Page 3 of 338 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Hmmmm that image of the cyclists getting taken out is how I feel about some of those licorice all-sort Lycra wearing fuckwads in Christchruch.

Jesus they piss me off - worst part is the arses are all my age (ahem 40-50) drive to work and back daily but once they put on their gay cycling clothes and ride in group they ignore all good road manners then get their shamy coated nickers in a twist when riding three abreast in a mass group blocking the fucking road and a driver/rider toots at them.

Then they take their sweaty arses and overpriced carbon encrusted push-bikes to a decent cafe and sit there with their ball sacks and sausage exposed to young children through the micro thin lycra. Fucking pedo tendencies all of them. And they only order a water or maybe one coffee then massage it for the next hour taking up valuable cafe real estate. I'd ban the cunts if I owned a cafe. Feck I'd encourage motorcyclists - in my experience they consume a fair bit of good old grub and caffeine when parked up.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Hmmmm that image of the cyclists getting taken out is how I feel about some of those licorice all-sort Lycra wearing fuckwads in Christchruch.

Jesus they piss me off - worst part is the arses are all my age (ahem 40-50) drive to work and back daily but once they put on their gay cycling clothes and ride in group they ignore all good road manners then get their shamy coated nickers in a twist when riding three abreast in a mass group blocking the fucking road and a driver/rider toots at them.

Then they take their sweaty arses and overpriced carbon encrusted push-bikes to a decent cafe and sit there with their ball sacks and sausage exposed to young children through the micro thin lycra. Fucking pedo tendencies all of them. And they only order a water or maybe one coffee then massage it for the next hour taking up valuable cafe real estate. I'd ban the cunts if I owned a cafe. Feck I'd encourage motorcyclists - in my experience they consume a fair bit of good old grub and caffeine when parked up.

Top rant!

A shame it's now Saturday...
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Keep the fuckin noise down you cunts, tryin to watch the ruggers on peasant television!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Couild be worse, we could be fuckwits AND live in Gay ol Gore
    God forbid .. what could be worse ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Keep the fuckin noise down you cunts, tryin to watch the ruggers on peasant television!
    So'mI, -multi-tasking and all that.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Why bother it's not as though it's a real sport
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    So'mI, -multi-tasking and all that.
    Eating ... drinking ... AND watching TV ...

All that Police training is paying off at last ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Fucking pedo tendencies all of them.
    You can rubbish pedos, but at least they slow down when they're driving through a school zone.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Why bother it's not as though it's a real sport
    At least they get sponsors with money
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    I'm working in the kitchen with an Aussie at the moment. Now, he really knows how to rant. It's that good I'm thinking of taking a holiday to the vacant continent.

#1 tonight was the soccer world cup, whatever that is. Things like, how can you spend a whole afternoon watching a load of hair models try to score a couple of points? How come when they get tapped on the leg they hold there heads & cry? Why, after proving that they are not even worthy of being called a pussy, do they go out to the pub & start fights after the match?

#2 Compliments to the chef... WTF is up with that? You enjoyed your scran, ogled the waitress, made a mess all over the table & floor & are too tight to leave a tip. But. You rock up to the kitchen & CTTC. Nothing original to say? Even, "that was exceptionally good lettuce" would be nice. Do you say "compliments to the plumber, mechanic, check out assistant, gynecologist... No. Fuck, we can't drink inane compliments. Sort it out.

#3 This has ripped my nightie for years. The worthiest rant of the evening. Stickers on fruit. Absolute cock. Whoever thought the idea up & all the perpetrators should be sodomised with pineapples. Frozen, icy pineapples. You only ever see the little fuckers when they have been sliced 9 times. On the odd occasion you do spot a whole one it's impossible to remove it without mutilating the over ripe fruit making it bloody useless to garnish the CTTC's dessert. Bastard things.

I feel better now. Good thread.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Top rant!

A shame it's now Saturday...
    Sunday now, but still a top rant. Who won the rugby?
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    when farkardardis forgets (yet again) he on the ignore list and quotes you.......... priceless...............
    when he doesnt quote you, but has read the post and is responding to it...
    Youre such a douche.

Bike
    husaberg
    yes, the dress does make you look fat, but what does that have to do with this thread, please keep it on subject............
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    The pirate bike. Arr-arr!
    Well KB could do with a bit of a spruce up in a few other places too.
    The home page events are wayyyy out of date.
    Id like to see an nz map on KB that people could update info about roads and review places theyve been to, to create an easily accessable database about biking in NZ

Bike
    beryl and daisy

actually i find that really they ride their bikes the same way they ride their family movers and mini humvees....without any consideration about anything or anyone.

does not matter if they are on a bike or in a car......sorry mate i did not see ya, is all they will say, unless its them they get knocked off.

disclaimer, i used to cycle everywhere while living in europe, never wore a helmet and I can't actually remember falling of a bike. But the geezers that call themselves cyclist here in NZ? OMfnG.
    squeek squeek

Thread Information