Page 331 of 338 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 5060

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    I really don't think that the govt wants people to have a firearms licence.

Just got email saying I need to answer the phone (not sure which phone) at {undisclosed time during the next 5 days} to arrange an interview at my home with referee and {some} family, so need to know their availability for {unknown timeframe} because if you can't answer immediately when they phone they can't make an appointment.

Fuck's sake, not sure how they could make it any more difficult.
    Bloke at work says they will interview the other separately so they are not under pressure to lie etc.... So mentally prepare yourself to be told to disappear out into the man cave while they interview your family in another room.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Bloke at work says they will interview the other separately so they are not under pressure to lie etc.... So mentally prepare yourself to be told to disappear out into the man cave while they interview your family in another room.
    Just as well that will not happen to you aye, unless the find an interviewer who is fluent in caprine
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Been there done that as referee for a mate, he came in and offered to make a coffee, but the interview had to stop because he was in the room. Passed on the coffee so we could get the thing finished.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans

Just got email saying I need to answer the phone (not sure which phone) at {undisclosed time during the next 5 days} to arrange an interview at my home with referee and {some} family, so need to know their availability for {unknown timeframe} because if you can't answer immediately when they phone they can't make an appointment.

mate... I got that email 3 weeks ago, they said in the next 10 days... still waiting... and they want all my referees to be present to... i'm in the middle of know were no bastard wants to take time off work to come out here...spose ill have illegal weapons then...

Been there done that as referee for a mate, he came in and offered to make a coffee, but the interview had to stop because he was in the room. Passed on the coffee so we could get the thing finished.
    fuck sakes... when I 1st gained my firearms licence all they did was role up say giday asked to see were Id keep the weapon (which I didn't have at the time but needed for work) that being a chain in the trusses LOL... and said we will post it out...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..

You could put in a complaint about the unreasonableness? (given the police incompetence regarding firearms licences it would probably get you nowhere.)
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Idiots.

I'm surrounded by idiots.

Anyway, it's Friday, think I'll have another beer.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Idiots.

I'm surrounded by idiots.

Anyway, it's Friday, think I'll have another beer.
    yes... yes we are, not a fucking brain between em all... shit N its great getting old in grumpy aye...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    You were grumpy when your hair was still Ginger.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    You were grumpy when your hair was still Ginger.
    fuck off I was... grumpy now... angry then, angry cos I was picked on for being ginger, now im... im... fuck am I now... bald... ok fucking bald... so Im allowed to be grumpy... cos secretly I cracked a boner when picked on... now.... whats a boner?
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans

ohhh they can... just had my interview, apparently a few things have changed did you know it's a whole new permit if you keep a firearm in ya caravan, but you can still hiff it on the back seat of the car... my ammo box ain't no more safe to keep ammo in, it's gotta be bolted to the house triple locked and zip tied... not allowed to keep the weapons under me bed any longer FFS (what if that cheeky darky holmes knows visits me at midnight)... and I have to tell some cunt were I keep the keys etc incase I cark it overnight, but no one's meant to bloody well know... ohhh also failed cos im on meds and need a cert from the Doc to say i'm not about to lose my shit and go shoot myself in the foot... and here I though all I needed to say was that 'I keep my tea towels in the kitchen not my wardrobe'... FUCK guess what... its taken 10 months from when I aplyed and it expires tomorrow... so now I have to find some one in the next 4 hours to look after my shit cos as of midnight Ill be illegal housing firearms...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    ohhh they can... just had my interview, apparently a few things have changed did you know it's a whole new permit if you keep a firearm in ya caravan, but you can still hiff it on the back seat of the car... my ammo box ain't no more safe to keep ammo in, it's gotta be bolted to the house triple locked and zip tied... not allowed to keep the weapons under me bed any longer FFS (what if that cheeky darky holmes knows visits me at midnight)... and I have to tell some cunt were I keep the keys etc incase I cark it overnight, but no one's meant to bloody well know... ohhh also failed cos im on meds and need a cert from the Doc to say i'm not about to lose my shit and go shoot myself in the foot... and here I though all I needed to say was that 'I keep my tea towels in the kitchen not my wardrobe'... FUCK guess what... its taken 10 months from when I aplyed and it expires tomorrow... so now I have to find some one in the next 4 hours to look after my shit cos as of midnight Ill be illegal housing firearms...
    I do hope you managed to sort that ASAP. This is exactly how communists ban weapons or anything else they make the process infinitely more difficult continuously.
    No matter how busy the local wife beaters are or how many crashes are blocking roads you can count on a car turning up to check your compliance real soon.....
    Good luck.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    Yep, the licence renewal 'process' is a slow as EP90 oil in a frosty night and a right royal fustercluck D.

Now watch how well the impending 'register' pans out....
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Yep, the licence renewal 'process' is a slow as EP90 oil in a frosty night and a right royal fustercluck D.

Now watch how well the impending 'register' pans out....
    Ha, he cracked a funny!
    Pity is Scummy, we've seen every other register fail, who thought this was a good idea??? Shoot them! first.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Has not Australias programs had significant success on reducing gun violence? I mean that's the whole point isn't it?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Has not Australias programs had significant success on reducing gun violence? I mean that's the whole point isn't it?
    Exactly thats the problem it Sets a dangerous precedent indeed. You might have to wonder why the NRa and the gun manufactures needs to spend so much money to lobby politicians when they have right on their side. almost like the tobacco lobby......

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/01/20/u...udy/index.html
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/25/w...a-britain.html
    https://www.ibanet.org/article/3e470...c-f59474f4a894
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information