Page 15 of 338 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Speaking of queues, why the fuck do old people line up at the bank and use the teller to get $20 dollars out of their account, when their is a perfectly good ATM machine outside. Its not like its new technology, ATMs have been around for 30 odd years. They have had ample time to learn how to use them.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by 98tls View Post
    Hey i had a great time when i lived there when a young fella,cars as in real cars everywhere not to mention many of the owners actually knew there shit when it came to fucking about with them,piss ups were great punchups were awesome had money to burn courtesy of the freezing works and a spade was called a spade
    didnt you find it odd tho that you screwed ya sister in the back of a real car while you talked shit you knew to ya brother as he was sucked by the sis as ya mum punched the shit out of ya old man as he boned a sheep that drank the piss you stole of the honkey that you beat with the spade... just saying love ya 98... but not love Gore styles
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Hey i had a great time when i lived there when a young fella,cars as in real cars everywhere not to mention many of the owners actually knew there shit when it came to fucking about with them,piss ups were great punchups were awesome had money to burn courtesy of the freezing works and a spade was called a spade.Life was good and having spent plenty of later years living in cities and now living in a small town again honestly can not understand how anyone could bear to live in any city you care to mention.Can still remember driving through Porirua (spelling)20 years ago thinking...to be honest i wont bother saying it.

Sums up my experience Mike, I was pressy of Cobra Rodders back inte 70's and things were great, lotsa V8s and the sheailas beat the guys at boat-racing at the Rata Street hall!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    closet city to me 300kms plus..........
    There was a feuding in Gore, cause they are all kin folk.......... last time I was there wall to wall flannel even the gurls..........
    Kinda liked the flannel to be honest,far better than watching fattys all bound up in stuff that was meant to be worn by someone 1/2 there size and 2ft taller.Can always remeber that nightclub called "Arena" or similar seemed to be full of short fat greek tarts in black which went with the black hair all over there faces.Wellington eh..full of civil servants and shit weather.
    Be the person your dog thinks you are...

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Aw, it ain't THAT bad 'cept for the slack-jawed mouthbreathing lackwitted improvident cretinous unwed mothers hanging around KFC smoking up a train and hollerin' "De-Shaquel ya shut your bloody mouth or you'll go back to your fuckin' fathers"

I left at that point...
    and we now no him as 98...

Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    I read a Si-fi book some years back - technology had developed to the point where universal travel was possible by worm-hole and terra forming of plants undertaken. Fairly standard Si-fi stuff, what I found interesting in the story was many planets were solely 'country' based - ie Israeli only planet, etc etc. Averted the wars and shit that go on now as they can live on their own world, shagging goats and stuff as they see fit.
    Neil from the young ones comes to mind Allan... "heavy man"

Sums up my experience Mike, I was pressy of Cobra Rodders back inte 70's and things were great, lotsa V8s and the sheailas beat the guys at boat-racing at the Rata Street hall!
    LMFAO... its all starting to make sence now, your 98's dad

ok I thought it was funny
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    didnt you find it odd tho that you screwed ya sister in the back of a real car while you talked shit you knew to ya brother as he was sucked by the sis as ya mum punched the shit out of ya old man as he boned a sheep that drank the piss you stole of the honkey that you beat with the spade... just saying love ya 98... but not love Gore styles
    Wasnt my sister mate was yours.

Bike
    love ya 98... but not love Gore styles
    Your missing the point mate "styles" wtf is that bro...

Bike

LMFAO... its all starting to make sence now, your 98's dad

ok I thought it was funny
    So did i fuck ya,spat out some bourbon.

Bike
    husaberg
    Kinda liked the flannel to be honest,far better than watching fattys all bound up in stuff that was meant to be worn by someone 1/2 there size and 2ft taller.Can always remeber that nightclub called "Arena" or similar seemed to be full of short fat greek tarts in black which went with the black hair all over there faces.Wellington eh..full of civil servants and shit weather.
    Its a rant thread remember....... the one think I like about Welly (other than it is on a different island) is the loads of girls-n-highheels
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Your missing the point mate "styles" wtf is that bro...
    Its like doggy styles, except you are related to the dog.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Wasnt my sister mate was yours.
    I thought ya said it was his mum - you know, tha big-arsed Maori sheila with one arm???
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    So did i fuck ya,spat out some bourbon.
    best thing you could do with that shit man, real whisky does not have a 'e' in it

I thought ya said it was his mum - you know, tha big-arsed Maori sheila with one arm???
    who pulled your farking chain

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Its like doggy styles, except you are related to the dog.
    yeah all right... one to you ok

fuck this and fuck you lot (not like that 98) im off ta bed... SD's post above got me all horny
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Fucked if i know mate it was dark.Actually whilst we are on the subject of dark and Wellington there is indeed another thing i remember which is depending on the darkness theres a tendency for the really dark to have purple bits instead of the pink we are all accustomed to...anyone care to enlighten me?

Bike
    Triple Delight

How have I missed this thread?

Almost changed the shape of my car today when a person, who obviously needs to refresh their driving skills, attempted to squish into MY lane without indicating. I was so close to forging ahead, but my biker spidey sense kicked in. Bikes are easier to manoeuvre out of harms way BTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    Almost changed the shape of my car today when a person, who obviously needs to refresh their driving skills, attempted to squish into MY lane without indicating. I was so close to forging ahead, but my biker spidey sense kicked in. Bikes are easier to manoeuvre out of harms way BTW.
    Mom.......

Thread Information