Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Mothers Motorcycle Club

Bike
    bmw f650 2002
    Excellent i finally found the 70s british bike and Frank Zappa appreciation society thread
    and i am only 43

here ya go John Cooper Clarke should fit right in here

Psycle Sluts part two...

the dirty thirty
    the naughty forty
    the shifty fifty
    the filthy five
    zips, clips, whips and chains
    wait for you to arrive
    hell's angels by the busload
    stoned stupid, how they strut
    smoked woodbines till they're banjoed
    and smirk at the swedish smut

life on the straight and narrow path
    drives you off your nut
    by day you are psycopath
    by night you're a psycle slut

on a bsa with two bald tires
    you drove a million miles
    you cut your hair with rusty pliers
    and you suffer with the pillion piles
    you got built in obsolescence
    oh you got guts
    but you don't reach adolescence
    slow down psycle sluts

motor cycle michael
    wants to buy a tank
    only twenty-nine years old
    and he's learning how to wank
    yesterday he was in the groove
    today he's in a rut
    my how the moments move
    brut fun psycle sluts

he cacks on your originals
    he peepees on his boots
    he makes love like a footballer
    he dribbles before he shoots
    the goings on at the gang-bang ball
    made the citizen's tut-tut-tut
    but, what do you care, piss all
    you tell 'em psycle sluts

now your boyfriend burned his jacket
    ticket expired
    tyres are knackered
    knackers are tired

you can tell your tale to the gutter press
    get paid to peddle smut
    now you've ridden the road of excess
    that leads to the psycle sluts

or you can dine and whine on stuff that's bound to give you boils
    hot dogs direct from cruft's
    done in diesel oil
    or the burger joint around the bend
    where the meals thank christ are skimpy
    for you that's how the world could end
    not with a bang but a wimpy.

Bike
    Triumph Saint,Triumph Adventurer
    Billy was a Mountain,Ethel was a tree growing off of his shoulder.

The Saint leaks no oil,but it also wouldn't stay with early CB750/4 in anybodies dream.

Freedom,I'll have a 20 pack of reds thanks.

I saw a member of the Mothers MC broken down on the side of the Southern motorway down by Drury once,,,,could till be there for all I know.

Dannica probably got a good talking to for talking about the club/gang on the internet.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrantoscartmclnz View Post
    is spud or rob home
    Dave's not here man.

Bike
    Depends on the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannica View Post
    I wud just lyk t0 say that there is a mothers motor cycle 0ut there and its still well adn going. and for those thnkng that the people r gettng on in there years in the club i can advise u that they are all well under 45.... And whats s0o0 bad ab0ut it anyway? mi father has been in it my whole life and nothing wrong has happened thats changed or affected my life? sO THEY MAY BE KEEPING A LOW PROFILE? and wot! it dosent mater becuz mayb they dont want others knowing there business! and for ur information it isnt a gang its a club.. M.M.C Mothers Motorcycle Club! Use ur common sense people
    Really! Not a criminal Gang. Well Oil Beef Hooked. New group in your town is there using the Criminal Gangpatch Mothers.

Quote Originally Posted by spudchucka View Post
    Just another group, (sorry... club) of criminals, they are no different to any other group of criminals.
    Dam right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    I musta missed something? Good luck to anyone wanting to ride a bike and I think the Mothers turn on a few open to the public do's as well? Mind you, this thread ought to help with that low profile then....

Another informed member.

So what's the difference between a motorcycle club and a motorcycle gang??

Clubs enjoy riding and the social aspect.

Gangs supply meth to your kids as they leave High School, rely on beatings, stand-overs , taxing ya stuff and general arsehole type actions to make $$ for themselves.
    real tough buggers, why it takes only a carload of them ( or their wanker wannabies flunkies ) will turn up and give you a good hiding because you wont do what they want.

Skyryder

Quote Originally Posted by Chromespokes View Post
    My father is also in the Mothers MC motorbike club , He helped them win a world title at sidecar racing which is a whole lot more than most of the people ridiculing the club have ever done in their lives . Acting ignorant when you can clearly understand the written txt of the young girl who first posted only makes you lot look like idiots . not her . A grown man who is able to strip and repair motorbikes should be able to decipher bad English without acting like little girl scouts over it ! . Im not a part of the gang and the only part that i have in it is my father belongs to it . What a bunch of douches some of you are
    Typical Gang member thought process.
    Don't agree with them and they dis all in sundry.
    If your old man is a life member of that gang he is a career criminal.
    If its soo good why are you not in the group, wow think of the mana you will be able to demand of everybody you have dealings with.
    Hell if they don't agree with you why you can send a team of flunkies around to pay him a visit, that's give him a hiding and the usual stand over tactics.

This Criminal Gang sorts some P>R> work with the odd event open to the public to try to build some cred.

Don't be fooled.

Bike
    '09 Bandit 1250s
    My experience with the Mothers gang hasn't been bad. When I was a teen and the world longtrack speedway champd were in new plymouth, we were watching and a group of patched up Mothers sat in front of us. My mum was drunk by 10am so she tapped the guys on their shoulders "I'm a mother too but I don't advertise it on my back" that got a few laughs.

Ivan Mauger even got permission from them to go to their headquarters in palmy to use their speedway track they built for us to get more track time.

They seem to be a biker gang who actually enjoy riding bikes.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrantoscartmclnz View Post
    is spud or rob home
    Mean thread dredge.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Depends on the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by haydes55 View Post
    My experience with the Mothers gang hasn't been bad. When I was a teen and the world longtrack speedway champd were in new plymouth, we were watching and a group of patched up Mothers sat in front of us. My mum was drunk by 10am so she tapped the guys on their shoulders "I'm a mother too but I don't advertise it on my back" that got a few laughs.

Ivan Mauger even got permission from them to go to their headquarters in palmy to use their speedway track they built for us to get more track time.

They seem to be a biker gang who actually enjoy riding bikes.
    Yeah they do. And good on em.

But that's only a part of what they do.
    Heard the saying. "taking care of business"
    Its a money making business pure and simple.
    Their allegiance is with the gang and it's members, period.
    There are rules...... What they say..
    Cross them or interfere with "their business" at your peril.

Bike
    Not many... If any...
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    THAT, Mr Motu would go right over the heads of most KBers, especially those under 50!!
    Hey! Don't stereotype us under 50's. I know who Frank Zappa is and I'm nowhere near as old as you old fuckers

Bike
    xr1200hd,99 dyna + choppers
    MO NZ you are a fuckwit,I have known many off the mothers for over 20 years.Have you ever had any interaction with any off them, I doubt it so your on here mouthing off about a subject you know nothing about,and as for riding they do a lot of it probably more than you will ever do.And if it was all about crime you would have thought that as they have been going for over 40 years the cop's would have shut them down by now,Oh and rob +spud are members.

Bike
    Dont have one now
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG DOUG View Post
    MO NZ you are a fuckwit,I have known many off the mothers for over 20 years.Have you ever had any interaction with any off them, I doubt it so your on here mouthing off about a subject you know nothing about,and as for riding they do a lot of it probably more than you will ever do.And if it was all about crime you would have thought that as they have been going for over 40 years the cop's would have shut them down by now,Oh and rob +spud are members.
    Well said ^^^^that man.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    ...all about crime you would have thought that as they have been going for over 40 years the cop's would have shut them down by now,Oh and rob +spud are members.
    Sorta like how they have with the Mongrel Mob et al.???
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Kate
    Yeah you've been a bit slack there and at least the Mothers are all contained in a single area. Or are they affiliated to one of the larger gangs?
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people. --- Unknown sage

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    are you suggesting the mob are in to criminal activities now scummy, well i never, here was me thinkin they were a nice christian group out to eradicate the evil hells angels

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    I was surprised to meet a prospect at the pad, who was a corporate type worker.

I don't know much about the club, but they put on a fucken mean party for prize giving after the annual race day they host. Just gotta remember to cover the Gixxer you have in the van beside the Ducati.

Bike
    Depends on the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I was surprised to meet a prospect at the pad, who was a corporate type worker.

I don't know much about the club, but they put on a fucken mean party for prize giving after the annual race day they host. Just gotta remember to cover the Gixxer you have in the van beside the Ducati.
    So whats that about having to hide that bike in that van. Wanna elaborate on that maybe??

Thread Information