Page 14 of 338 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by awayatc View Post
    People still smoke......?

why...?
    to contribute to the bloated otherwise underfunded, ineffectual health system

Bike
    Valkyrie 1500 ,HD softail, BMW r1150r
    Just to cough up .......?
    Opinions are like arseholes: Everybody has got one, but that doesn't mean you got to air it in public all the time....

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I'd hate to detract from your rant, but that dopey looking woman in the self service area will go get you smokes if you ask her. I get them to do it all the time.
    Not in this town, apparently they cannot leave the self service lane, even though the express lane is right next to it, they have to call some other employee to come all the way down the store just to do one little transaction. All the while Mrs/Miss self serve is standing there staring into space.

Stupid humans, the aliens will get the lot of ya.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Sucks more than I thought, to live in Gore. And I've spent time there!

Bike
    Its a Boat
    So a plane gets shot from the sky and suddenly, people say that 'they could have been on that plane'' even though there was very little to no chance of that being a happening thing. You miss your flight, get put on another a day before the ill fated flight and make it safely home, how the hell could you have ever been on that plane?

And the people who 'like' any article on this unfolding story on fb? really? its about death and destruction, what's to 'like'?

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    So a plane gets shot from the sky and suddenly, people say that 'they could have been on that plane'' even though there was very little to no chance of that being a happening thing. You miss your flight, get put on another a day before the ill fated flight and make it safely home, how the hell could you have ever been on that plane?

And the people who 'like' any article on this unfolding story on fb? really? its about death and destruction, what's to 'like'?
    Like.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    Honda VF750f.

Gore is a great place to live, It is me that has the problem.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    So what happened?

Yonk ago there used to be a ritual where KBers got home, had a bevvy (or toke for some...) and let rip about what is/was wrong with the world, about how some members were wankers, dealers ripped you off, roads were shit and all cops were bastards...

Now we seem to have a bunch of pussies whinging about jack-shit, idiots who have never been there-done that, Johnny-come-latelies.

Bring back Whinger and R1 Aaron etc even IdolX3...THEY knew how to rant
    Cops "were" fark man they still are you of all should know that, roads are mint everywere but chch, only dealer I deal with is a good c$%t Don at Pitlane MC Darfield... and Im sure there are still pleanty of waker members, shit ya can start with me...

On a new note, my Friday rant... cunts of chch... ya redeo there POS house that has had no maitaance for 30yrs, carpets are screwed mould grows like wild in the bathrooms, damage to walls from kids... ya add 150k to there property for FREE (well you, me our kids and there kids will be paying for it for ever) and they still have the ordasadity to complain about a defect in the paint... or the prick that was loaded to start with, brought a house that was poorley built, after earthquake it was rebuilt beter than it ever was... and they bitch about a spot of oil on their drive... cunts
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    F800GS
    On the nooz tonight, Israel vs Palestine.....

Just sayin

Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250
    Having spent 7 years in Wellington i find that a bit rich D,what a fucking shithole though had some good riding if you were fortunate enough to not get blown off your bike getting to it.
    Be the person your dog thinks you are...

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by 98tls View Post
    Having spent 7 years in Wellington i find that a bit rich D,what a fucking shithole though had some good riding if you were fortunate enough to not get blown off your bike getting to it.
    Come on even the locals don't defend gorrrrrrrrrrrrrre
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Come on even the locals don't defend gorrrrrrrrrrrrrre
    Hey i had a great time when i lived there when a young fella,cars as in real cars everywhere not to mention many of the owners actually knew there shit when it came to fucking about with them,piss ups were great punchups were awesome had money to burn courtesy of the freezing works and a spade was called a spade.Life was good and having spent plenty of later years living in cities and now living in a small town again honestly can not understand how anyone could bear to live in any city you care to mention.Can still remember driving through Porirua (spelling)20 years ago thinking...to be honest i wont bother saying it.
    Be the person your dog thinks you are...

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by 98tls View Post
    Hey i had a great time when i lived there when a young fella,cars as in real cars everywhere not to mention many of the owners actually knew there shit when it came to fucking about with them,piss ups were great punchups were awesome had money to burn courtesy of the freezing works and a spade was called a spade.Life was good and having spent plenty of later years living in cities and now living in a small town again honestly can not understand how anyone could bear to live in any city you care to mention.
    closet city to me 300kms plus..........
    There was a feuding in Gore, cause they are all kin folk.......... last time I was there wall to wall flannel even the gurls..........
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Aw, it ain't THAT bad 'cept for the slack-jawed mouthbreathing lackwitted improvident cretinous unwed mothers hanging around KFC smoking up a train and hollerin' "De-Shaquel ya shut your bloody mouth or you'll go back to your fuckin' fathers"

I left at that point...
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JATZ View Post
    On the nooz tonight, Israel vs Palestine.....

Just sayin
    Yeah as un-PC as it it is admit it I agree. Thinking of it I am 49 and as long as I can remember that side of the planet have been killing each other. I'm immune to it now.

Oddly what does bug me the most is bloody American having a wank about anything global that they do not agree with - Russia and the Ukraine are a good example - frankly it is none of the USA business period. After all I think back to all the US interventions and involvement in other countries over my life and they learn what? Nothing, thousands die - Americans and whatever country they are 'helping' - pointless exercise.

I read a Si-fi book some years back - technology had developed to the point where universal travel was possible by worm-hole and terra forming of plants undertaken. Fairly standard Si-fi stuff, what I found interesting in the story was many planets were solely 'country' based - ie Israeli only planet, etc etc. Averted the wars and shit that go on now as they can live on their own world, shagging goats and stuff as they see fit.

Thread Information