Page 265 of 338 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 5060

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    just posted this on the 4 dead 2 hurt in one day thread... figger its worth a RANT... aswell

WELL... shit sakes, after a wee hoon over to the coast and back on Saturday I can see why so many bikers are going tits up... shit people sort ya sht out other wise the deaths will keep comming.

It seems so common to cross the center line WHY???

followed a fjr1300 over porters... why would ya aproach a blind left hander by riding far out to the right over the center line before doing a very early and poor apex in???
    why would ya sit on a straight on the center line, specually knowing there is traffic behind you???
    A old silver daytona going up otera in a 3ok zone straight lining the bends WHY
    seen that a few time on that day...

this shit becomes habbit, then befor you know it ya doing it with out relising... till one day a cage or another bike comes round at ya... all fucking over rover...

Meh, ya get retards on all sorts of chariots, a shame they take others with them at times when they go tits-up!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    New lams bikes are shit too came across a guy on a bigish one the other day. Fucking scary to follow he didn't have the slightest clue how to manage a bike of that size was doing all sorts of wrong shit. Then while I overtake him pins it up to 100 again lol.

Fucked.

And yes bikers stop hanging ya head over the centre line I nearly lost mine to a milk tanker once so soon changed my lines

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Nope, I gave up caring about people I don't know years ago. I'll leave it to Mr Darwin.
    selfihness aside... point is, what if its YOU comming the other way
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    It was on the good
    selfihness aside... point is, what if its YOU comming the other way
    Motorcyclist, drunk twat, old biddy who should have had her licence revoked years ago, dad having driven the family non-stop for six hours on a hot day, truck driver reaching over for his sandwich, teenager texting a mate, my wife doing her make-up, someone having a heart attack or low blood sugar event, dude having a sneezing fit, mum trying to sort out her spewing kid in the back seat, someone looking at the view for a second. The list of potential people coming around the corner on the wrong side of the road is endless, and I haven’t even mentioned those lovely dollar laden tourists.

It is the reality of driving on our roads. It always has been the reality of driving on our roads and will remain the reality of driving on our roads at least for the rest of our lives.

Ride like it might happen and you might be able to avoid it. Sometimes you won’t. That’s life.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Motorcyclist, drunk twat, old biddy who should have had her licence revoked years ago, dad having driven the family non-stop for six hours on a hot day, truck driver reaching over for his sandwich, teenager texting a mate, my wife doing her make-up, someone having a heart attack or low blood sugar event, dude having a sneezing fit, mum trying to sort out her spewing kid in the back seat, someone looking at the view for a second. The list of potential people coming around the corner on the wrong side of the road is endless, and I haven’t even mentioned those lovely dollar laden tourists.

It is the reality of driving on our roads. It always has been the reality of driving on our roads and will remain the reality of driving on our roads at least for the rest of our lives.

Ride like it might happen and you might be able to avoid it. Sometimes you won’t. That’s life.
    Yup I have accepted the fact that if I am hit head on its most likely not going to be my fault and there is fuck all I can do to control it, as if I happen to be in that place at that exact time... So I drive how I drive and get where I am going

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans

ohhh fuck off man, come onnnn... ya right the above is proberly something we cant control BUT FFS BUT... that was not what I was bithing about...

US thats right us... pull ya heads out of ya arse and think about what ya doing... THAT me oll fruit Berries we CAN do something about...

Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    So I drive how I drive and get where I am going
    what... like a twat with no concer for others... I hope thats not what you mean...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    what... like a twat with no concer for others... I hope thats not what you mean...
    Not at all. Like a guy who sticks to his own lane and realises one day someone might not and there's fuck all I can do about it, so I just get on with it. That's what causes 90% of the crashes on our roads from what I read in the news, head on collisions left right and fucking centre.

Bike
    It was on the good
    I'll tell you what annoys me. When reading a news story online that has a reference to some online social media post. It quotes the post in its entirety and then it has a screenshot of the very same thing so you have to read it twice. Why? It doesn't need repeating for fucks safe.

I noticed it this morning while having a shit and reading about Hilary Barry's thighs. Not something i have given much thought to before to be honest but it was the best looking story on Stuff. Mmmm, thighs.

It happens on proper websites as well mind, like the BBC when they talk about Donald Trump. This isn't him, I was just looking for an orange man joke.

Bike
    I'll tell you what annoys me. When reading a news story online that has a reference to some online social media post. It quotes the post in its entirety and then it has a screenshot of the very same thing so you have to read it twice. Why? It doesn't need repeating for fucks safe.

I noticed it this morning while having a shit and reading about Hilary Barry's thighs. Not something i have given much thought to before to be honest but it was the best looking story on Stuff. Mmmm, thighs.

It happens on proper websites as well mind, like the BBC when they talk about Donald Trump. This isn't him, I was just looking for an orange man joke.

Now I will have to wait until Monday to see her thighs!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........

Bike
    raptor 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Now I will have to wait until Monday to see her thighs!
    i can send you a pic of mine if you want

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    i can send you a pic of mine if you want
    Nah, the real things or nothing, I have standards ya know...

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    I have standards ya know...
    They're just pretty low
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    nothing to rant bout... knocked off work early, had a beer, did a mans BBQ had another beer... and above all riding tomorrow... a mini SI KB reunion on the coast... weathers looking mean as... so I might sign off wish all you lovely fuckers the best and finish up with a single malt... good night suckers...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    husaberg
    nothing to rant bout... knocked off work early, had a beer, did a mans BBQ had another beer... and above all riding tomorrow... a mini SI KB reunion on the coast... weathers looking mean as... so I might sign off wish all you lovely fuckers the best and finish up with a single malt... good night suckers...
    Shit loads of cops about even in remote places so watch out.
    Cunning buggars are also hunting in packs now.
    Weather will be sweet but its a bit chilly in the mornings all of a sudden.
    Should be a change for you turkeys to see some green grass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDGT
    I know its not Friday but FUCKING COMPUTERS!!
    So I know im not very computer savy but fuck it, there like a 1950s car , where you will probably get home but best
    take a few tools anyway.
    So I thought I would bore you with my recent lap of the south island with a few photos so last night I plug the
    phone into the laptop with the thingy cord and then go looking to see how to make it regurgitate the photos, no luck, so
    I thinks fuckit, I will log on to here with my phone and upload them direct, jobs a goodun, seems to have worked sweet.
    So tonight do a bit of the 1 fingered wordsmithing on the first couple of days of the trip and go to add photos,NO FEKING
    PHOTOS, apparently they get deleted if you don't use them within 1 hour,FAAAAAK!!!
    So I goes fuckit, il just post the words and add the photos in another post from my phone, but no
    the fucking log on timed out and when I logged on and sent it t to the great arsehole in the sky
    that swallows shit, FUCKING COMPUTERS.
    So im on my 2 beverage, Ive rung my mates and said yep, a 3 day opening weekend sounds awesome, eating, drinking,
    a bit of birdwatching . plenty of bullshit and NO cellphone coverage,pefect!
    Political Correctness, the chief weapon of whiney arse bastards

Thread Information