Page 302 of 338 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 5060

Thread: Friday Night Rants?

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    The good thing about '50s bungalows is there is plenty of space in the ceiling area and under the floor.
    Mines a 50s house but for some reason she's got the tightest ceiling space I have ever come across. Couldn't even insulate without pulling the ceiling down.
    Underfloor is excellent though as basement garage etc

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    nightrod
    The good thing about '50s bungalows is there is plenty of space in the ceiling area and under the floor.
    Bonez, no one wants to rob a shitty 50’s bungalow house anyways.

Bike
    nightrod
    Get out of the Dinosaur age and purchase Arlo Pro 2 wireless.

Arlo aka millennial technology.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Bonez, no one wants to rob a shitty 50’s bungalow house anyways.
    You don't know what Connie or I own buddy.Set up another wireless IP camera today at the princely sum of $50 including postage. Just setting them up in Xeoma on this linux box. The free version supports 4 IP Cameras which is plenty for our needs.

Just saying...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IP Cams.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	633.3 KB 
ID:	347407  

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Mines a 50s house but for some reason she's got the tightest ceiling space I have ever come across. Couldn't even insulate without pulling the ceiling down.
    Underfloor is excellent though as basement garage etc

Our roof space has marijuana sorting and drying tables set up with chipboard flooring by the previous owner .So ready to process our personal you know what.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Nice Orange K12 Micra Bonez. My last car was an Autech tuned one of those, the rage it got when you overtook a knuckle dragger in a SS or ute etc on a twisty road was hilarious.

In my previous life as a chorus tech I did come across a few old grow operations in ceilings, quite often the ocupents were unaware of their existence. Also used to see a fair few ceilings used as a firearm safe, guess if it fits it sits lol

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Nice Orange K12 Micra Bonez. My last car was an Autech tuned one of those, the rage it got when you overtook a knuckle dragger in a SS or ute etc on a twisty road was hilarious.

In my previous life as a chorus tech I did come across a few old grow operations in ceilings, quite often the ocupents were unaware of their existence. Also used to see a fair few ceilings used as a firearm safe, guess if it fits it sits lol

Cheers. Puddle Jumper is a great wee car around town. Far better turning circle than a Swift or Mini. Nearly put herintodoors through the windsheild when I first applied the brakes. We have to get something a bit higher now though because of Connies arthritis.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Cheers. Puddle Jumper is a great wee car around town. Far better turning circle than a Swift or Mini. Nearly put herintodoors through the windsheild when I first applied the brakes. We have to get something a bit higher now though because of Connies arthritis.
    Should try the one I had, 5speed manual, tuned engine up to 110hp, stiffened chassis and suspension, bigger front brakes, bucket seats etc... Wasn't particularly fast in a straight line but it fucking dominated a twisty road. Still in the family it's my Mum's daily, I had to get rid of it as it was a bit too busy on a long drive to be fresh when I got there to do work, loved it to bits though and still get to take it for the odd thrash. There is something to be said about being able to use all the available power when you're having some fun...

A bit higher... One of the crossover SUV things will probably be ya best bet, they're boring as bat shit to drive but if all you want is an around towner that'd do ya fine. If you want a good turning circle stay the fuck away from a Ford Focus, the one in my ST is fucking horrendous for a any car let alone a hatch.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Should try the one I had, 5speed manual, tuned engine up to 110hp, stiffened chassis and suspension, bigger front brakes, bucket seats etc... Wasn't particularly fast in a straight line but it fucking dominated a twisty road. Still in the family it's my Mum's daily, I had to get rid of it as it was a bit too busy on a long drive to be fresh when I got there to do work, loved it to bits though and still get to take it for the odd thrash. There is something to be said about being able to use all the available power when you're having some fun...

A bit higher... One of the crossover SUV things will probably be ya best bet, they're boring as bat shit to drive but if all you want is an around towner that'd do ya fine. If you want a good turning circle stay the fuck away from a Ford Focus, the one in my ST is fucking horrendous for a any car let alone a hatch.
    Your mums one sounds like a bit of fun alright.

Yeah we are looking at SUV types. We had a Mitsi RVR untill Connies was side swiped. Has to be an auto though again because of Conies arthritis. I hardly use a car and prefer my bikes.

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Arlo aka millennial technology.
    Really?

Made by a company started by a university graduate in 1996, at which point a lot of millennials were probably still having their bottys wiped by their helicopter mothers.

I think you are getting confused between things being created by millennials, and things being developed by boomers and Gen X in companies who have figured out there is a whole demographic who are stupid enough to replace something still fully functional just because there is a newer one available.

Not quite Friday night yet, but nothing wrong with starting early on a Friday....
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    Really?

Made by a company started by a university graduate in 1996, at which point a lot of millennials were probably still having their bottys wiped by their helicopter mothers.

I think you are getting confused between things being created by millennials, and things being developed by boomers and Gen X in companies who have figured out there is a whole demographic who are stupid enough to replace something still fully functional just because there is a newer one available.

Not quite Friday night yet, but nothing wrong with starting early on a Friday....
    It's nearly 1pm here mate

I wonder how much his wipty do setup cost him compared to my home brew setup?

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...sum fuks jus destroyd the only fukn relevant thread on kb...FUCK OFF ELSEWHERE YOU TWATS...make your own thread up...oops you have...

...FUCK OFF BACK THERE...imbecile...take your nephew too...

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...sum fuks jus destroyd the only fukn relevant thread on kb...FUCK OFF ELSEWHERE YOU TWATS...make your own thread up...oops you have...

Have you been drinking again Ducky?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TrumSmiles.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	347425  

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post

Amen brother E (...)
    This was for the South Island aye, you inbred weirdos over the that other island... Get a fucking bed room and fuck ya selves in the arse... And learn how to rant proper like...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    Amen brother E (...)
    This was for the South Island aye, you inbred weirdos over the that other island... Get a fucking bed room and fuck ya selves in the arse... And learn how to rant proper like...
    Can you please remind me were the South Island is exactly.

Oh that's right the canoe shaped poo the whale shat out.

Just saying...

Thread Information