Page 275 of 338 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 5060

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Bike after bike heading north to the March Hare - and we're not!

Never mind, USA Day in Dunners tomorrow so will head through in one of our Yank Tanks and admire all the other Yank Tanks, no doubt there will be the odd bike to ogle too
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    raptor 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Bike after bike heading north to the March Hare - and we're not!

Never mind, USA Day in Dunners tomorrow so will head through in one of our Yank Tanks and admire all the other Yank Tanks, no doubt there will be the odd bike to ogle too
    lots of murcan stuff about tonight, saw a edsel wagon looked cool

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Where in the Fuck has every red blooded bike riding maniac gone???? !
    Once you could'nt say ""Ride"without a Zillion guys and Girls turning up raring to go and making dicks of themselves competing to be the fastest Indian, the smartest Indian and the best dressed Indian.
    These days, you say Ride, and every bloody KBer heads for the hills, rather sip their home made Latte than get their gear on and ride.
    Useless fuckers, thats what this lot has become, Cor fucking Rona Virarse! Don't need it, enough on here simply fall asleep and die just thinking about riding their God Damned bikes, should have them taken and sold for scrap if they don't ride em!
    Sick of the useless Cunts! that what I am, hold thier hand, point out the little ittiy bitty corner and they Piss their pants screaming Noooooo, I don't Wanna!
    Call themselves Bikers, shoot the fucking Lot of them I say.
    Just a note.
    The following events are on this weekend, by chance they're on the same day, think any KBer's will show up????
    I'd put money on it, but have some New KBer's come along, Na too HARD! OLD KBer's Na, my Back, my axhing cuntie fucking back, soft cocks the lot of you. OLD KBer's What the Fuck is an OLD KBer these day???? Dribbling retards is wot.
    Go check out the home pages ride events section clic on the links and lets be having Ya!

• Impromtu rides notification page.
    • Fat Bikers Monthly Meet & Greet Ride.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Where in the Fuck has every red blooded bike riding maniac...

...Na too HARD! OLD KBer's Na, my Back, my axhing cuntie fucking back, soft cocks the lot of you. OLD KBer's What the Fuck is an OLD KBer these day???? Dribbling retards is wot...
    FUCK you just call me...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    FUCK you just call me...
    I did! Ya coming tomorra??
    See here.
    The next FBMC ride will be on SUNDAY THE 8th OF MARCH 2020.
    Starting at the Now Z Petrol Station on the left of the off ramp on top of the Bombays. It is usual to mob up behind the shop beside their cardboard cupboard lock up (small windowless timber cage)
    It is going to be a 10am ride off, so get there ahead of time, gas up, fuel the body (pies, cakes, coffee) have a chat with the others and be ready to go at 10am sharp!
    Destination. The L & P Cafe Paeroa, via Kaiaua, Miranda, Kerepehi, Netherton and on to In, um,Paeroa.
    Through town to the BIG L&P Bottle for the obligatory Photo Shot then, back via Te Aroha, Ta Huna, Te Hoe , Ararimu.
    The other Important bits, do come along,Fatty or not it's feeling like a Fat Biker that's the magical Ingredient.
    Pies, aromatic beverages and a Love of a ride are the most important parts of being a Fat Biker, so feel free to come ride with us.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250
    Went up the road via Kurow for a look this arvo,hadnt bothered for years and to be fair little has changed theres just less there,had a wander round the "bike show' and again little has changed bar a couple worthy so didnt stay long.
    Be the person your dog thinks you are...

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    I'd put money on it, but have some New KBer's come along, Na too HARD! OLD KBer's Na, my Back, my axhing cuntie fucking back, soft cocks the lot of you. OLD KBer's What the Fuck is an OLD KBer these day???? Dribbling retards is wot..
    Seems to be the case these days.Just moan about Trump. I dought most of them ride anymore. And if the do ithey imagine they cruise around at 180kph everywhere in their tiny minds. Being 60 and still wrenching my own road going machines seems rare as well.

I hope you and the crew have a great ride caseye.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    . Being 60 and still wrenching my own road going machines seems rare as well.
    ...you are one fucking egghead...you obviously don't get around much...driveling -wankfuck -syndrome is somewhat worse than any flu one might acquire...there isn't a cure...you, poor soul are stuck with it...hehehe

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...you are one fucking egghead...you obviously don't get around much...driveling -wankfuck -syndrome is somewhat worse than any flu one might acquire...there isn't a cure...you, poor soul are stuck with it...hehehe
    Did I hurt your widdle feelings? You poor thing you...........(Dots added for effect)

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Did I hurt your widdle feelings? You poor thing you...........(Dots added for effect)
    stop picking on the old ranga Bonez... he has a very good point and Id giv the old fucker some rep but must spread... aparently...

and FYI the "dots" and you only need use 3 of the wee fuckers are called... ellipsis...

Quote Originally Posted by 98tls View Post
    Went up the road via Kurow for a look this arvo,hadnt bothered for years and to be fair little has changed theres just less there,had a wander round the "bike show' and again little has changed bar a couple worthy so didnt stay long.
    and this me cobber... is why I just do a small rallies...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    stop picking on the old ranga Bonez... he has a very good point and Id giv the old fucker some rep but must spread... aparently...

and FYI the "dots" and you only need use 3 of the wee fuckers are called... ellipsis...
    Go for a ride.... As I've said it before there seems to something in the water down your way. You seem to be a bunch of angry fuckers these days. Except for sidecar bob of course.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Go for a ride.... As I've said it before there seems to something in the water down your way. You seem to be a bunch of angry fuckers these days. Except for sidecar bob of course.
    Were a metallurgy report done on your bike, the main one would have to be irony.

Bike
    1976 Honda 125

Did Any Of you's Attend Burnside High School in 1972

Just wondering if any fellow kiwibikers attended Burnside high in chch in 1972?

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Were a metallurgy report done on your bike, the main one would have to be irony.
    Yo woulxdn't know what irony is if it was standing in front of you Doc.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Yo woulxdn't know what irony is if it was standing in front of you Doc.
    You forget? I've have met you before

Thread Information