Page 267 of 338 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 5060

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Chasing threads on a V8 motor with a fancy gizmo for cleaning up the threads and the bloody gizmo fell out of the socket and down through one of the holes on top of the block above the cam...grrr

Good news?

I could just see it and my 'magnet-on-a-stick deal got it out VERY CAREFULLY.

Lesson learned, rags over holes from then on.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...ya should'a been on to that years ago...age or what...what's the real rant...

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...ya should'a been on to that years ago...age or what...what's the real rant...
    That I didn't have the foresight to figure that would happen.

I'm ranting at my increasing age and its apparent effects on my though process

(The cemetery is full of those that wish they could do the same.)

(loody stooped to OP Bundy for tonight - don't tell Dangerous!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    bloody stooped to op bundy for tonight - don't tell dangerous!
    red rep...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    2022 Honda CB500X, CBR150RS F4 Bucket
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    red rep...
    bloody whiskey nazi’s
    Sometimes you wish it was easier, but if it was, everyone else would do it, then you remember you don't want to be like everybody else!

Bike
    red rep...
    Eff you ya traitorous ginga!

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Right, here goes..., oh wait it's not even fucking friday!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Right, here goes..., oh wait it's not even fucking friday!
    My thoughts exactly but he who hesitates is doomed anyway! - Well done that man! - -

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    My thoughts exactly but he who hesitates is doomed anyway! - Well done that man! - -
    doomed... well ill get back to that after this thought... Friday night rants, look whos here, grumpy old men... and fuck me that is me, bugger ya i believe i now have the right at my age to be that grumpy old prick, what causes it when in fact at 50+ is by now we should be sitting back and enjoying life but alas no society puts the pressure on young ins get away with murder and cheating life we dident, well we did in comparison to our parents as did they to threes... fuck it its a never ending circle... tho the way its going I think the human will fuck himself proper in the near future... which leaves me to DOOMED...

im working on a street in chch that has had a 4m wide cycle lane in it, it consumes the road to one lane and parking on one side... fuck its funny watching fucking cyclists they think they are god or better than as a construction site its sometimes is unhelpable not to temporary PART block the cycle lane ie impossible to manover a truck onto site... the abuse is ineradicable fuck me the dumb cunts could slow could ride on the foot path could ride on the ROAD... but no you gota see it to believe it in order to stay on the cycle lane they nearly crash they are fucked in the head...

yesterday a mum and two wee kids needed to cross the road 1st the berm then the rd then the cycle lane... kids are small slow so were still on the cycle lane when a fast bike get to them the dumb bitch did not slow did not ride around but held a line clipping the kid... what a cunt...

yip we are doomed our brains are dieing at a fast rate due to rules and regs...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    That is retarded.

Civil engineers are fucking useless methinks. Our city infrastructures are bloody terrible in New Zealand, and only getting made worse by poorly thought out crap like that.

Don't worry though. After a few people get killed from cyclist collisions, laws will be updated to half of what they should be. At that, they'll be worded in such a piss poor fashion as to be ambiguous and useless.

Bike
    Exercycle
    ChCh is becoming the prototype for the carless NZ city. Post quakes there's an active move in local govt to exclude private cars from the central city.

But what's been forgotten is that Chch evolved as a service city for the province. Now the lawyers, accountants and stock firms have moved to the outskirts and don't want to come back in - because their clients can't park....Parking is being actively discouraged.
    There's empty new build retail and office space in the CBD - and IMO it'll be a bloody long time before it's occupied.

D's example of cycleways being given priority is happening all over the city. You feel guilty going in to the CBD in a car...

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    At that, they'll be worded in such a piss poor fashion as to be ambiguous and useless.
    Get dangerous to write it.

Bike
    Blandit 1200, DRZ250 K, Beta xtrainer
    doomed... well ill get back to that after this thought... Friday night rants, look whos here, grumpy old men... and fuck me that is me, bugger ya i believe i now have the right at my age to be that grumpy old prick, what causes it when in fact at 50+ is by now we should be sitting back and enjoying life but alas no society puts the pressure on young ins get away with murder and cheating life we dident, well we did in comparison to our parents as did they to threes... fuck it its a never ending circle... tho the way its going I think the human will fuck himself proper in the near future... which leaves me to DOOMED...

im working on a street in chch that has had a 4m wide cycle lane in it, it consumes the road to one lane and parking on one side... fuck its funny watching fucking cyclists they think they are god or better than as a construction site its sometimes is unhelpable not to temporary PART block the cycle lane ie impossible to manover a truck onto site... the abuse is ineradicable fuck me the dumb cunts could slow could ride on the foot path could ride on the ROAD... but no you gota see it to believe it in order to stay on the cycle lane they nearly crash they are fucked in the head...

yesterday a mum and two wee kids needed to cross the road 1st the berm then the rd then the cycle lane... kids are small slow so were still on the cycle lane when a fast bike get to them the dumb bitch did not slow did not ride around but held a line clipping the kid... what a cunt...

yip we are doomed our brains are dieing at a fast rate due to rules and regs...

Geez D-Good rant-great spelling and punctuation! You doing night classes......

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    ChCh is becoming the prototype for the carless NZ city. Post quakes there's an active move in local govt to exclude private cars from the central city.

But what's been forgotten is that Chch evolved as a service city for the province. Now the lawyers, accountants and stock firms have moved to the outskirts and don't want to come back in - because their clients can't park....Parking is being actively discouraged.
    There's empty new build retail and office space in the CBD - and IMO it'll be a bloody long time before it's occupied.

D's example of cycleways being given priority is happening all over the city. You feel guilty going in to the CBD in a car...
    I drove arround for 20 minutes looking for a park near latimer square and then had to park 20 minutes walk away from where i was going.
    Heaps of buildings were pulled down in the central city, but no one thought lets turn some into parking?
    Same with Hospital, going to Burwood hospitial is a dream compared the CHCH central.
    lack of parking and convenience why the malls are out of the central city, same as reason why people shop at bix box stores and malls.
    3/4 the car parks in central city are taken up by people who work there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    I recall public transport being atrocious pre quakes. I doubt it has gotten better.

Thread Information