Page 312 of 338 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 5060

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Crock of shit.

In the UK they call it cling film because it clings to the plate or whatever you wrap it round. Glad Wrap? Fuck off. It fails on both words.

And just for the record, I don't work at Mitre 10.
    Operator error. It will fail if your a cheap bugger though and try to use pre stretched stuff, just like condoms it’s a single use disposable item.

Btw if you end up with serious burns paramedics will wrap your skin in it as it provides pain relief by stopping air touching wound and keeps it from getting dirty.
    Works a treat keeping a doozie of a header pipe arm burn dry while having a shower, although wrapping ons arm one handed with it at 5am results in many F and C words.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Crock of shit.

In the UK they call it cling film because it clings to the plate or whatever you wrap it round. Glad Wrap? Fuck off. It fails on both words.

And just for the record, I don't work at Mitre 10.

I love your tactful explanation of this products failings - maybe you could get a job with Fair Go?
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    I love your tactful explanation of this products failings - maybe you could get a job with Fair Go?
    TVNZ? Don't make me start...............

Bike
    nightrod

Frivolous Friday

Had a few work drinks at the local with my colleagues then this girl rocks up to me and says “are you going to buy me a drink”.

In awe I said “excuse me?” Thinking the absolute cheek of her to lead in with that.

She wasn’t no Ford Raptor either, more like a single cab Mazda BT-50.

So I say to her “and if I buy you a drink, what do I get out of it?”.
    She scoffs at me like I’m a grub.

At this point I’m thinking GTFOH.

She then says “I will give you my number” and pulls out her phone.

So I bought her a drink then grabbed her phone “to put my number in it” to text her mum “I’m a dirty little slag because of the way you failed to mother me”.

It wasn’t until I got to the carpark that I had a high heel flying at my Ute.

That’ll teach her a lesson.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Cool story bro.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    kb

Agreement

Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Cool story bro.

I've been told. Dreaming`s free.
    Think I'll go, back to sleep.
    Everybody listen, voices in my head
    Everybody listen, do yours say, what mine says?

Yes they do, i would like to agree that his story is kool brother.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Fucking anti vaxxers.

If you ask what I'm up to tomorrow and I respond "getting my 2nd jab", don't assume that I care for your falsehoods about the effectiveness of it. I'm clearly happy to go with the experts who've studied their whole working lives to develop it else I'd not be shooting up at 9am on a Saturday morning.

Oh and fuck the ute tax and I don't even like utes

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Bike
    Blog Entries
    I'm there when it's my turn, hopefully August I guess. We do have a hesitator under our roof which at 12 may become eligible after 16 plus get it. Would be better with single jab, hey were going out to a pokemon club or something. Hey look over there!

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Fucking anti vaxxers.

If you ask what I'm up to tomorrow and I respond "getting my 2nd jab", don't assume that I care for your falsehoods about the effectiveness of it. I'm clearly happy to go with the experts who've studied their whole working lives to develop it else I'd not be shooting up at 9am on a Saturday morning.

Oh and fuck the ute tax and I don't even like utes

Tell that to the creators of thalidomide. They spent their whole working lives developing it too.

We don't give a flying fuck what you like ... but there are many people out there that need a ute to do the work they do. Or it is a tool needed for many ... for their recreation of one sort or another. A tax on those are already on the borderline of bankruptcy. The actual result of it will be more and more older vehicles repaired ... not replaced with new.

Another result will be a new Government come the next election ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    . . .
    We don't give a flying fuck what you like ... but there are many people out there that need a ute to do the work they do. Or it is a tool needed for many ... for their recreation of one sort or another. A tax on those are already on the borderline of bankruptcy. The actual result of it will be more and more older vehicles repaired ... not replaced with new.

Try rereading his post.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Tell that to the creators of thalidomide. They spent their whole working lives developing it too.

Im not a Doctor so can't comment on the development of that drug. That was in the 1950s though when they thought smoking was good for ya so... Maybe we're better equipped now.

Got the wrong end of the stick about the utes though, I know about necessity, just bought a dirty SUV for the same reason; wife needed the space for her business.
    Kept the other 2 cars though, fuck the greenies.

As for a new gummant next time round, sadly I think they'll tone shit down come the election again and people will forget, they'll lose some seats though but until the nats sort their shit out Labour are going no where.
    Act will continue to rise, which isn't a bad thing in my eyes.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Only a complete optimistic fool would think National had a chance for next 2 elections.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I love how the medical profession tell us what we are to do, then some time later tell us something completely different, but we aren't supposed to point this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Im not a Doctor so can't comment on the development of that drug. That was in the 1950s though when they thought smoking was good for ya so... Maybe we're better equipped now.
    No doctor here either, but I've read a couple of interesting stories about how the vaccines came about so quickly. The speed with which the vaccines were developed does seem to be a concern to some.

There was a scientist in the USA, a woman originally from Hungary, who had never been paid more than $60,000pa. Sixty grand must be minimum wage for a qualified scientist. For years she worked on obscure research which many felt had no practical application - until Covid 19 arrived. The mRNA research she had been working on was suddenly the hot topic. Her decades of work helped pave the way for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/the-hu...d-19-vaccines/
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    raptor 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Only a complete optimistic fool would think National had a chance for next 2 elections.
    bring back winston

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Hes doing that himself

Thread Information