Page 284 of 338 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 5060

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by SVboy View Post
    I lived in Ranfurly at the time. It was a surreal event, as was Aromoana which also happened while l lived down there.
    Can you let us know if you ever move from Chch.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Wassa madder wiff you twats?

Ya that habby wiff life ya godd niffink to rant about??
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Wassa madder wiff you twats?

Ya that habby wiff life ya godd niffink to rant about??

...do ya really want a diatribe of 4000 words and six thousand dots...don't ever wish...it can only ever come back with hooks on...

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...apart from that, we live in what is a relative haven...I can't actually fault Jac Horsetooth for her leadership in this debacle of c-nineteen...I can't handle the fact that we as a whole nationwide group of 5 million put up with what we did for close on six weeks, to have it made a mockery of by thick, entitled, fuckwits...hang 'em from the sky tower by their ankles for four hours on a cold night...cunts...

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    aye ohhh ... ya old tampon, blood nut ranga fucker... next time the scum dog and is bimbo visit... well av you over to aye... fuck it be funny as fuck
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Damn cast fitting on the compressor broke releasing it's puff. Should have it fixed on Monday though.

Bike
    Blandit 1200, DRZ250 K, Beta xtrainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Can you let us know if you ever move from Chch.
    While in ChCh, 2 earthquakes and a mosque massacre and a divorce!Shit, l am seeing the same pattern as you! Sorry team, it's all my fault,for everything!

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...life is very sporadic in its twists and turns...some people win lotto twice...and nothing much changes...I remember those quakes, just... and the women that have abandoned me to the winds of life...isn't life cool...

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    aye ohhh ... ya old tampon, blood nut ranga fucker... next time the scum dog and is bimbo visit... well av you over to aye... fuck it be funny as fuck

Hmm, i'll have to break out my WW2 secret code book to figure out what all THAT means..

.or wait until we next call in at Dangerous Dungeons.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Hmm, i'll have to break out my WW2 secret code book to figure out what all THAT means..

.or wait until we next call in at Dangerous Dungeons.

...I understood every bit of that, dangereus, grammatical, free wheelin...ginga shit prob...

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    OK...SO... I yes I got in the shit at work friday right, I knowwww me WTF...

so and I still cant believe this fucking shit... I rocked up to one of our build sites and there was a bench saw there doing nothing and the boys on my site needed one for a quick job that only a bench saw could do... the forman there was at a training corse so I text him "flogged ya bench saw ta" any way bit of banter then he winged to the boss like young people do thees days sooo fucking precious...

The boss said my txt was unnecessary WTF I thought it was polite to let him know were it was... So I confronted him said "sorry if my txt offended what was it i said wrong"... he said "you said floged" ohhhh I say "sorry ill say borrowed next time"...

any ways out for grub last night with a copper friend and I was telling her... she says "FUCK D flogged is a black slave conertation".... I said "FUCK OFF its a kiwi slang term for nicked, stole, pinched"... obviously i was borrowing it cant steel whats ya own...

shit really... has it become this sad...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    It’s tough out there and dangerous.....

on on the way home, needed fuel for jalopy

while bowser did it’s thing I made a couple of observations.

one guy parked 5 foot away from pump. Can’t drive.

one guy stopped just before the pump I was using, he had lined up he middle of the car with the concrete and was attempting to climb it, I was like WTF!
    he looked at me as if it was my fault. Yeah wife in passenger seat, kid on his knee. All in a Suzuki Swift full of shit in the back. She rolled in to by ciggies.

one bird had a tee shirt on, same image as Jellywrestlers icon. There was at least 1 frog definitely. Far Canal, Going to be hard to erase that image.

another guy almost ploughed his SUV into the guy who had attempted the concrete jump. F$&k he shouted, obvious he didnt see the Suzuki swift.

another bird rolled her rolls into the shop to buy more food/fuel. She was a double decker of rolls.

there was the usual scum bag who parked outside the shops doors on NP painted signs. Looked suspicious, so I made sure he knew I was watching him, he moved on.

Another parked their car at one of the pumps then wondered off to visit the Burger King dietician delights of burgers.

pulling away from the station, there was a race to see who could get ahead to the stationary queue which is akl traffic.

i still don’t know how other people live. Maybe I was the only taxpayer there at the time?

flogged=borrowed or stolen or sold to some unsuspecting person

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    OK...SO... I yes I got in the shit at work friday right, I knowwww me WTF...

so and I still cant believe this fucking shit... I rocked up to one of our build sites and there was a bench saw there doing nothing and the boys on my site needed one for a quick job that only a bench saw could do... the forman there was at a training corse so I text him "flogged ya bench saw ta" any way bit of banter then he winged to the boss like young people do thees days sooo fucking precious...

The boss said my txt was unnecessary WTF I thought it was polite to let him know were it was... So I confronted him said "sorry if my txt offended what was it i said wrong"... he said "you said floged" ohhhh I say "sorry ill say borrowed next time"...

any ways out for grub last night with a copper friend and I was telling her... she says "FUCK D flogged is a black slave conertation".... I said "FUCK OFF its a kiwi slang term for nicked, stole, pinched"... obviously i was borrowing it cant steel whats ya own...

shit really... has it become this sad...
    You would have to be (a) stupid, (b) very young or (c) a real snow-flake to be offended by that use of the word 'flogged'.

It's from waaay back when it was actually an indication that you parted with something for money. "Yea, flogged my watch to the barber for fifteen bob"

Bike
    less than I used to have
    any ways out for grub last night with a copper friend and I was telling her... she says "FUCK D flogged is a black slave conertation"
    ...dumb cop...it's a fucking British Army/Navy thing...and Pirates, but same thing anyway...

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    You would have to be (a) stupid, (b) very young or (c) a real snow-flake to be offended by that use of the word 'flogged'.

It's from waaay back when it was actually an indication that you parted with something for money. "Yea, flogged my watch to the barber for fifteen bob"
    15 Bob... was Bob a darkie, did you sell or trade in slaves...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Thread Information