Page 242 of 338 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 5059

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.R View Post
    looks like the meds are working though
    No, he's never been able to spell...And I can imagine the profanity using a phone with one hand bandaged...

Bike
    Blandit 1200, DRZ250 K, Beta xtrainer
    Left or right hand D? Can you still pick your nose?

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Nice bunch ain't ya... Gona be another fucking (and note I can spell that word) night..

Right... Grumph you can relate, I touched the sharp end of a dog, my dog as I tried splitting up a fight... My copy blood fault
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    M109R, GS1200ss, RMX450Z, ZX-12R
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    No, he's never been able to spell...And I can imagine the profanity using a phone with one hand bandaged...

13yrs of watching the online use of vocabulary Greg this mornings effort reverted back to the early days & roughly the time when the after brekkie meds are kicking in

D a few nights.... nudging 2wks is when you get really pissed off and try rolling upto a rural A&E nigh on midnight with part of your ear missing from a dog bite that's when you get some weird looks

Bike
    Exercycle
    Yes, I can relate to that....But would one day like to hear how you got your ear bitten, TWR...

Watch out though, the wife got put in hospital some years back by one of our stud cats who was feeling out of sorts...
    But kept there by the infection resulting from the unsterile line put in by the staff....

Bike
    Yes, I can relate to that....But would one day like to hear how you got your ear bitten, TWR...

Watch out though, the wife got put in hospital some years back by one of our stud cats who was feeling out of sorts...
    But kept there by the infection resulting from the unsterile line put in by the staff....
    Dangereese is a rather uniquely distorted version of english

Not much to tell really just a few observations made in hindsight......don't wrestle with a 7 1/2st dog that's a sore looser, getting ones ear chewed up is like getting a red hot poker shoved in it and it bleeds like a bastard, & doesn't pay to say when asked where the missing piece is that the dog ate it

when the ex was in hospital for some minor tests, we asked a nurse for something to drink....she arrived back a few mins later with a couple of cups & a jug of water.....grabbed the jug to fill the cups and on the jug was written ever so faintly "urine samples" Had a bit of journey locating the vending machine that day

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...budgies, fish, moggies, llamas, all dangerous cunts of things...nearly as dangerous as doctors and nurses...

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    And bikes...

So here I am haven shat since sat morning sitting on the throne, now tell me why do all the bloody cleaners have to congerate out side the door and blabber on in their own fucking jibwrish... Bugger back off were ya came from... Lol actually I was thinkingbthety were saying "see that old ginger prick he cant squeeze a grogie out if he tried heheheheeee..
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    BSA A10
    Dangereese is a rather uniquely distorted version of english
    The two languages aren't even related
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    And bikes...

So here I am haven shat since sat morning sitting on the throne, now tell me why do all the bloody cleaners have to congerate out side the door and blabber on in their own fucking jibwrish... Bugger back off were ya came from... Lol actually I was thinkingbthety were saying "see that old ginger prick he cant squeeze a grogie out if he tried heheheheeee..
    The ability to shit is considered very important for some reason in hospital. Often they won't release you back into the wild until you've proved you can produce the goods. But they take your word for it - fools.....I'd have thought given the state of ChCh sewerage systems, not being able to shit would be considered more desirable...
    If it gets desperate, I'm sure a pie delivery could be arranged. Part of the problem is the small meals IMO....

Yeah, the cleaners do tend to hang around outside the ward toilets - the one sure way to drive them away is smell....work on it son.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    The two languages aren't even related
    Better when he's powered by single malt

And bikes...

Choke one off soon fella or you'll get the white pill of release...and it ain't given orally

The ability to shit is considered very important for some reason in hospital. Often they won't release you back into the wild until you've proved you can produce the goods. But they take your word for it - fools.....I'd have thought given the state of ChCh sewerage systems, not being able to shit would be considered more desirable...
    If it gets desperate, I'm sure a pie delivery could be arranged. Part of the problem is the small meals IMO....

Yeah, the cleaners do tend to hang around outside the ward toilets - the one sure way to drive them away is smell....work on it son.
    A good Hot Curry

Bike
    White pill ordered... Wana show me how its done twr....
    I'll give it its new home when i get home...
    Most opp pic for ya... Lucky sob really just nerve loss should still work OK just have to get used to not feeling the clutch
    those sodding things aren't a laughing matter! I nic-named them white lighting after seeing them in action whilst in Waikato hospital; then due to my jest was on the receiving end of one during my 12 day stint there

You'll be surprised once everything settles down how the body compensates when it comes to feel....everything in my left hand shutdown after the shit I did to the elbow and didn't have movement for months but it came back of it's own accord; makes for interesting times when you're left handed

Bike
    Exercycle
    Did he delete a post with a pic ? Disappointed in you, D.

Clutch on the modern hydraulic setups won't be a problem, Instinct will still do it for you. And big Guzzi flywheels, LOL.

Now if you were a Velocette owner - or had my old Mach 3, you'd be in trouble.
    I've still got a left hand grip strength almost as high as the right thanks to that bloody Kawasaki.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Must a deleted by acco... Tried editing cos fucked if I know how to add a photo on the phone...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Various things
    : makes for interesting times when you're left handed
    Tell me about it. I've been without the full use of my right arm/hand for the last 2 1/2 fucking years. Finally look to have had the surgery I needed by a guy by the name of Craig Ball in Auckland. He's fucking brilliant. And yeah, they made sure I could shit before I left!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28337265_10157288806432942_8112876021291102471_o.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	141.7 KB 
ID:	335793

Thread Information