Page 297 of 338 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 5060

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    I’m verified - that’s the difference.

The results speak for themselves - both in my industry & my IQ results.

Funnily enough when I call out KB’ers to an IQ test they go quiet?
    The same ones that accuse me of being arrogant??

Bye 👋🏻
    That is because we give zero fucks what your IQ rating is. You still don't have a clue.

Bike
    anything I can get my grubby wee paws on
    I went from a Kwaka 100

To a Suzuki Gt550 - a 2 stroke triple that did nothing until you had about 7500rpm on the clock and then it left rubber - drank fuel like a thirsty elephant and never stopped or went around corners well.

The Commando that followed it was miles better in every way.

Unlike Autech I'm in NO hurry to relive that part of my youff
    =mjc=

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by jim.cox View Post
    To a Suzuki Gt550 - a 2 stroke triple that did nothing until you had about 7500rpm on the clock and then it left rubber - drank fuel like a thirsty elephant and never stopped or went around corners well.
    I had one of those, it was a lot better than you describe though
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    nightrod

Friday Night Rant 2

I rock up to the pub for an after work drink.

Old codger sitting on a barstool looks at me while I’m ordering a drink.
    We strike up a conversation which ends up him telling me us millennials don’t have it hard.

Oh boy did he say that to the wrong person.
    Maybe he was secretly from KB - he had all the hallmarks (boomer, dull & slightly on the spectrum).
    Maybe it was TDL.

He proceeds with the: “Back in my day” BS.

I proceeded to educate him that all of life’s luxuries that he experiences/uses NEVER existed in his era. They were too busy smoking pot if you ask me. His nice car - millennial technology, I Phone - millennial technology and so on.

He didn’t seem to like an outspoken intelligent young man giving it back to him.
    So he gets his Karen of a wife who looks like she came out of an 70’s Pall Mall advertisement with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Just as dull as he was, resorting to personal & racially motivated insults because she can’t contribute anything intelligent to the conversation.

The look on their faces when I told them I have more intelligence and class than their entire South Island gene pool.

Naturally I saw myself out the door.

I need another drink.

Bike
    Twowheeled

We strike up a conversation which ends up him telling me us millennials don’t have it hard.

Maybe he was secretly from KB - he had all the hallmarks (boomer, dull & slightly on the spectrum).
    Maybe it was TDL.

I proceeded to educate him that all of life’s luxuries that he experiences/uses NEVER existed in his era. They were too busy smoking pot if you ask me. His nice car - millennial technology, I Phone - millennial technology and so on.

He didn’t seem to like an outspoken intelligent young man giving it back to him.
    So he gets his Karen of a wife who looks like she came out of an 70’s Pall Mall advertisement with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Just as dull as he was, resorting to personal & racially motivated insults because she can’t contribute anything intelligent to the conversation.

The look on their faces when I told them I have more intelligence and class than their entire South Island gene pool.

I need another drink.
    Why didn't you just have a wank if you like self gratification so much?

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries

Maybe it was TDL.

I need another drink.
    So you have a conversation with an older guy who says you don't have it hard!
    Then you proceed to tell him that all the best technology and lifes luxuries didn't exist in his era?
    Oh yeah, you really told him! Wow, you da man!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport

Maybe it was TDL.

I need another drink.
    It looks like you made a real dick of yourself.

Bike
    It was on the good
    I think we can all guess the look, something along the lines of who the fuck is this idiot with a giant chip on his shoulder banging on about his IQ like we give a shit?

Oh yes, and in your intelligent rep post I am not sure that 'Your a fuckwit' is proper English.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...recently a small spade that was just perfect for different things in the garden went missing...my wife and I searched every part of our large property to no avail...we put it down to, 'a mystery'...

...a couple of days ago I couldn't find the loppers...my wife and I both searched our large property...looking in trees, under trees, near trees...no loppers...yesterday I spent the whole day on hands and knees pulling the quickly growing weeds, just in case they were at ground level and hiding in the new growth...large parts of the property are now weed free...but no loppers...

...I had to go to town for supplies...having stocked up I proceeded to the car park...couldn't find my little red Toyota anywhere...nobody would pinch it so I did a tour of the carpark...then I remembered I didn't have the little red Toyota...I'd just recently replaced it with a slightly more powerful, white Toyota...I found it, eventually...

...senility sucks!...

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...recently a small spade that was just perfect for different things in the garden went missing...my wife and I searched every part of our large property to no avail...we put it down to, 'a mystery'...

...a couple of days ago I couldn't find the loppers...my wife and I both searched our large property...looking in trees, under trees, near trees...no loppers...yesterday I spent the whole day on hands and knees pulling the quickly growing weeds, just in case they were at ground level and hiding in the new growth...large parts of the property are now weed free...but no loppers...

...I had to go to town for supplies...having stocked up I proceeded to the car park...couldn't find my little red Toyota anywhere...nobody would pinch it so I did a tour of the carpark...then I remembered I didn't have the little red Toyota...I'd just recently replaced it with a slightly more powerful, white Toyota...I found it, eventually...

...senility sucks!...
    In my experience, the best way to find lost garden tools is with a lawnmower.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    anything I can get my grubby wee paws on
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bonez again."
    =mjc=

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    In my experience, the best way to find lost garden tools is with a lawnmower.
    Yeah but... What the silly old c@#t forgot to mention is he lost that to... Understand his predicament now lol
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post

...senility sucks!...
    Oh come on. Every day you go on a ride its a new m/c

Off for a wee 300km plus toodle. Have a good day you'll.

Just saying.....

Bike
    nightrod
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    So you have a conversation with an older guy who says you don't have it hard!
    Then you proceed to tell him that all the best technology and lifes luxuries didn't exist in his era?
    Oh yeah, you really told him! Wow, you da man!
    Thankfully the old codger could understand that I was saying his generation aka boomers just became hippies, smoked pot and did fuck all. (Doesn’t sound hard to me at all).

While us Millennials are responsible for revolutionising technology for the human race in the last 15 years - because we got off our arse and challenged ourselves & our minds in the pursuit of discovery and excellence.

If you have any trouble trying to understand anything else let me know and I will try dumb it down for you (probably let my 7 year old write it for you).

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Thankfully the old codger could understand that I was saying his generation aka boomers just became hippies, smoked pot and did fuck all. (Doesn’t sound hard to me at all).

While us Millennials are responsible for revolutionising technology for the human race in the last 15 years - because we got off our arse and challenged ourselves & our minds in the pursuit of discovery and excellence.

If you have any trouble trying to understand anything else let me now and I will try dumb it down for you (probably let my 7 year old write it for you).
    So the kid is the smart one in your family? All making sense now...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Thread Information