Page 235 of 338 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 5060

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Shout out to the useless fuck who managed to have a crash on a perfectly straight bridge heading south out of the Auckland airport last night that cost myself and many others a good hour of our lives. How? Just how?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Shout out to the useless fuck who managed to have a crash on a perfectly straight bridge heading south out of the Auckland airport last night that cost myself and many others a good hour of our lives. How? Just how?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

...it takes more skill to crash in a straight line than with added curves, didn't you know that?...

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by robajs View Post
    not too hot now......just parked up the guzzi after riding around the hood where dangerous , grump and I live and all was good , no melted tar and bugger all traffic!!
    time to get your guzzi out for an evening ride D.
    true... was at Pitlane this morning bit windy but the heat was good today over cast made a big diferance, no riding tho fucking family sorted that out
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    Attachment 333772
    How many days of summer have we had?

Already sick of people moaning about it being too hot, the same cunts who moan all winter about it being too cold.

It's called weather people, just live with it and dress to suit, then hopefully the dickheads on tv will stop going on and on about it as well.
    fucking cold wet shitty day were the hell did summer go bugger this shit moan moan moan...

actually this is bloody brill loving the cool, ya gota admit that heat was pushing the limits.
    kiwis are great at moaning at the weather its what we do, our lives often rely on it shit the islands only a couple ahundred k across corse we are going to get shat on from all directions.. its a kiwi way gota love it
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...I'm fucked off with this rain...it was shitting itself from Halswell to Birdlings Flat, turned the corner and it was a lighti drizzle...I was really, gleefully, hoping that we were in flood mode up the valley...no such luck, 5mm if we were lucky...fukn weather...

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...I'm fucked off with this rain...it was shitting itself from Halswell to Birdlings Flat, turned the corner and it was a lighti drizzle...I was really, gleefully, hoping that we were in flood mode up the valley...no such luck, 5mm if we were lucky...fukn weather...
    I know... SFA out this way too, pound to a knob a goat shit we need it more than you
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    gezzz... SFA going on here these days, anyways this is realy a post for Grumph as he gave me a lift home so I could get the Buell retrevial combo... again...
    however there is a rant and that is I was on my way to methven for a beer and never made it fuck it was a hot arsed day to, throtle stuck open HONEST OFFICER it fucking did... found the issue not very cool, bloody yanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171224_153644.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	494.9 KB 
ID:	334228 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1686.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	777.5 KB 
ID:	334229 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1688.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	511.2 KB 
ID:	334230
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    ohh and some bastards follow way to close, this prick was on my tail all the way home couldnt loose him tank christ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171224_153843.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	285.3 KB 
ID:	334235  
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Exercycle
    Happy to help.
    That bloody fire the other day was scary. Very narrow front luckily - but it got a fair way before they stopped it.
    I look at the bare dry land upwind from you and shudder...

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Happy to help.
    That bloody fire the other day was scary. Very narrow front luckily - but it got a fair way before they stopped it.
    I look at the bare dry land upwind from you and shudder...
    ...it's everywhere Greg...the rain we had out here last night, don't know if you two got any, has alleviated the spontaneous ignition concern, for about as long as it takes this fucking wind to dry it off...

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...it's everywhere Greg...the rain we had out here last night, don't know if you two got any, has alleviated the spontaneous ignition concern, for about as long as it takes this fucking wind to dry it off...
    True - and yes, we got a day and a bit of light rain. What is impressive looking at this fire is how quickly they were onto it. 3 houses should have been burned - all in the direct line and very close to start point.
    Gardens around them burned - hedge lines alongside burned. They must have choppers on standby now cos they must have got there bloody quick.

It's looking like the new amalgamated command structure might work. Anything's better than when it was in SDC control out here. We saw trucks out from ChCh which is a first. Tankers from all over the district too.

At least at your place Neil, you know the fires will generally stop at a hilltop or ridgeline. One starting here, in a norwester, could easily finish up in ChCh...

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    One starting here, in a norwester, could easily finish up in ChCh...
    naaa... it finish up in his back yard... via mine
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    ohh and some bastards follow way to close, this prick was on my tail all the way home couldnt loose him tank christ...

Ya got it sorted 'cos you, it and some floozie bothered me at the Methven pub...
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    XB12R, FXR150, Ducati 400ss, 1125CR
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Ya got it sorted 'cos you, it and some floozie bothered me at the Methven pub...
    You poor bugger.!!!

what a ride so far!!!!

Bike
    1976 Honda 125

Forgot to mention

PEOPLE Magazine is
    reporting that we lost 92
    famous celebrities in
    They neglected to mention
    139 Police offices
    93 Firefighters and
    33 Soldiers