Page 56 of 338 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Too much bourbon & too little coke left.

Damn!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Too much bourbon & too little coke left.

Damn!

...you'll just have to do lines with whats left...I suggest a very short straw...

Bike
    ---
    Im gunna rant .. can I rant? well fk you's all anyway Im gunna rant .. 8 fkn days straight of fkn young cunts letting off fkn fireworks all hours of the fkn night (ok granted waste of time letting them off in the day time I suppose ) .. I say ban the fkn cunts .. was out the door abusing the cunts across the road in the beach carpark at 2am this morning .. hey you wanna wake my kids up at all hours of the night 7 days in a row .. ya muthafucka shit gunna down .. well a mouth gunna get loud anywayz .. and to top it all off .. the fkn cunts said to me 'fuck off inside nana' .. nana? .. nana? .. well that just fkn topped it off .. now fkn fireworks are going off again .. in the fkn wind .. if I drunk alcohol Id be having one now but I don't so Im gunna make a fkn coffee and what .. furthermore .. I actually had a really awesome day. No doubt my post will end up in PD like the rest of my shit so get fkd.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by amberzfire View Post
    furthermore .. I actually had a really awesome day.
    ...certainly fucked that rant then, eh...

Bike
    ---
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...certainly fucked that rant then, eh...
    trying really hard to rant good ... ahh fk that don't even make sense

Bike
    less than I used to have
    trying really hard to rant good ... ahh fk that don't even make sense
    ...the magnitude of your rant is about up with the soft cock ranting of late...ever'body must be all safe and snug in whatever shit makes them happy...that'll change...mark my words...

Bike
    ---
    ...the magnitude of your rant is about up with the soft cock ranting of late...ever'body must be all safe and snug in whatever shit makes them happy...that'll change...mark my words...
    I'll be sure to take out the - 'I had an awesome day' next time .. there fkn happy now

Bike
    less than I used to have
    I'll be sure to take out the - 'I had an awesome day' next time .. there fkn happy now

...only if you show Akzle yer tits...

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    dont mention the word happy, sets the wrong tone.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Well fuck YOUUUUU ya fuckin' smart fuckin' fucker, who the hell died and made YOU God so you can call the shots and slag off every other ranter, eh? eh?

Fuck you.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    ---
    ...only if you show Akzle yer tits...
    ohh for fks sakes your kidding me not you to ...

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ohh for fks sakes your kidding me not you to ...
    ...no not me...

Bike
    '09 Bandit 1250s
    Im gunna rant .. can I rant? well fk you's all anyway Im gunna rant .. 8 fkn days straight of fkn young cunts letting off fkn fireworks all hours of the fkn night (ok granted waste of time letting them off in the day time I suppose ) .. I say ban the fkn cunts .. was out the door abusing the cunts across the road in the beach carpark at 2am this morning .. hey you wanna wake my kids up at all hours of the night 7 days in a row .. ya muthafucka shit gunna down .. well a mouth gunna get loud anywayz .. and to top it all off .. the fkn cunts said to me 'fuck off inside nana' .. nana? .. nana? .. well that just fkn topped it off .. now fkn fireworks are going off again .. in the fkn wind .. if I drunk alcohol Id be having one now but I don't so Im gunna make a fkn coffee and what .. furthermore .. I actually had a really awesome day. No doubt my post will end up in PD like the rest of my shit so get fkd.

I'll tell you where you went wrong. You told young dumb cunts to fuck off, so they told you to fuck off.

If you want them to fuck off, chuck a pretty, fluffy dressing gown on, tie your hair up and walk down and see them.

Open up your convo like "wow such pretty fireworks! Bam bam bang pop!" (try sound retarded, the more special you sound, the quicker they'll fuck off).

If they keep letting off fireworks and staying around, say something like "can you please hang round for 5 more minutes? I want to bring my son down to watch, you'll love him, he's the school mathletics champion!".

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Well fuck YOUUUUU ya fuckin' smart fuckin' fucker, who the hell died and made YOU God so you can call the shots and slag off every other ranter, eh? eh?

Fuck you.

...go and get some Coca Cola ...

Bike
    ---
    Quote Originally Posted by haydes55 View Post
    I'll tell you where you went wrong. You told young dumb cunts to fuck off, so they told you to fuck off.

If you want them to fuck off, chuck a pretty, fluffy dressing gown on, tie your hair up and walk down and see them.

Open up your convo like "wow such pretty fireworks! Bam bam bang pop!" (try sound retarded, the more special you sound, the quicker they'll fuck off).

If they keep letting off fireworks and staying around, say something like "can you please hang round for 5 more minutes? I want to bring my son down to watch, you'll love him, he's the school mathletics champion!".
    lol true that .. sounds like a plan ... couple of the little cunts were on bikes to so if any of you little muthafuckas are reading this yea that be me amberzfire in the onsey, speaking french.

Thread Information