Page 226 of 338 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 5060

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Sunday morning rant... cunty horse people... why the fuck do they think they and they alone have exclusive rights to the roads...
    just out on the Buell with the 7yr old for a wee hoon, see horses up the road, slow right down because even the best horses can frighten... 2 pull over one hops off the other parks his fucking horse at right angles to the road and in the middle... fuck he want me to do get off and walk the bloody bike past them...

as far as im concerned if a car or bike aint worthy of being on the road then it shouldent be, SAME should go for a horse... if its fucked in the head DONT take it on the road... cock sucking jockeys...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    Sunday morning rant... cunty horse people... why the fuck do they thing they and they alone have eclusive rigfhts to the roads...
    just out on the Buell with the 7yr old for a wee hoon, see horses up the road, slow right down because even the best horses can frighten... 2 pull over one hops off the other parks his fucking horse at right angles to the road and in the middle... fuck he want me to do get off and walk the bloody bike past them...

as far as im concerned if a car or bike aint worthy of being on the road then it shouldent be SAME for a horse... if its fucked in the head DONT take it on the road... cock sucking jockys...
    Yup wankers! I never used to slow down much as the decel of a bike is often louder than staying at steady revs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    1976 Honda GL1000, plus implements
    Yeah... there's learner horses and learner horse riders and just like any learner they can fuck things up quicker than they can react to fix it. Good for you, slowing down a bit and being prepared. We had horses and they can do funny things when the rider acts worried and hops off, the other horse was probably wondering what the fuss was and turned to look at its mate. Or sometimes they'll turn their arse to the "danger" so they're ready to kick out, but a horse like that needs more practice NEAR the road before actually going ON it.
    The horses we had tended to prefer vehicles to approach and go past at a constant speed that isn't too fast. Slowing down too much makes it wonder why you're stalking it, too fast and it thinks you're coming in for the kill...

P.S. don't ride through horse shit, the splashes are hard to wash off and it's as slippery as a greased slippery thing...

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    I remember playing in the cockpit of one at ferrymead when i was a nipper.

Interesting engines on imagine if the timing was a tooth out.

As well as being a two plane Radial they are sleeve valve
    the coolest ever engines Daimler built one for a car rest were aero engins as far as I know, sound mean as at idle like they run a cam from hell...and just as good hauling...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0q9l8xejrE&t=3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6F5N8DJvwE&t=51s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFXn5JzGljc&t=243s
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    husaberg
    the coolest ever engines Daimler built one for a car rest were aero engins as far as I know, sound mean as at idle like they run a cam from hell...and just as good hauling...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0q9l8xejrE&t=3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6F5N8DJvwE&t=51s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFXn5JzGljc&t=243s
    Hell Yeah, who doesn't like big Bristols.
    Marc Ellis was right, bring back the Bristols
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cv+%252866%2529.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	331080
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Andy View Post
    Slowing down too much makes it wonder why you're stalking it, too fast and it thinks you're coming in for the kill...
    never thought about it like that...
    this prick stood there on purpose faced the hinds at me as if he was trying to threaten me, fuckwits horse jumped as I went past anyway so jokes on him... its not like I could ride off the seal and into the boggy grass...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    '09 Bandit 1250s
    I'm a delicate little flower. I'm pretty sensitive to bright lights, I wear light sun glasses at night to stop glare. So I get pretty pissed at people who turn their full beams on just as they are right in front of me, like they can't wait half a second to tun them back on, they have to blind me because they are that desperate to get their high beams back on. Makes me want to turn around and tail gate them with my high beams on. 😡

Also, probably the same retards, who the fuck needs to drive around a fully lit town with high beams on? Trying to walk my dog and I have to stop and cover my eyes for 10 seconds while dingus drives past high beaming me at 6:30pm in a 50km/h zone. Might grab a powerful torch to blind them back.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    some text and a pic of a hottie
    Damn would you look at that...

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Quote Originally Posted by haydes55 View Post
    Also, probably the same retards, who the fuck needs to drive around a fully lit town with high beams on? Trying to walk my dog and I have to stop and cover my eyes for 10 seconds while dingus drives past high beaming me at 6:30pm in a 50km/h zone. Might grab a powerful torch to blind them back.
    Just get yourself a 1000 lumen LED headlamp, and look them straight in the eye when they're coming at you with the high beams on.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    Just get yourself a 1000 lumen LED headlamp, and look them straight in the eye when they're coming at you with the high beams on.
    no no son.

18 million candela

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Lessee. Blinding an oncoming driver who has already proven hisself to be not far out of the shallow end of the gene pool, and who is already barely in charge of a hurtlin' hunk'a metal, while we're on foot. What could possibly go wrong?

Bike
    '09 Bandit 1250s
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
    Lessee. Blinding an oncoming driver who has already proven hisself to be not far out of the shallow end of the gene pool, and who is already barely in charge of a hurtlin' hunk'a metal, while we're on foot. What could possibly go wrong?
    I'm a risk taker, and a champion jumper (I got 3rd place in school athletics at long jump once). Come at me bro. The dog can easily out run a car so he's safe.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
    i'll be taking bets.

high beams should be illegal on any town street, Nd any single digit state highway.

if your puny brain can't comprehend what can be seen with the fuken jiggawatt headlamps nowdays, you're too stupid to be driving.

vote akzle.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by haydes55 View Post
    I'm a delicate little flower. I'm pretty sensitive to bright lights
    SAME... well not the delicate bit but fuck yes re the eyes... dont have high beam issues here BUT those arseholes that drive at night with there "day time" lights on... some might call them fog lights but they aint...

Fuck me ya dont need 4 head lights on when ya aiming at oncoming traffic now how many of you lot drive at night with them on... used to think it was a WOOOHOOO look at me I got extra light... but now I just think they are cocks and dont actually relise it...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    ... dont have high beam issues here BUT those arseholes that drive at night with there "day time" lights on... some might call them fog lights but they aint...
    If they are Daytime Driving Lights then I'd have thought those lights would go off when the vehicle's headlights turn on. If they don't then why not? The cynic in me would suggest sloppy WoF checking...

Thread Information