Page 205 of 338 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 5060

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    I either give too many fucks about something or I don't give any fucks

I can't seem to find a middle ground for moderate fuck distribution
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    I would have thought, your knob, would be a rant in itself.
    Cheers....
    yeah but... no ones got all night to read bout that...

Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Two points

I don't believe you had just got laid.

How many times do i have to tell you to go home another way and avoid that shithouse run through Hornby ?
    shit you old folk are hard work... My lay was in Hornby, so I had no way round it... besides the alternative is main west coast rd, and thats worse, was dobed into the boss by some silly cow that wouldent pass a milk tanker so I did... last monday
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    the human being...

a selfish gready cunt...

BUT NOOOOO he tooted waved his hands about... shit sorry dude we lost about 2m of distance but will soon make that up, no one died or had there tea put in the bin cos he was late home...
    The human, what a cock sucking fuck of a race we are becomming... lifes to short people get the fuck over it

Must spread rep blah-blah.

Yep, yumans, dumb as a drunk slater some of them.....
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    yeah but... no ones got all night to read bout that...
    ohhh. i'd bet he's going to spend all night thinking about it...

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Oh dear god, they've started singing now.....

My ears, my poor ears.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    Oh dear god, they've started singing now.....

My ears, my poor ears.
    let me guess... Fe n L on the turps LOL
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    let me guess... Fe n L on the turps LOL
    You always were a very perceptive chap mr D.

Time for more beer.......to dull the pain of that..... and having to stump up the $$ for 4 new tyres on the krautwagon this week, as well as a tyre for the shitbox to replace the one with a nail in the sidewall. Fucking machines costing me money

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    You always were a very perceptive chap mr D.

Time for more beer.......to dull the pain of that..... and having to stump up the $$ for 4 new tyres on the krautwagon this week, as well as a tyre for the shitbox to replace the one with a nail in the sidewall. Fucking machines costing me money
    tiz the start of the rally season N... mt cook next month magpie month after... get the Duk ready forget the cages...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    tiz the start of the rally season N... mt cook next month magpie month after... get the Duk ready forget the cages...
    yeah, the bloody spaghetti bike needs a service as well

Having a look to see if I can make Mt Cook work, haven't been to that one.

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    we lost about 2m of distance
    you don't have it on your own. See it every morning and night. The effort others put in to get ahead by another car length, and stress they put themselves under. If only they looked ahead they can see the traffic is stopped just ahead.

found just going with the flow, chilling out on my travels has made things go much easier.
    same with riding me bike, don't really care when I get where I am going, it's the journey and the people I am with/going to meet that is important. Can always go faster at a race track.

Hope the weather improves over the weekend so I can go for a ride....

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    1969 Honda S90
    Fucken NZTA,bastards etc.I have a 30 year old 400cc bike and when getting a warrant the other day it was noticed that NZTA had it listed as 249cc-obviously a typo from when they switched to digital.Simple thought I,a quick phone call and get them to correct their error.No fucken way mate,have to fill out a form and supply manufactures spec sheet etc showing that model is a 400cc.But says I,have a look at your LAMS list and you will clearly see its a 400-Nah,you need to fill in the form and supply info-Right says I,what about this then,I have two of these bikes,pull up rego # ***** and see what cc rating that says (it says 398cc)-not interested-gotta fill out the form and supply info.I think it was that time of the month or a man hater.I cannot see why I should be responsible for fixing someone else mistake so I guess my bike will remain at 249cc,maybe ACC levies will will drop to cover bikes up to 250cc sometime in the future and I will have a win.Cunts.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...a mate of mine was renewing his drivers licence...the wankers sent it back to him with a mistake...he didn't have a motorcycle endorsement anymore, instead he had an endorsement to drive a self laying track vehicle...he thought like you, but no...he still has the self laying track endorsement even though he has never been on a dozer or digger in his life and he had to sit his motorcycle licence again and go through the 250cc only bullshit...unbelievable?, No!, very believable when dealing with these kinds of fuckwits...

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...a mate of mine was renewing his drivers licence...the wankers sent it back to him with a mistake...he didn't have a motorcycle endorsement anymore, instead he had an endorsement to drive a self laying track vehicle...he thought like you, but no...he still has the self laying track endorsement even though he has never been on a dozer or digger in his life and he had to sit his motorcycle licence again and go through the 250cc only bullshit...unbelievable?, No!, very believable when dealing with these kinds of fuckwits...
    My brother had the same issue with the change from the 'lifetime' paper licence to the photo card, somehow his motorcycle licence disappeared but he gained a new truck class for free, no amount of negotiation with the NZTA people could get it back for him.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    i used to bother dealing with teh govt.
    now I don't.

vote akzle

Bike
    Yamaha XV250
    Blog Entries
    People who leave the bloody electric jug empty, I mean, how hard is it to refill the damn thing???

What a week??
    " Rule books are for the Guidance of the Wise, and the Obedience of Fools"

Thread Information