Page 246 of 338 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 5060

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    If it's any consolation. The robots are coming for the same jobs.
    o lawdy i sure does hopes theys pays their income tax!

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    i... two months ago a dog bit my hand off 4 days in hospital and straight back to work,,, no acc for me... am i a hard worker or just fucking dumb..
    well if you have to ask...

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eldog View Post

finding NZ people who want to work or have physical skills is becoming harder and harder.

I find it’s customers who are becoming less loyal to NZ base as they are only using us as the smart ones they can rely on.

once it gets done overseas, they loose control....

i tend to to stick to a select group of suppliers, even if the cost is more as the service is usually above what the low cost option is. Same applies to my customers, I try and go out of my way to fix their problems. However you can’t please everyone all of the time.

skilled NZders are in sort supply (as are new imports with the right attitude)

most people want a nice warm couchy job.

i would only trust a few.....
    I don't think so. I see a lot of talented people, some making a lot of jewgold, across all strata of society.

Yes, there is a large chunk of the population that are feckless, again, some making lots of jewgolds, across all strata of society.
    Even those "gainfully employed" (office workers, for instance (insert link about company time lost daily to facebook and internet shit))

I've met a few ingenious imports (legal or otherwise) who are a benefit to their position, and often the bodgy shit they learn in the back alleys of buttfuckistan are applicable, or better than the OSH aproved method. but equally could round up a few locals could do as good-a job, just need to be motivated to do so.
    Which given the cushy (expected) standard of living here, usually means more than a sausage on bread once a year, and employers (ultimately consmers) aren't willing to pay, when they can get their shit shipped from fleabay from the comfort of 3-days-old-undies-on-the-couch-eating-doritos.

i propose a retroactive ban on immigrants. from about 1900. vote akzle.

Bike
    It was on the good
    i dont claim any nor have i... two months ago a dog bit my hand off
    I'd say that's probably worth a claim.

Bike
    Exercycle
    i dont claim any nor have i... two months ago a dog bit my hand off 4 days in hospital and straight back to work,,, no acc for me... am i a hard worker or just fucking dumb
    Unobservant....the hospital will have filed an ACC claim to recover expenses. Even if you'd claimed to have gnawed the hand off yourself...You're on record now with that claim - which will be just as well if it turns gangrenous and falls off....

As for outsourcing labour, yep, we're on a slippery slope...Bet that at least some of the docs you saw were not NZ born too.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    As for outsourcing labour, yep, we're on a slippery slope...Bet that at least some of the docs you saw were not NZ born too.
    In spite of every obstacle the NZMA and ASMS could put in their path.

Although to be fair they've managed to prevent enough immigrant docs working here to offset the NZ trained docs working off shore.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    off....

errrr. so?

if they were competent and best suited to the position, who really cares where they were born? people don't get to choose that kinda thing y'know...

and i frequently hear tell of dentistry, opthamology, oncology, ornithology, fishing etc in india (and other "3rd world" places) being cheaper and better than here. so... who's really winning?

citizen earth.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    no, i should not have used 'huge'
    from no morgage to a moderate one... from a shit hole in the bronx to a life style property with a clear view of the alps... my point was the company alowered her to go into debt, move, plan a 6 week holliday riding the states... then sacked her and the other 3 in that depo for slave lobour over seas...

amen... we should be protecting our own be prowd of nz my kids need it...

i dont claim any nor have i... two months ago a dog bit my hand off 4 days in hospital and straight back to work,,, no acc for me... am i a hard worker or just fucking dumb

but why???

goverement thats why...
    Fucken hell. The rant of every thinly vieled racist that doesn't expect personal responsibility from anyone.

In the example you give, the person doesn't seem to be at fault in any way. But you still decide to somehow blame the government in your whinge.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Oh yeah. "Punjab and chink" is fucking racist. That makes you more of a piece of shit than you think they are.

Bike
    BSA A10
    two months ago a dog bit my hand off 4 days in hospital and straight back to work,,, no acc for me... am i a hard worker or just fucking dumb
    Just fucking dumb, the dog must have been as well if it wanted a taste of you
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Unobservant....the hospital will have filed an ACC claim to recover expenses. Even if you'd claimed to have gnawed the hand off yourself...You're on record now with that claim - which will be just as well if it turns gangrenous and falls off....
    gezzzz OLD geeza LOL... I know, my point was fuck sitting on my arse at home felling sorry for myself on 80% of my wages when I can be sitting on my arse at work feeling sorry for myself on 100% wages

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Fucken hell. In the example you give, the person doesn't seem to be at fault in any way. But you still decide to somehow blame the government in your whinge.
    I do honky... the gvt should look after NZ and NZers... ie if a NZ owned company wants to operate in NZ then it should HAVE to employ NZers brown. black, white or yellow... fuck even ginger, and NOT be allowd to send its work over seas to slave labour then sent back to line their and their pockets only...

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Oh yeah. "Punjab and chink" is fucking racist. That makes you more of a piece of shit than you think they are.
    well at least me AND the punjabie n chinkerlator are still lessa piece a shit than a second rate wanabe bit a white trash that never made the grade HUH...

you gota try harder to wind me up randoff

Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Just fucking dumb, the dog must have been as well if it wanted a taste of you
    ... well was my bloody mutt...

every bloody one... again GVT, NZ trained Docs have to go over seas to earn enough to pay off the loan they incured while others come here just to be happy they have a job... how fucked is that...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    no, i should not have used 'huge'
    from no morgage to a moderate one... from a shit hole in the bronx to a life style property with a clear view of the alps...

but why???

goverement thats why...
    Well I wish I could afford that move.
    i have thought long and hard about doing that exact same thing to get away.
    cant find a job that I can do that with.
    enjoy the lifestyle you have created. Remember you can always sell, but location, location, location.

use ACC if that’s suitable. You are conscientious? I have the same in the past, back to work, no sick leave etc. well I don’t think I have ever taken a sick day yet.

dont blame gubbermint.
    we need more practical studies in schools......
    get them more confident and able to stand by themselves or at least have some chance at bettering themselves.

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    I don't think so. I see a lot of talented people, some making a lot of jewgold, across all strata of society.

Yes, there is a large chunk of the population that are feckless, again, some making lots of jewgolds, across all strata of society.
    Even those "gainfully employed" (office workers, for instance (insert link about company time lost daily to facebook and internet shit))

I've met a few ingenious imports (legal or otherwise) who are a benefit to their position, and often the bodgy shit they learn in the back alleys of buttfuckistan are applicable, or better than the OSH aproved method. but equally could round up a few locals could do as good-a job, just need to be motivated to do so.
    Which given the cushy (expected) standard of living here, usually means more than a sausage on bread once a year, and employers (ultimately consmers) aren't willing to pay, when they can get their shit shipped from fleabay from the comfort of 3-days-old-undies-on-the-couch-eating-doritos.

i propose a retroactive ban on immigrants. from about 1900. vote akzle.
    come down to Auckland. Yeah lots of creative people not all legal......

i suppose i have it cushy compared to how to how my ancestors lived, some of them close to where you live now....

will have to get back to you about 1900 date......

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    o lawdy i sure does hopes theys pays their income tax!
    T'was something Bill Gates put forwards as a solution. Robots buying products built by robots to keep the economy going. T'has a familiar ring to it, heh.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eldog View Post
    come down to Auckland. .
    have i done something to piss you off?
    there's really no need for that

Thread Information