Page 245 of 338 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 5060

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    loan... he can have, and ill pay for the bus...

Bus is not allowed down here so don't even think about it!

We got mother in law staying, that's enough....
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Bus is not allowed down here so don't even think about it!

We got mother in law staying, that's enough....
    ha haaaaa ha haaaa mumsie the out law... is she a lovely carrot top toooooo....

fuck im brewing up a savage rant at the mo, strugling to wait to fri night...

CUNT COMPANYS THAT SACK NZers FOR FUCKING PUNJABY OR CHINK LABOUR...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries

Building industry in Christchurch by any chance?

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    ha haaaaa ha haaaa mumsie the out law... is she a lovely carrot top toooooo....

fuck im brewing up a savage rant at the mo, strugling to wait to fri night...

There's of course the retort.

Fuck racist piece of shit kiwis.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    There's of course the retort.

Fuck racist piece of shit kiwis.
    you piece a white shit arsehole...

LOVE ya, ginger blood nut cunt of a ranga...

Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Building industry in Christchurch by any chance?
    NO...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans

RIGHT...

Im all for NZer's being employed FIRST in NZ ON NZ turf... anyone wants to take that as a racist comment be my guest ya panzys...

ONCE A PONA A TIME...
    there was a very hard working KBer in Dorkland, she put her lifes savings on the line to move to chch to be with her awesome as fuck BF, her boss even said "do it you can work for us remotely there"
    WOW so sell up in Orkers get a HUGE mortgage and move to living the dream rural in Canty.

well... one month later the boss tells her and the other 3 workers in the division that they are all fucked and out a there as they will be sending there work to india to be done cheaper.... ARSEHOLES...

So these bosses sack hard working kiwis and fuck them over so bad so as they can get the job done cheaper... FUCK OFF its so as they can line there pockets with more cash and make more money... cos they dont give a rats arse about NZ, only them selves...

so, this lovely KBer now has a huge mortgage cos the boss said "do it" the boss aproved a 6 week holiday to the states on and with her bike a 15k+ trip to pay of and i might add this is just the start... all cos of cheaper labour over seas...

ITS FUCKING WRONG... NZ FOR NZer's
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    RIGHT...

Im all for NZer's being employed FIRST in NZ ON NZ turf... anyone wants to take that as a racist comment be my guest ya panzys...

ONCE A PONA A TIME...
    there was a very hard working KBer in Dorkland, she put her lifes savings on the line to move to chch to be with her awesome as fuck BF, her boss even said "do it you can work for us remotely there"
    WOW so sell up in Orkers get a HUGE mortgage and move to living the dream rural in Canty.

well... one month later the boss tells her and the other 3 workers in the division that they are all fucked and out a there as they will be sending there work to india to be done cheaper.... ARSEHOLES...

So these bosses sack hard working kiwis and fuck them over so bad so as they can get the job done cheaper... FUCK OFF its so as they can line there pockets with more cash and make more money... cos they dont give a rats arse about NZ, only them selves...

so, this lovely KBer now has a huge mortgage cos the boss said "do it" the boss aproved a 6 week holiday to the states on and with her bike a 15k+ trip to pay of and i might add this is just the start... all cos of cheaper labour over seas...

ITS FUCKING WRONG... NZ FOR NZer's
    You can trust what someone tells you about as far as you can kick a piano.

There's a reason why I do business with people who still have offices and call centres in NZ, firstly to support companies who are employing new zealanders, and secondly so I can understand what they're saying when I talk to them on the phone.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Company I contract to their" Helpdesk" is in India, you only ever ring them once to realise that its easier to sort it out for yourself.

They do however make the Indian Procurement department look efficient and helpful.

Once you have a job you can do from home via a laptop and phone your days are numbered.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    One of my customers imports new employees
    while another imports as much raw material as they can for their projects.

one because they can’t find any local workforce to work
    one solely because they are cheap

finding NZ people who want to work or have physical skills is becoming harder and harder.

I find it’s customers who are becoming less loyal to NZ base as they are only using us as the smart ones they can rely on.

once it gets done overseas, they loose control....

i tend to to stick to a select group of suppliers, even if the cost is more as the service is usually above what the low cost option is. Same applies to my customers, I try and go out of my way to fix their problems. However you can’t please everyone all of the time.

skilled NZders are in sort supply (as are new imports with the right attitude)

most people want a nice warm couchy job.

i would only trust a few.....

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Company I contract to their" Helpdesk" is in India, you only ever ring them once to realise that its easier to sort it out for yourself.

They do however make the Indian Procurement department look efficient and helpful.

Once you have a job you can do from home via a laptop and phone your days are numbered.
    Almost anything you can do remotely can be done by some one else. Cheaper....

overseas people see NZ as heaven, compared to their current situation.

try going overseas and seeing it for yourself like I have.

”we don’t know how lucky we are” even the poor in NZ

benefits some places don’t have benefits.

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...this is not a fucking , 'it's a lot easier to just bend over thing', thread...rant you cunts, don't Vaseline up your sphincter and lay down...

...You are right D, but the company, oops I meant cuntry wouldn't even know it was being fucked 'til it's all been sold to some fucks we don't know, and then we are fucked... too late then...

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    If it's any consolation. The robots are coming for the same jobs.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Sell up in Auckland and end up with a huge mortgage in Christchurch? The maths don't work man - Auckland property is stupid high compared to the equivalent in CHCH.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Sell up in Auckland and end up with a huge mortgage in Christchurch? The maths don't work man - Auckland property is stupid high compared to the equivalent in CHCH.
    no, i should not have used 'huge'
    from no morgage to a moderate one... from a shit hole in the bronx to a life style property with a clear view of the alps... my point was the company alowered her to go into debt, move, plan a 6 week holliday riding the states... then sacked her and the other 3 in that depo for slave lobour over seas...

Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...You are right D, but the company, oops I meant cuntry wouldn't even know it was being fucked 'til it's all been sold to some fucks we don't know, and then we are fucked... too late then...
    amen... we should be protecting our own be prowd of nz my kids need it...

Quote Originally Posted by eldog View Post
    benefits some places don’t have benefits.
    i dont claim any nor have i... two months ago a dog bit my hand off 4 days in hospital and straight back to work,,, no acc for me... am i a hard worker or just fucking dumb

Quote Originally Posted by eldog View Post
    finding NZ people who want to work or have physical skills is becoming harder and harder.
    but why???

goverement thats why...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...this is not a fucking , 'it's a lot easier to just bend over thing', thread...rant you cunts, don't Vaseline up your sphincter and lay down...

fuck yeah!
    like... white people

Thread Information