stop paying the cunts
    But then you are supporting the system through agencies like Baycorp and the like, or if you persist in your folly, the justice system.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    It was on the good
    stop paying the cunts
    This should be the next t-shirt.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    You don't seriously think governments worry about a few blokes riding around on motorcycles do you?

There are far more important things to worry about than paying $200 a year more than a car
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    stop paying the cunts
    Every now and then Akzle speaks some sense. This is one of those occasions.

Bike
    Your mom
    For me it works out cheaper to get 2 infringement notices per year than it is to pay the vehicle licensing.

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries
    Burn the beehive!
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEU View Post
    For me it works out cheaper to get 2 infringement notices per year than it is to pay the vehicle licensing.
    Until they add the years rego to the fine as has been suggested. Dont they do something similar to unpaid road user charges?
    " Rule books are for the Guidance of the Wise, and the Obedience of Fools"

Bike
    A big Wheel, and a sponge bob scooter :P

Just back paid 9 months of rego...god it hurt! (I nearly yelled rape!)

an yet even with all this money that I pay for "cover"?

...once again my smashed knees are failing* , all due to ACC telling one of the best knee surgeons in the southern hemisphere that he didn't know what he was talking about, and I only need keyhole surgery on the "worst knee"...not a total rebuild on the left and key hole on the right like the "surgeon" highly recommended...what the fuck would HE know...they even made me wait 8yrs in the hope that I would just "go away" ...and all this damage was courtesy of a drunk driver!, not my own actions ...go fuckin figure! (I imagine they think it must be my fault for daring to ride bikes around the drunk driving populace of NZ?)

So its always nice to be forced into paying these excessive fees just to cover the actions of others!, and then to be ignored & left in pain for over 8yrs while fighting these pricks for the very cover that you are supposedly paying for!...all that, just to be given the very cheapest medical support there system has to offer

(*this is why Willy is a grumpy shit in the mornings and on cold days...and is NOT allowed within choaking/striking distance of ACC workers lol)

...seriously....why the fuck do we allow them to charge us all so much...for so damn little in return?

What ever method it takes to argue these BS fees, I would be keen...well...as long as its not a fun run!

PS..."You don't seriously think governments worry about a few blokes riding around on motorcycles do you"
    ....dead right!
    ...so how about 20 thousand plus surrounding parliment?...completely overwhelming the police & security (With numbers!..NOT violence!), and actually sealing off and taking over parliment grounds!....and the fucking back bencher pub!!(Hit them where it hurts! lol)...pritty sure that would make some people listen (Or we can all just lube up!...roll over!, and wait for the next BS motorcycle "safety" revenue grab/arse rape!)

...bout time we got organised, mobilised and vocalized!
    ...lets start a fuckin fight!!!

When Life thows me a curve
    ...I lean into it!

Bike
    Your mom
    Quote Originally Posted by awa355 View Post
    Until they add the years rego to the fine as has been suggested. Dont they do something similar to unpaid road user charges?
    With RUCs it's 3X what you owe + bringing the RUCs up to date (the latter part is optional, if it's some old wreck with thousands of $ worth of unpaid mileage it might be better to scrap the vehicle). That's why if you have an ancient diesel it could be a viable option to fit a "magic switch" for the speedo.

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    Can someone tell me, If an All Black is paid, $300,000 per year, and gets injured away from the game, does he get 80% of that salary paid by ACC? And if he gets injured during a game or a practice session, does he draw a full salary from ACC?
    " Rule books are for the Guidance of the Wise, and the Obedience of Fools"

Thread Information