Page 266 of 338 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 5059

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by buggerit View Post
    I know its not Friday but FUCKING COMPUTERS!!
    So I know im not very computer savy but fuck it, there like a 1950s car , where you will probably get home but best
    take a few tools anyway.
    So I thought I would bore you with my recent lap of the south island with a few photos so last night I plug the
    phone into the laptop with the thingy cord and then go looking to see how to make it regurgitate the photos, no luck, so
    I thinks fuckit, I will log on to here with my phone and upload them direct, jobs a goodun, seems to have worked sweet.
    So tonight do a bit of the 1 fingered wordsmithing on the first couple of days of the trip and go to add photos,NO FEKING
    PHOTOS, apparently they get deleted if you don't use them within 1 hour,FAAAAAK!!!
    So I goes fuckit, il just post the words and add the photos in another post from my phone, but no
    the fucking log on timed out and when I logged on and sent it t to the great arsehole in the sky
    that swallows shit, FUCKING COMPUTERS.
    So im on my 2 beverage, Ive rung my mates and said yep, a 3 day opening weekend sounds awesome, eating, drinking,
    a bit of birdwatching . plenty of bullshit and NO cellphone coverage,pefect!

To coin a phrase, Bugga!, te he he, bloody annoying aye, keep at it, we'll all want to see those pics now.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    Honda VF750f.

Saturday night rant.

Life is pretty fuckin awesome. Rant over. 🤘🤘
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    It was on the good
    Congrats on your release.

Bike
    husaberg
    Next thing he will be bragging about all the sex he got over the last 3 years
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Next thing he will be bragging about all the sex he got over the last 3 years
    How did you know, are you a peeper? But yeah, can't complain. 👌
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Congrats on your release.
    Chur bro. 👍

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by unstuck View Post
    How did you know, are you a peeper? But yeah, can't complain. 👌
    The wardens put it in your file.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    The wardens put it in your file.
    Bastards, they said the cameras didn't work.

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDGT
    Quote Originally Posted by unstuck View Post
    Bastards, they said the cameras didn't work.
    Nice surprise to see you posting again mate
    Political Correctness, the chief weapon of whiney arse bastards

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    OOOOOh FFS... its been 2 months since a half decent rant...

FUCKING modern cars and their lights... its not un common for a new cage to have EIGHT thats 8 forwards facing lights on at night... FUCK is with that shit...
    -park light
    -LED light
    -head light
    -driving light (day time lights that cunts use during the night cos their cock or c&%ts to small and it looks cool)
    X 2 = 8

is it just my old pricks eyes that cant handle the brightness... or is it the neon type LED shit that cooks ya retners... APART from this I find its so fucking hard to judge distance due to all the bright lights... like the knobs on adventure bikes with a dozen after market lights burning... NOT good to judge speed and distance... BAN the fucking things and put it back to the good old days of only alowing four rorward facing lights...

cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    husaberg
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post

FUCKING modern cars and their lights... its not un common for a new cage to have EIGHT thats 8 forwards facing lights on at night... FUCK is with that shit...
    -park light
    -LED light
    -head light
    -driving light (day time lights that cunts use during the night cos their cock or c&%ts to small and it looks cool)
    X 2 = 8

is it just my old pricks eyes that cant handle the brightness... or is it the neon type LED shit that cooks ya retners... APART from this I find its so fucking hard to judge distance due to all the bright lights... like the knobs on adventure bikes with a dozen after market lights burning... NOT good to judge speed and distance... BAN the fucking things and put it back to the good old days of only alowing four rorward facing lights...

Modern car headlights used to bother me, must have gotten used to them by now.

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Modern car headlights used to bother me, must have gotten used to them by now.
    You've been out here on the long straight roads Dangerous and I have to use. Those lights would bother you too out here.

I tend to dip at about 1 mile separation - but I seem to be alone in that. As d says, small-cock bastards have to show off the amount of light they've got.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post

-park light
    -LED light
    -head light
    X 2 = 8

Damn tooting right, Hi-Lux, Terrano and similar soft suspension with a load or towing a trailer and even on dip they glare at you from a mile away.

Then there's those with rear foglights on in a clear night when you can't get a chance to overtake.

Oh how I miss my car with the pretty red and blue roof lights.......
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    raptor 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post

Oh how I miss my car with the pretty red and blue roof lights.......
    you could buy a old sacked out one from turners and fit some aftermarket lights and do citizens arrests

Thread Information