Page 324 of 338 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 5059

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    WTF is wrong with people?
    mate... what is right with people?
    people are horrible these days its just the way it is...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    raptor 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Yeah and they all eat snails and wear wooden shoes.

Oh, wait.
    what about the Dutch?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download-15.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	349653

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    I have a lot of Dutch friends. Because I am odd they are all wimmin. And largely all gorgeous. We, Kiwis unfortunately are largely bred from English so are thus ugly.

I can't hate them for being better looking than us. But maybe just you as I'm an aboration . And so so pretty.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    I have a lot of Dutch friends. Because I am odd they are all wimmin. And largely all gorgeous. We, Kiwis unfortunately are largely bred from English so are thus ugly.

I can't hate them for being better looking than us. But maybe just you as I'm an aboration . And so so pretty.
    The Dutch people I'd met here hadn't overly impressed me. Then I went to Holland, met quite a few. They can be surprisingly funny. Embarrasingly so. Good guys.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    No. It's the wimmin. Just so ,so so.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Yeah I know, it's not Friday! So Fucking what!
    Now 50 or more mostly un regoe'd I'm sure un warranted and I'm also sure most likely, stolen motorcycles and their not racially profiled riders (watch the herald report to see the obvious ) Idled, quietly wheel standing and unintentionally caring the crap out of ordinary Auckland citizens, their up Queen street this morning, taking cover from Police knowing I'm sure, that thery would be watching over thier friend Bishop (animal) Tamaki.
    A Patrol car following them????
    What the fuck? You me, or any other ordinary NZ Citizen tried riding a motorcycle, up Queen street during level three through the heart of Auckland City and guess what happens??
    I'm over this.
    4 abreast, riding through red lights, stopping traffic, riding on the footpaths, no Registration plates showing, no recommended riding gear, including mandatory helmets and NOT FUCKING ONE OF THEM STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Our contry is FUCKED!
    These for lack of a better word, cunts, know our poor bloody coppers have no chance of safely stopping them, simply ride what they want, where they want with the absolute certaintity that they won't be stopped, arrested or as anone else would have, ben, incarcerated.
    Our Gov'ts decree that Police must be gentle on these arseholes added to our current Police Force numbers mean we're all screwed. Please Be Absolutely Clear, I support our on the street Police men and woman 100%. I do Not support a commissioner of Police who does what fucking politicians tell him to do!
    Anyone here want to have an unofficial ride up Queen street, you know,a quiet peaceful demonstration of our right to be where we want to be without undue attention by law enforcement personnel or anyone else. Ah Shit, sorry I forgot, doing that would have you arrested, your warranted and rego'd bike impounded and your liberty and rights completely trampled by a Police force unable to handle real criminals, who find it easier to pick on otherwise ordinary, law abiding citizens, cause they don't have guns, knives and the I don't give a Fuck that these cunts carry on thier Backs!
    When is it going to stop?
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Police are NOT allowed to chase motorbikes unless major crime committed due to high chance of rider death.
    Dont blame the cops, blame the woke lefty media who kept putting sob stories out about kids dying in police chases.
    Even if they had an action plan I don’t think cops could muster enough resources fast enough and cost would outweigh the relative minor level of offending. Likely they will be filming them and pick em off one at a time at later dates, it’s new way of doing it.

I can’t believe these clowns in Aussie getaway with this stuff, surely cops tracked their ip addresses by now or perhaps giving them rope so they have solid court case.

Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    I posted my solution on the Dirt Bike Dickheads thread.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!

Thanks for listening guys n gals

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!

Is it Friday yet? This can't fucking wait, FUCKERS!, the lot of em!

Where do we live again?
    You know, are we in the deep south of America? or Nicafucking agua.
    Read the report below.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/crime/...SFHQMTOTYGM234

Then explain to me the sheer arrogance, utter contermpt for any sort of authority that this scum sucking bottom dweller has demonstrated exists here in NZ.
    I'm glad no Police personnel were hurt, sad that there wasn't another death by suicide, call it what you will, present a firearm to Police, expect to be shot, not wounded, shot!

I witnessed a vehicle being spiked a couple of nights ago, the 3 occupants of that car (2 young males, 1 female) were all of the browner persuassion, you know I can't say black barstards because , apparently their lives matter. What? ours don't? surely all lives matter!
    They calmly decamped the spiked car in the middle of a major intersection and were walking nonchalantly down the footpath when stopped by Police. Police had seen them exiting the car, but! they feigned ignorance of their situation and continued for over 2 hours to protest their innocence, knowing full well that as there wasn't one of them over the age of 17 they'd get the traditional wet bus ticket and be let go. Not even hand cuffed!!!?
    Well, while the incident was over about 2 hours after it had begun, the area this occurred in, isn't a low decile, scum infested area, but you should have seen the many on foot ( Yeah I know!, a walking gang member??) and in very expensive, powerful, near new cars, gang members began to surround the scene, they out numbered attending Police by at least 2 - 1. The general public who had come into the street to see what was going on quickly retreated to a safe distance, home. They had the sense of forboding I did, I'm sure.
    They openly filmed ( The Best and Biggest mobile phones money can buy, of course) all Police officers there, as well as any ordinary citizen appearing to interact with the Police, the scene, their prospects waving to them and yelling gang slogans.
    I firmly beiieve that it is only a matter of time before these mongrels do, literally take their own away from Police using whatever they have at their disposal.
    God help Uncle commissioner, Aunty J's, Police Puppet then!
    This has to stop, it is already unsafe on most streets after dark in Auckland for our children and their kids.
    You're a fool if you think all of the filthy, unkempt, foul smelling, foul mouthed and insanely dangerous arseholes that literally camp out on Queen Street will move away from blocking the entire 12- 18 foot width of it to allow you to pass by.
    It is suicide to remonstrate with a driver who is carving up traffic, cause as we've seen of late the whole world gets to see what happens to your Tesla here in NZ if you do. That mongrel is most likely out on parole for numerous offences and will do it again in a heart beat. Fucker.!
    I love Fridays, I hate Fuckers!
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Listen up cunt.

Skin colour is no more persuasion than breathing or eating you bigoted piece of fucking shit. Wish I could educate you in person, but I'm sure I'd lose my temper and do something I'd regret.

No one is a piece of shit because of how they look. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHITFOR WHAT YOU SAY.

Eat shit and die cunt.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Listen up cunt.

Skin colour is no more persuasion than breathing or eating you bigoted piece of fucking shit. Wish I could educate you in person, but I'm sure I'd lose my temper and do something I'd regret.

No one is a piece of shit because of how they look. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHITFOR WHAT YOU SAY.

Eat shit and die cunt.
    naaa... your worse with abuse like that...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    naaa... your worse with abuse like that...
    Report me then.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Listen up cunt.

Eat shit and die cunt.

Oh so touchy!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Thread Information