Page 327 of 338 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 5060

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Myford and making model train parts soon?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Myford and making model train parts soon?
    Doubt it. The lathe has to go. Models were childhood. the old man was a founder member of the model engineers society in ChCh. Built live steam engines.
    I was pro slotcar racer in my teens. Before bikes.
    To refer to another thread - I took a team from ChCh to Wgtn for a slotcar interprovincial - and the Wgtn team leader was Dallas Rankine. Parallel paths, LOL.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Haha. Wonder what happened to my old track? Had a couple of cars left over for years. Think gave them away.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Well, fuck, now I really feel old and the years are closing in.
    Surrendered my gas bottles yesterday. Like cutting off a leg.
    Most of my steel supply has gone, box of bends got raided too. Projects given away or sold.
    Workshop clearout prior to selling to downsize.

Advt - I'll have stuff at the Hororata swap meet at the end of the month.
    yeah... that be stressful, but hey, ya still here to do other shit right... enjoy ya propety the dogs etc... ill call in and take ya for a spin on the back LOL...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    yeah... that be stressful, but hey, ya still here to do other shit right... enjoy ya propety the dogs etc... ill call in and take ya for a spin on the back LOL...
    If that happens I'm going to claim seniority - and the front seat.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    fuckwits... ya know what.. was thinking on the way to work today "why"

One of my many titles at work is H&S nazi manager right... ok so in the last week of work last year in one day I potted 3 guys for no safety boots, 2 for no hiviz and 10 for not signing in... only 2 days back this year and 3 fuckwits in there ballet shoes 2 no hi viz and one twat balancing on the top of a 8 foot ladder...

So, what I was thinking was, its cos of the antivax, we got rights, can't tell me what to do cock suckers... It is mandatory on our clients sites to obey the simplest of rules a fucking 2yr old gets it... but no the dence fucked up human of today is so brain dead they think having rights will save their life... fuckwits the lot of em... we are screwed as homosapions fucking screwed...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Fukin A'mercans fault.

Ok we don't want to be mindless fuckers but at some point not be dicks. The only time the road till has come down is the compulsory wearing of seat belts in cars.

Oh but the freedom. . .

I remember being approached in MickyDs in the 80s by a balaclava wearing BRONZ member with a brochure about how we shouldn't have to wear helmets.

Freedom!

Stupid cunts.

And yes I am embarrassed by going to Mikeys but I was young

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    The only time the road till has come down is the compulsory wearing of seat belts in cars.
    shit sakes... the road toll... fuck me, simple math... how the hell can or will it come down with a ever increasing population and increase in cars on the roads... FUCK... more cars means more toll...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..

One of my many titles at work is H&S nazi manager right... ok so in the last week of work last year in one day I potted 3 guys for no safety boots, 2 for no hiviz and 10 for not signing in... only 2 days back this year and 3 fuckwits in there ballet shoes 2 no hi viz and one twat balancing on the top of a 8 foot ladder...

So, what I was thinking was, its cos of the antivax, we got rights, can't tell me what to do cock suckers... It is mandatory on our clients sites to obey the simplest of rules a fucking 2yr old gets it... but no the dence fucked up human of today is so brain dead they think having rights will save their life... fuckwits the lot of em... we are screwed as homosapions fucking screwed...

Ya sure get to work with some rocket surgeons D, do they know which end of a nail gets pounded into the wood....
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Fukin A'mercans fault.

Ok we don't want to be mindless fuckers but at some point not be dicks. The only time the road till has come down is the compulsory wearing of seat belts in cars.

Oh but the freedom. . .

I remember being approached in MickyDs in the 80s by a balaclava wearing BRONZ member with a brochure about how we shouldn't have to wear helmets.

Freedom!

Stupid cunts.

And yes I am embarrassed by going to Mikeys but I was young

Glad you feel guilty enough to forward an excuse for visiting the Mickey D.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    If the white police people are racist why are asians, muslims and indians not incarcerated at higher rates? Soon if not already Chinese or Indian immigrants will outnumber Māori as the biggest non white group by population in NZ.

An unpleasant truth for some there R650R.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar

I deal with a bit of that too but with more serious stuff. It’s astounding the indignation people will display at you stopping them from potentially being killed.
    I find it effective to explain the likely mechanism of injury death of their current actions continue.
    It’s a pity osh doesn’t promote AvE style signage “This equipment can kill you and it will hurt the entire time you are dying”
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    I deal with a bit of that too but with more serious stuff. It’s astounding the indignation people will display at you stopping them from potentially being killed.
    I find it effective to explain the likely mechanism of injury death of their current actions continue.
    It’s a pity osh doesn’t promote AvE style signage “This equipment can kill you and it will hurt the entire time you are dying”
    but... but they just don't get it, it's like in a online game or PS game whatever.. you die but HELLO i'm still here I might die again... the twat I cought on the top of a ladder... he just returned from ACC and 3 months off cos he cut his hand off... FUCK ME...

Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Ya sure get to work with some rocket surgeons D, do they know which end of a nail gets pounded into the wood....
    says HE... who is missing a digit LOL XOX
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    What is it with old cunts and thinking 500cc GP bikes wouldn't be able to be tamed by modern riders?
    You know the riders/athletes that spend every day training on all sorts of gym equipment and motorcycles, not smoking durries and getting drunk.

Honestly...

BuT eLeCtroniCS dO aLl tHe WorK.

All from some cunt that's never spent a second on a race track

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    What is it with old cunts and thinking 500cc GP bikes wouldn't be able to be tamed by modern riders?
    You know the riders/athletes that spend every day training on all sorts of gym equipment and motorcycles, not smoking durries and getting drunk.

Honestly...

BuT eLeCtroniCS dO aLl tHe WorK.

All from some cunt that's never spent a second on a race track

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
    I couldn't agree more. There is no sense in debating it with them either. So I don't.

Thread Information