Page 210 of 338 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 5060

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    Yours eh, ka pai.
    Quote Originally Posted by old slider View Post
    The other thing that surprises me is after recently buying my HD Fat Bob and looking for fellow riders I now have 3 neighbors, one next door, one directly opposite and one two doors down who have all bought HDs, two Electra glides and one Street Bob, WTF. wont be long and we can start our own chapter.
    No they are not all old born again bastards, well two of us are, lol
    Well, best you beware riding too close to like bozos , since in Tasmania today, a clusterfuck of such 'bornagains'
    resulted in death & carnage worthy of a 3 second Mad-Max slo-mo clip...

They ought to prosecuted for carelessly spreading human waste on the Queen's highway..

Bike
    husaberg
    Mate, the bite whether spider or insect that can infect with the Staph bug is fucking painful, They normally start you off with Flucloxacillin antibiotics (sp) I have found, regular bathing of the wound and using heat like a wheat pack on the covered wound helpful. Magnesium suflate on the poltice may help.

poor bugger, I feel for kids that get bit.
    Yeah i just looked, 28 days of Flucloxacillin antibiotics
    It doesn't appear to be doing much as of yet, we had him in to the dotors twice before they perscribed it though.
    He says it doesn't hurt, but it sure looks gross. Looks kind of like an erupted boil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    W650 sidecar & HD Fat Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemi Makutu View Post
    Well, best you beware riding too close to like bozos , since in Tasmania today, a clusterfuck of such 'bornagains'
    resulted in death & carnage worthy of a 3 second Mad-Max slo-mo clip...

They ought to prosecuted for carelessly spreading human waste on the Queen's highway..

Thanks Hemi, The others on here have also forewarned me of the dangers when inexperienced riders group together. There seems to be something happening when blokes get together, I think having bikes just adds to it, lol.

There is a planned ride in Palmy for the HD Franchise and here in Wanganui we have the Triumph clubs annual? Dice run, I saw them last year as they all met up at the servo in the main street, fuck it was an amazing site seeing so many "BEARS" bikes and all their proud owners, very well behaved and it was great for all the onlookers and kids there was more bikes than I could count, the sound of them all is something special.

Bike
    Yours eh, ka pai.

Dr Who?

Mate, the bite whether spider or insect that can infect with the Staph bug is fucking painful, They normally start you off with Flucloxacillin antibiotics (sp) I have found, regular bathing of the wound and using heat like a wheat pack on the covered wound helpful. Magnesium suflate on the poltice may help.

poor bugger, I feel for kids that get bit.

Medical advice as well, eh bro?

Thank the bloody `70s Kiwi Au-age for ACC...

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Yeah i just looked, 28 days of Flucloxacillin antibiotics
    It doesn't appear to be doing much as of yet, we had him in to the dotors twice before they perscribed it though.
    He says it doesn't hurt, but it sure looks gross. Looks kind of like an erupted boil.

One Tough kid. yes they seem to get a hard lump under the wound that spreads, mark around the redness with a permanent marker so you can see if its increasing or decreasing, it will take probably 6-7 days of the antibiotics before you see an improvement.

Bike
    husaberg
    One Tough kid. yes they seem to get a hard lump under the wound that spreads, mark around the redness with a permanent marker so you can see if its increasing or decreasing, it will take probably 6-7 days of the antibiotics before you see an improvement.
    Yeah we did that after two day's and took photos. I think we used a biro though.
    just checked, its been 4 days according to the bottle.
    I might try the Sulphate though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Yours eh, ka pai.
    Thanks Hemi, The others on here have also forewarned me of the dangers when inexperienced riders group together. There seems to be something happening when blokes get together, I think having bikes just adds to it, lol.

There is a planned ride in Palmy for the HD Franchise and here in Wanganui we have the Triumph clubs annual? Dice run, I saw them last year as they all met up at the servo in the main street, fuck it was an amazing site seeing so many "BEARS" bikes and all their proud owners, very well behaved and it was great for all the onlookers and kids there was more bikes than I could count, the sound of them all is something special.
    Yeah OS, for sure those 'Mothers' have those 'Wild Ones' stunts down pat, they've been doing it for decades now...
    But again beware, many are well practiced in such seemingly casual motorcycle manhandling, & they'll laugh at any idiocy..

Bike
    Yeah OS, for sure those 'Mothers' have those 'Wild Ones' stunts down pat, they've been doing it for decades now...
    But again beware, many are well practiced in such seemingly casual motorcycle manhandling, & they'll laugh at any idiocy..

Yep, I leave my ride at home on these occasions (for the moment) , My only involvement with the Mothers was back in the late 70s early 80s when racing speedway sidecars, good buggers and good racers.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...fuck off with your conversation...rants, rant or at least some kind of massive, whinge yer cunts...or fuck off somewhere else...dickheads...

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Nevermind your sickening bestial proclivities, or trans-species shenanigans...

'Ora', those big-as taniwha on Komodo, are actually venomous, which intoxicates their victims,
    much moreso than a 'filthy mouth', even if the latter works on husaperv..
    Oh fuck! J.A.W is back! Lock up your children!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Yours eh, ka pai.
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...fuck off with your conversation...rants, rant or at least some kind of massive, whinge yer cunts...or fuck off somewhere else...dickheads...

Why did the condom fly across the room?
    'cause he was pissed orf...

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    Should be Monday rants. Everyone is drunk and happy on Friday nights. Better class of rant earlier in the week.
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by mossy1200 View Post
    Should be Monday rants. Everyone is drunk and happy on Friday nights. Better class of rant earlier in the week.
    I'm not drunk, or happy.

Get fucked, the lot of ya.

Bike
    Yours eh, ka pai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Oh fuck! J.A.W is back! Lock up your children!
    But not with Laava lampreys or husabuggers, fer chrissake.. eh...

Bike
    Exercycle
    Back in the days when I went round the nationals, stayed at a motel in Timaru. Slept on a fold out sofa. Once home the cold like symptoms I'd had all weekend got worse....It wasn't till my wife saw my back we realised i'd been bitten by something. Big central red spot and red lines going out for about a foot.
    Antibiotics for a fortnight. Surprisingly little pain though - presuimably because it didn't develop a secondary infection.

Rang the motel and had a rant...recommended spraying the furniture for spiders as they'd told me the fold out hadn't been used for some time.

Thread Information