Page 298 of 338 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 5059

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Shit I seriously thought Dean was a zoomer going by the fact he has not yet sat his full bike license.
    Must have been too busy being super intelligent to get it. Its ok to suck at something Dean.

Funny story time, there's some quintessential boomer comments that I just love.
    Was washing my car the other day and thought to myself, damn where's a boomer to tell me "ooohhh you can wash mine next hehehehe" afterwards. Sadly there were none around at that moment, fast forward a few hours and I'm at the physio having a yarn with the boomer manager, whilst discussing how nice the weather was and what I had been up to that day I said "went out and washed my car cause it was so nice."
    On que she goes "oooohhh you can wash mine too". Classic, day made.

I was doing an install at a car dealership this week, instead of grabbing a coffee I rock in at 8am with my zero sugar Monster in my fist, bracing myself for what I knew was about to come 4 steps into the door the boomer salesmen goes "ohhh don't drink that shit, that shit will kill ya!"
    Day made, don't ever change boomers as this millennial loves ya.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    I had one of those, it was a lot better than you describe though
    To be fair you race a GN250, you get no say on what's good or bad

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post

While us Millennials are responsible for revolutionising technology for the human race in the last 15 years - because we got off our arse and challenged ourselves & our minds in the pursuit of discovery and excellence.
    Bullshit, you're just the consumers driving the evolution of technology for greater profit.

The closest thing to revolution achieved by millenials is putting soy milk in coffee. Gullible generation.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Twowheeled
    Thankfully the old codger could understand that I was saying his generation aka boomers just became hippies, smoked pot and did fuck all. (Doesn’t sound hard to me at all).

While us Millennials are responsible for revolutionising technology for the human race in the last 15 years - because we got off our arse and challenged ourselves & our minds in the pursuit of discovery and excellence.

If you have any trouble trying to understand anything else let me now and I will try dumb it down for you (probably let my 7 year old write it for you).
    Is there not a "Why I am better than you thread"?. Maybe you should start one.

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    To be fair you race a GN250, you get no say on what's good or bad
    To be fair it seems you can't tell a GN250 from a GN125 so neither should you
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    To be fair it seems you can't tell a GN250 from a GN125 so neither should you
    RIP me

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Thankfully the old codger could understand that I was saying his generation aka boomers just became hippies, smoked pot and did fuck all. (Doesn’t sound hard to me at all).

If you have any trouble trying to understand anything else let me know and I will try dumb it down for you (probably let my 7 year old write it for you).
    Aaaand, how many advances have you offered human race? Personally.

That's right, fuck all. You waste oxygen at roughly the same rate as 99.999% of the planet. If the metric for success is as you yourself claim, then you need to shut your fucking hole!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I proceeded to educate him that all of life’s luxuries that he experiences/uses NEVER existed in his era. His nice car - millennial technology, I Phone - millennial technology and so on.
    You seem to be confused, not to mention astoundingly immature. Unless, of course, you're aged about seventeen.

Bill Gates is a boomer. Steve Jobs too was a boomer. Linus Torvalds is generation X.

Given that millennials can be forty now, they may well be giving us new toys but what you describe as "millennial technology" would seem to be to the credit of the boomers you love to malign.

And no, I'm not a boomer.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    To be fair you race a GN125, you get no say on what's good or bad

hahahaaaa... and he doesn't even do that well...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    raptor 1000
    the boomer salesmen goes "ohhh don't drink that shit, that shit will kill ya!"

he wasnt wrong, im a boomer and really dont give a shit what you drink instead of coffee

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by jim.cox View Post
    Hey, As a dinosaur from the previous millennium, I'm still 'making do' with a 250 - and loving it - the wee DR-Z is a great commuter and daily hack - never fails to put a smile on my dial.

But you're right, some of the LAMS options are really good
    Went for a ride on a KTM 390 Duke in the weekend. Hadn't ridden a bike on over a year and that was the first time on the road in about 5 years I think.

All I can say is, yes there are some excellent LAMS options out there, that bike was fucking exceptional, honestly felt like it wanted to lift a wheel out of the twisties. Great brakes and it was really nice through the twisties. If all you wanted was to carve corners that's the bike for you.

Now I'm on tradme looking at Vitpilens and KTM 690s, pretty sure wife would notice it in the garage though

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    I rock up to the pub for an after work drink.

Old codger sitting on a barstool looks at me while I’m ordering a drink.
    We strike up a conversation which ends up him telling me us millennials don’t have it hard.

Oh boy did he say that to the wrong person.
    Maybe he was secretly from KB - he had all the hallmarks (boomer, dull & slightly on the spectrum).
    Maybe it was TDL.

He proceeds with the: “Back in my day” BS.

I proceeded to educate him that all of life’s luxuries that he experiences/uses NEVER existed in his era. They were too busy smoking pot if you ask me. His nice car - millennial technology, I Phone - millennial technology and so on.

He didn’t seem to like an outspoken intelligent young man giving it back to him.
    So he gets his Karen of a wife who looks like she came out of an 70’s Pall Mall advertisement with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Just as dull as he was, resorting to personal & racially motivated insults because she can’t contribute anything intelligent to the conversation.

The look on their faces when I told them I have more intelligence and class than their entire South Island gene pool.

Naturally I saw myself out the door.

I need another drink.

Pissed myself at this shit-stirring load of fantasy, probably actually posted by a boomer, no millenial is that cunning.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Pissed myself at this shit-stirring load of fantasy, probably actually posted by a boomer, no millenial is that cunning.
    Nah. A Boomer wouldn't be that stupid.

Just saying...

Bike
    nightrod
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Nah. A Boomer wouldn't be that stupid.

Just saying...
    Just like the Boomers wouldn’t be stupid enough to be responsible for causing Global Warming? Rooting the ecosystem through capitalist industrial greed? Leaving us Millennials to come up with innovative and efficient products/means to reduce our carbon footprint in efforts to minimise and or reverse the damage caused by Boomers?

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Just like the Boomers wouldn’t be stupid enough to be responsible for causing Global Warming? Rooting the ecosystem through capitalist industrial greed? Leaving us Millennials to come up with innovative and efficient products/means to reduce our carbon footprint in efforts to minimise and or reverse the damage caused by Boomers?

Hopefully you'll not want fix global warning by using all those boomer-invented items that are out there? C'mon, that would be hypocritical eh...
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Thread Information