Quiet plodder
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    pussy .
    dont you just love them

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ......I had a TK with ... glad them days are way in the past...
    todays rigs stop better than a lot of cars... should be a 100k limit all round

Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    counting gears as you went down the box cos neutral was at the bottom...Then you were dragging feet.
    I never gave it a thought as to why we are 1 down then all up... HUH ofcourse
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    I never gave it a thought as to why we are 1 down then all up... HUH ofcourse
    Kawasaki thought it was logical to have it at the bottom of the pedal travel. For several years. Then I suspect a member of the design team actually rode one..

Couple of other brands have done it too over the years.

Bike
    Exercycle
    Here's a new reason to ban cigarettes....Rural stores are being targeted by tobacco thieves.

Hororata garage and Glentunnel store both ram-raided last night. Severe structural damage to Hororata at least.
    What incentive have they to stay open if insurance premiums go up ? Petrol sales don't warrant staying open in either case.

I actually heard Hororata happen around 4am. Thought it was a truck had missed the roundabout and gone over the top.
    No alarms and I heard it drive away so back to sleep....
    The front is right out of the building - impressive.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Here's a new reason to ban cigarettes...
    yeah. see. i'd think the answer would be to ban ram-raids...or any kind of thievery

Bike
    raptor 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    yeah. see. i'd think the answer would be to ban ram-raids...or any kind of thievery
    what about jew thievery

Bike
    06 Honda 919-79 T140E Triumph 96 Guzzi
    Here's a new reason to ban cigarettes....Rural stores are being targeted by tobacco thieves.

Hororata garage and Glentunnel store both ram-raided last night. Severe structural damage to Hororata at least.
    What incentive have they to stay open if insurance premiums go up ? Petrol sales don't warrant staying open in either case.

I actually heard Hororata happen around 4am. Thought it was a truck had missed the roundabout and gone over the top.
    No alarms and I heard it drive away so back to sleep....
    The front is right out of the building - impressive.
    Bugga, (farking low lives) have to stop at Geraldine now.
    "If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to ask someone else first.”

Anyhoo don't forget to add to calendar 19th May, 27th July, and 31 August.
    World whisky day, International whisky day, and Scotch whisky day.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    what about jew thievery
    i don't understand the question

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by granstar View Post
    Bugga, (farking low lives) have to stop at Geraldine now.
    If you've got Winnie's gold card the Challenge at Winchester is good.....

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ......I had a TK
    I did my HT licence in one of those things, back when you'd just ring the local transport company up and they'd leave a truck out with the keys in it so you could practice
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    I did my HT licence in one of those things, back when you'd just ring the local transport company up and they'd leave a truck out with the keys in it so you could practice
    ...I got my HT in a Morris Fishtank, scared the fuck out of the MOT Officer...but he did want me to drive around the top of Lyttelton for a bit...he was quite keen to sign the certificate and then warn me that taking him for a drive in a vehicle with no rego or warrant was silly and that I should pass that warning on to the owner...old times...

Bike
    husaberg
    Kawasaki thought it was logical to have it at the bottom of the pedal travel. For several years. Then I suspect a member of the design team actually rode one..

Couple of other brands have done it too over the years.
    Bridgestone had a rotary gearbox where it went n,1,2.3.4.5.6,n,1,2,3,4,5,6,n etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    How bout a Monday morning rant... Fycking hospitals... Here I am hand hanging off, some poor sheller in obvious pain, a real upset child, and then the silly young white girl that arsed up half cut complaining bout a sore back, if she pulled her pants out of er arse hole the pai might go, then tetes the brown ones wasting time cis they choose to drink there coin in stead if going to the GP, fuck sake blow ya fucking nose and have a panadole... The arse that can't stop coughing cos he won't give up the fags...

Anyway 2days later and I'm still here... There Ares some fucked up patients about, makes my issue seem silly... I'll just have to get a auto bike or some silly shit... I'm one hell of an ipatent prick get me out of here...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Exercycle
    How bout a Monday morning rant... Fycking hospitals... Here I am hand hanging off, some poor sheller in obvious pain, a real upset child, and then the silly young white girl that arsed up half cut complaining bout a sore back, if she pulled her pants out of er arse hole the pai might go, then tetes the brown ones wasting time cis they choose to drink there coin in stead if going to the GP, fuck sake blow ya fucking nose and have a panadole... The arse that can't stop coughing cos he won't give up the fags...

Anyway 2days later and I'm still here... There Ares some fucked up patients about, makes my issue seem silly... I'll just have to get a auto bike or some silly shit... I'm one hell of an ipatent prick get me out of here...
    WTF have you done now ? And where are you ? If I'm over the manflu by tomorrow I might find the strength to come and give it to you....

Bike
    M109R, GS1200ss, RMX450Z, ZX-12R
    How bout a Monday morning rant... Fycking hospitals... Here I am hand hanging off,

WTF have you been upto D ???

Got to feel for the poor buggers in scrubs having to deal with what you're getting a glimpse of

looks like the meds are working though

Thread Information