Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Dude. Don't turn this dark.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    BSA A10
    I got a 7 day ban for the comment "Would you like a saucer of milk you pussy" then I got 30 days for "Kill them all and burn the bodies" in response to the question of what to do with the covid infected, then another 30 days for answering the question of what advice you would give your 18 year old self in four words and I said "kill yourself now"

Fucken Zuckerburg's a cunt
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Sometimes jokes write themselves... the Russians were about to put a USA sportswomen who hates her own national anthem into the gulag for 9 years. Maybe they thought the best punishment would actually be to return her to the country she hates.
    Anyhow Biden managed to negotiate a swap deal and give back the Russians (who they are in a war by proxy with) an international arms dealer.....
    Maybe they thought the laughter will disarm the Russians.....

https://babylonbee.com/news/brittney...ational-anthem
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Blog Entries
    It a whole nother world of pussyness. How did it get popular? Glad I've never wasted my time on it. Just seemed life an information ego scam.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Sometimes jokes write themselves... the Russians were about to put a USA sportswomen who hates her own national anthem into the gulag for 9 years. Maybe they thought the best punishment would actually be to return her to the country she hates.
    Anyhow Biden managed to negotiate a swap deal and give back the Russians (who they are in a war by proxy with) an international arms dealer.....
    Maybe they thought the laughter will disarm the Russians.....

https://babylonbee.com/news/brittney...ational-anthem
    Just...WOW.
    The woman didn't stand for the national anthem, as a sign of solidarity with those whome she is representing.
    She must hate her country and everyone in it.
    Listen cunt. You're a moron!

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Babylon Bee - Fake news you can trust, delivered straight to your inbox. _thats their own site description

https://us14.list-manage.com/subscri...&id=62f636e998
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Just...WOW.
    The woman didn't stand for the national anthem, as a sign of solidarity with those whome she is representing.
    Their national anthem is shit anyways. Almost as bad as ours... Almost...

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Babylon Bee - Fake news you can trust, delivered straight to your inbox. _thats their own site description

https://us14.list-manage.com/subscri...&id=62f636e998
    Yes but with a twist. It’s satire that could almost be real news in our crazy world. They also have a sister site called not the bee, which is real news but stuff that you think is too crazy to be real. But with the inmates running the asylum.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Just...WOW.
    She is representing.... American sporting success... although you could break it down into multiple identity categories but where does that end.
    Not standing for your own national anthem is disrespect for;
    the soldiers who died for your freedoms
    the taxpayers who paid for your education and healthcare
    everyone who came before you and created this free world.

It would be the same as going to Anzac Day and being a nuisance for whatever political issue.
    It’s a selfish way to push politics

Don’t worry though it’s a passing fad. Soon we’ll have full blown communism and the ones like this who like to criticise the state for personal grievances will be in for a rude awakening....
    These social justice warriors have no idea what they are helping to create....

Bike
    husaberg
    She is representing.... American sporting success... although you could break it down into multiple identity categories but where does that end.
    Not standing for your own national anthem is disrespect for;
    the soldiers who died for your freedoms
    the taxpayers who paid for your education and healthcare
    everyone who came before you and created this free world.

It would be the same as going to Anzac Day and being a nuisance for whatever political issue.
    It’s a selfish way to push politics

Don’t worry though it’s a passing fad. Soon we’ll have full blown communism and the ones like this who like to criticise the state for personal grievances will be in for a rude awakening....
    These social justice warriors have no idea what they are helping to create....
    You are pushing an untruth she doesn't go onto the court for her national anthem.
    “I personally don't think it belongs in sports. ... Black people didn't have rights at that point,” Griner said of the creation of the Star-Spangled Banner. “It's hard disrespecting a song that didn't even represent all Americans when it was first made.”
    Francis Scott Key wrote the lyrics to Star-Spangled Banner in 1814, decades before the Civl War and emancipation of American slaves. It was designated the U.S. national anthem in 1931 amid the throes of the Jim Crow era.
    or she doesnt repect the military or her country her father fought in Vietnam
    “I don't mean that in any disrespect to our country,” Griner continued. “My dad was in Vietnam and a law officer for 30 years. I wanted to be a cop before basketball. I do have pride for my country.”
    she has represented her country at two Olympics.
    Note you give Russia a free pass not unusaul for your ilk.
    but that doesn't fit your trolling aye.

PS hilarious you never knew your link to babylon bee was satire .....
    some people insinuate that you're thick, that removes all doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    So comm games have finished, so no watching lawn bowls with a couple of beers, and string quartet renditions of popular music songs.

Actually, the music seemed to stop after the first couple of rounds of the bowls, but they won some medals so will let it slide.

[rant] who let that 650R fuckwit into this thread, it's derailed enough as it is [/rant]
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    BSA A10
    Facebook, what a pack of cunts, I just told Craig Shirriffs he needed a punch in the dick and I get banned, I've been banned for asking someone "if they needed a saucer of warm milk you pussy" fucking bullshit when you cant even take the piss out of your mates
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/who...stigmatisation

Apparently the name Monkeypox could be racist or derogatory according to some critics so WHO is renaming it, you really have to laugh or you’d cry.
    According to Asociated Press 98% of cases outside of Africa are in men who have sex with other men. I really don’t think the official name is the problem here.

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Facebook, what a pack of cunts, I just told Craig Shirriffs he needed a punch in the dick and I get banned, I've been banned for asking someone "if they needed a saucer of warm milk you pussy" fucking bullshit when you cant even take the piss out of your mates
    If only we could fucking Ban ya form this joint...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/who...stigmatisation

Apparently the name Monkeypox could be racist or derogatory according to some critics so WHO is renaming it, you really have to laugh or you’d cry.
    According to Associated Press 98% of cases outside of Africa are in men who have sex with other men. I really don’t think the official name is the problem here.
    Link fails mate... of course monkeypox is racist... we all know asians look like monkeys and pox is derogatory to Queen mary 2 who died from smallpox... fuck me lets rename the ginger pricks cos we are round eyed honky soulless fat fuks... I just wanna be known as the worlds superior pedigree breed of homosapien to ever live... anything less and Ill be offended like every other PC dickless poof is...
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Geez this farcebook thing sounds Ghey .

I went to the Woodville GP as was passing through ohh about 4 years ago. Morleys missus recognised me, I was sitting 4 M apart from Morley and hadn't clicked. He was looking good, hope he still is. Would like to see Kris again, he was a good kun. Craig is not a bad guy and always says hi.

Thread Information