Page 167 of 338 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 5060

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Sytae0380 has not made any friends yet.
    Funny that. It's getting annoying now though, I can't find a new thread to post in.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    I doubt the sincerely mods currently do anything about either axel and another who sends abusive messages to others A few seem to enjoy forum rules of their own

Oh he so did say that, and not for the first time either or the first person, you would have to ask the mods why they haven't done anything about axkel.
    bit of a self frag eh chump.
    Site rulez:

" All members of this forum have a right to participate
    without having private or personal information released by others. Personal information...must not be posted on this site without the subject's permission,"

"Posting Guidlines Listed below are the kind of things that should be
    avoided when posting on kiwibiker. These end up
    drawing the attention of the Moderators and the
    posts or threads could be moved and Infractions may
    be issued.
    - Quoting large posts in their entirety
    - Spamming Reposts
    - Pointless drivel"

do the decent thing. Kill yourself.

Or

it's the fucking internet.

Pretty sure telling me to watch my back counts as threatening too.

I mean, i do, christ only knows it's a matter of time before one of these old bumpunchers takes a liking to my anus.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    bit of a self frag eh chump.
    Site rulez:

" All members of this forum have a right to participate
    without having private or personal information released by others. Personal information...must not be posted on this site without the subject's permission,"
    it's the fucking internet.
    Pretty sure telling me to watch my back counts as threatening too.

-personal info deleted-

Trust me telling you to look over your shoulder after you repeatedly tell multiple different people that you want to rape their children is not a threat, its reality.
    Also the fact you repeatedly send messages to multiple people saying you want to rape their children is not your personal information. nor is your name when its given out on your profile page dickwad.

You don't follow a lot of stuff either, what do seriously expect to happen when you repeatedly send messages to multiple people on a forum that you would like to rape their kids.
    If I was you, I would be looking over your shoulder a lot more often.
    Yeah Robert you are a real tough guy. With nothing at all to worry about.
    Because sending messages to multiple different people saying how much you would like to rape their children is actually often thought of as being hilarious in NZ, so don't fret no one will do anything about you at all.
    By definition an internet tough guy is someone who threaten shit they would not do in person.
    So come on Robert, would you say to someone in person, how you would like to rape their very young children.

Note the three months of red rep was coincidently the last time you told me you would like to rape my child, can you sense a cause and effect, you gutless wanker troll.

To reiterate, we will not tolerate personal attacks or heavy abuse on any of the members here, and the same goes for any abuse directed at the moderators. We make that distinction because we are the leaders of the site, we are the ones charged with making decisions, and while we are not perfect, our decisions are final. We appreciate constructive feedback on any issue, but any abuse will be dealt with appropriately. If you do not agree with the actions of any of the mods, please PM one of the Senior Moderators and ask them to look into it. Using the PM or Rep system or forums to abuse someone is not acceptable.
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...88#post1046588

Thread topics, posts and attachments must not contain:
    •graphic descriptions of sexual acts, violence, injury, suffering, racism, death, or obscenities
    •soliciting for any activity of an illegal, sexual, violent or racist nature
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...09#post1409809
    Last edited by Gremlin; 19th June 2016 at 15:31. Reason: personal info deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    -personal info deleted-

Trust me telling you to look over your shoulder after you repeatedly tell multiple different people that you want to rape their children is not a threat, its reality.

To reiterate, we will not tolerate personal attacks or heavy abuse on any of the members here, and the same goes for any abuse directed at the moderators. We make that distinction because we are the leaders of the site, we are the ones charged with making decisions, and while we are not perfect, our decisions are final. We appreciate constructive feedback on any issue, but any abuse will be dealt with appropriately. If you do not agree with the actions of any of the mods, please PM one of the Senior Moderators and ask them to look into it. Using the PM or Rep system or forums to abuse someone is not acceptable.
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...88#post1046588
    see above re: quoting heaps of irrelevant shit.

Also, not once have i given you permission to use my irl name. So still against teh rulez.

Seriously. Jump off the cliff with the box.
    Last edited by Gremlin; 19th June 2016 at 15:31. Reason: personal info deleted

Bike
    2009 KTM990
    then who would the old faggots stalk and flirt with?
    Koi..? Aye Husapedo

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by RGVforme View Post
    Koi..? Aye Husapedo
    Odd she thinks you are full of shit as well
    Quote Originally Posted by RGVforme View Post
    Speaks the truth here.....Just like the trolls could well be a case of learnt avoidance also like never starting a debate with Cassina unless you have a couple of days to spare lol

JAW and I stumbled on what looked like some covert hook up action once.So upset at being interrupted by what was some awesome rolling comebacks on our part the 'Lady' still bent about it revisited the post 3 weeks later and gave me my only negative Rep with a serve on top via the comments.My only one to date .
    Didn't look bad to me but different people different views aye.

Im sure I read on here about someone getting their arse Neg Rep'd off by a lady scorned..

My guess is if a hooked up bloke wanted that type of stress he would turn off his tablet/Laptop and go do something to annoy his partner.
    Quote Originally Posted by koi View Post
    My intro post? I've never repped anyone good or bad, hardly even remember the option exists haha
    But feel free to show how I am a paedophile and axkel isn't when he repeatedly claims to want to rape different peoples very young (ie under 12) kids

PMs deleted
    Last edited by Gremlin; 19th June 2016 at 21:09. Reason: PMs deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Its a Boat

But feel free to show how I am a pedophile and axkel isn't when he repeatedly claims to want to rape different peoples very young (ie under 12) kids

PMs deleted
    Good on you for posting it, I suspect the Lanolin Sniffer will attempt to refute those words but more than likely he'll stay well clear of it.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Ok... so telling someone to kill them self... NOT FUCKING COOL there are people in NZ doing that every week, it has and will affect everyone reading this shit at some stage of their life, missus seen a guy the other day that sat on the rail line and he got what he wanted... he was'nt looking much like a human after that, a girl I have spent time racing against found her mum hanging in the garage.. that's fucking cruel... so have some humanity guys and DON'T post such shit

Threatening to kill and or rape ones wife or kids... last cunt that said that to me I through tru the rollingston cop shop door, it was closed at the time,,, all on camera and the coppers said they saw nothing... NOT FUCKING COOL to say to anyone
    To the twat that might say such shit.. I would be watching ya back cos I for one would hunt you down and fuck ypou up you dont wana know what would happen if such an event was to happen.... to say such shit on line is cowedly and gutless and you do NOT know who you might be speaking to.

NOW... if you receive such a abusive PM do make the complaing and they will be removed... in the 12yrs here I have sent more than one kber packing...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    TF125
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    Ok... so telling someone to kill them self... NOT FUCKING COOL there are people in NZ doing that every week...
    Maybe this week is Husaberk's week. Fingers crossed.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    Maybe this week is Husaberk's week. Fingers crossed.
    we can but hope.

Bike
    Blandit 1200, DRZ250 K, Beta xtrainer
    PMs deleted

A couple of rep comments of Axle,s re threatening sexual violence against my kids.
    Anybody that thinks this thread is being derailed is wrong IMHO. It's a rant against a troll who devalues the whole forum. No mean feat.
    Last edited by Gremlin; 19th June 2016 at 21:08. Reason: PMs deleted

Bike
    1990 Yamaha Virago XV1100
    see above re: quoting heaps of irrelevant shit.

Also, not once have i given you permission to use my irl name. So still against teh rulez.

Seriously. Jump off the cliff with the box.
    You've got your name and phone number on your profile page for all to see. Still, must not breach your privacy, eh?
    Can I believe the magic of your size... (The Shirelles)

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Virago View Post
    You've got your name and phone number on your profile page for all to see. Still, must not breach your privacy, eh?
    yes.
    you'll note the permission part of it.
    Douchebags are not permitted.

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries

Moderator Warning

Multiple people are breaking long standing site rules in this thread.

Posting personal messages (PMs) and personal details without permission are not permitted. Equally, abuse via post/pm/rep is not permitted either and constitutes mis-use of the forum.

Winding each other up, then complaining about the result will simply result in all parties being reminded of rules as none are blameless.

If you can't participate in the forum nicely, log off and go for a ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    Prolight 250,XR4hundy
    Praise the Lord. Hallelujah !!
    The Heart is the drum keeping time for everyone....

Thread Information