Page 323 of 338 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 5060

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    big shiney pommy thing
    Stalinda yet again in damage control mode. FFS get this soft cock criminal loving pc pack of labour party cunts out of here,she is finally actually starting to have people now questioning what the fuck is going on, I'm a New Zealander not a fucken Aetareoean or what fucken ever. I am getting sick of her pushing shit down our throats I don't recall Stalinda stating we were going to change our countries name at the last election.

Bike
    anything I can get my grubby wee paws on
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    Get the App to put Rimmer dialogue over David Seymour and you have a sale here.
    And the hologram 'H' on his forehead
    =mjc=

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by 240 View Post
    I'm a New Zealander not a fucken Aetareoean or what fucken ever.
    So an anglicised French name is fine but Maori is not, sounds fair
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    So an anglicised French name is fine but Maori is not, sounds fair
    Dutch - Nieuw Zeeland. Abel Tasman applied the name from Zeeland in Holland. The French way of writing this is Nouvelle Zelande. So New Zealand is anglicized dutch
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Dutch - Nieuw Zeeland. Abel Tasman applied the name from Zeeland in Holland. The French way of writing this is Nouvelle Zelande. So New Zealand is anglicized dutch
    I was close, they're on the same continent
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Yeah and they all eat snails and wear wooden shoes.

Oh, wait.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It's not Friday night yet but by the time I've done the dishes and opened a Spanish red it'll be getting there.

Just been looking at YouTube. I get the strong impression that if somebody sees something they haven't seen before they assume it must be illegal. If it's in the US, they also ring the cops.

Radio controlled cars, magnet fishing, paramoters, surf casting, and drones, especially drones. It's not totally an American thing, there's a clip of a guy flying a drone in Denmark (?). There are rules about flying near nature reserves and the pilot knew the rules. A local busybody who was aware that there were restrictions but had no idea what the restrictions were decided to interfere.

Some guys magnet fishing off a bridge and the local small town big shot pulls up and informs them they can't do that, then sends the cops.

A guy catches and releases a thresher shark off the beach. Karen drops by to loudly inform all and sundry that this is illegal.

Sometimes the cops are just interested in what's happening. Sometimes there might need to be serious discussion during which it is established that no laws are being broken.

On a slightly different note the woman in the picture makes the fire engine wait while she uses the crossing. They may have indicated impatience so she's flipping them off. She may not be good people, it seems her fashion accessories include an ankle monitor.

WTF is wrong with people? I usualy blame the homeschooling, but it might date back to when they closed the funny farms?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6u6lkko3c0f31.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	349643  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    ... and drones, especially drones. It's not totally an American thing
    https://sputniknews.com/20210907/bon...088848127.html

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    There’s a few good Karen gets owned vids out there....

I’d say it’s more the result of reality tv making people more judgmental “ voting out” what they don’t like along with the infestation of identity politics into education system.

I’ve been binge watching a combo of best of only fools and horses with a dash of Columbo here and there, the joys of simpler times....
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Saw a post on a local buy n sell page of a lady rehoming her 2 cats.
    Basically they had been trapped by her neighbour a few times who had said if they come back again they'll not be returned.

Neighbour lives rural and has free range ducks and chickens they are trying to keep safe.

Almost every comment was some idiot going on about what a cunt the neighbour was and how they could be done for cruelty, call the SPCA, call the police blah blah blah.
    How fucked is the world that people think its ok for their pets to wander around doing whatever damage they feel like? At least the neighbour didn't shoot them on site and gave them a chance to remedy it.

All this does is reenforce my view of how inconsiderate most people are.
    Got a neighbour myself who's filthy cat keeps going in my garage everytime I leave the door open 2 seconds, its pissed on a few things and I'm at the stage now myself of not returning it. On top of that I can't leave my dogs free in their own backyard incase they kill one of her cats.

The world be arse backwards

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    I was close, they're on the same continent
    AND on the same planet!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    It's not Friday night yet but by the time I've done the dishes and opened a Spanish red it'll be getting there.

Just been looking at YouTube. I get the strong impression that if somebody sees something they haven't seen before they assume it must be illegal. If it's in the US, they also ring the cops.

Radio controlled cars, magnet fishing, paramoters, surf casting, and drones, especially drones. It's not totally an American thing, there's a clip of a guy flying a drone in Denmark (?). There are rules about flying near nature reserves and the pilot knew the rules. A local busybody who was aware that there were restrictions but had no idea what the restrictions were decided to interfere.

Some guys magnet fishing off a bridge and the local small town big shot pulls up and informs them they can't do that, then sends the cops.

A guy catches and releases a thresher shark off the beach. Karen drops by to loudly inform all and sundry that this is illegal.

Sometimes the cops are just interested in what's happening. Sometimes there might need to be serious discussion during which it is established that no laws are being broken.

On a slightly different note the woman in the picture makes the fire engine wait while she uses the crossing. They may have indicated impatience so she's flipping them off. She may not be good people, it seems her fashion accessories include an ankle monitor.

WTF is wrong with people? I usualy blame the homeschooling, but it might date back to when they closed the funny farms?

I used to be one of those that self important busy-body karen types phoned about something they "didn't think was right"

Luckily for them (and me!) my sarcastic response went over their pin sized head.

But to think we share this planet with these nin-com-poops....
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    I used to be one of those that self important busy-body karen types phoned about something they "didn't think was right"
    They ring me now you have retired. I always suggest a home visit and currently have a 73% success rate.

Thank the Lord for the ladies of Milton.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    IÂ’ve just secured 6 million dollars in funding from the ministry of social development for my Clockwork Yellow program. I convinced them Karenism was a drug addiction on par with meth and needed a special treatment program run by someone with no relevant qualifications.

The entrants will be selected from police 105 top 100 user profile list. They will be contacted and told they are such a credit to society the e been selected to attend a special reality tv series celebrating their skills.

They will start with a social credit score of 100 (because they are perfect lol) and lose points for false accusations or for breaking ANY laws.

Each contestant will be given a 1989 Toyota Corolla with barely legal tyres and $5 petrol in tank. A reverse alcohol interlock device will be fitted so the car only starts with a breath alcohol between 200-240 micrograms.
    They will be housed in a low socio economic area and be tasked with a series of day trips to supermarket and bottle store. An electro shock collar will activate anytime they fail to keep 2m social distancing or travel 0.5km/h above speed limit.
    After they have been worn down a bit they will be lured to a fishing trip in a marine reserve and collect paua without a ruler.
    Those that then survive must next build a covered deck at their dwelling in accordance with all council regulations but without having any reference to legislation. Show sponsors will provide all the materials needed.
    Those that make it to final episode will find themselves on an elaborate platform above a crocodile tank. They must report something a fellow contestant has done during show for extra points but every time they do part of their own structure is removed.
    The true winner will be the cured one who refuses to talk
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Saw a post on a local buy n sell page of a lady rehoming her 2 cats.
    Basically they had been trapped by her neighbour a few times who had said if they come back again they'll not be returned.
    There is the mistake. It would have been simpler if the cats just disappeared and the cause remained a mystery.

Friend of mine had an old labrador, she was a bit slow to get around being affflicted by arthritis. A new family moved into the street with three free range German shepherds which made it their mission in life to attack the lab. Over a week or so, one by one, all three of the shepherds mysteriously dsappeared. Nobody knew now't.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information